Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)

Go down 
+5
WritingOtaku
Jacobluver
cooldog74
_furryfurby
holagurl175
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Kids are by the lockers, kissing and giggling. Best friends, had their elbows linked together.

It's the same the highschool. Boyfriends-girlfriends-breakup-best friends ect.

Name:

Grade:

bf/Gff:

Other:

Members:

Gurls:

Lola
Brooke
Ashley
Lexi
Hope
Roxy

Guys:

Sam
Carson
Blake
Andrew
Baily
Noah.

Last edited by Shopaholic on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:10 am

Mai's hands rested on his lower back and closed her eyes.

Erin closed her eyes and smiled, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:19 am

Madio continued to kiss her, and scrunched her hair over and over again with his hands.

jeep felt so peaceful as he kissed her, he loved how her warm skin against him felt and how even her kissing him gently made his heart beat so fast.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:48 am

Mai played with his hair.

Erin smiled and pulled away, than lied her head on his chest and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:14 am

Madio kissed even more deeply and moved his left hand right below her waist, He continued to play with her hair with his right hand.

Jeep rested his head on her head and hugged her back
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:21 am

Mai smiled, her hands moving to his chest and kissed him.

Erin giggled shyly, "Yourthe only boy who ever really talked tome unless they were asking for help..." she murmered.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:29 am

Madio misinterpreted it and thought she was pushing him away. "wats wrong?" he asked

"well i can see that" jeep answered. "Your hot and smart, its intimidating. I mean you actually have standards."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:59 am

Mai cocked her head, "Nothing..." she kissed him again.

Erin kissed his cheek, "Thanks... I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:12 am

he smiled and went back kissing her, but more passionately.

Jeep blushed. "i love you too, and thanks for not ignoring me." he thought for a second and then said. "Wanna go see a movie or do something?" he asked "i feel like im being a terrible host"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:43 am

All of a sudden, Mai slipped down out of her arms and into the water, around him, and to the other side of the pool. She jumped up and smiled, "Catch me!"

Erin smiled and hugged him, "I'd like to see Twilight? And you're a wonderful host..."
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:02 am

Madio laughed smiled and said "ready or not here i come" and he pushed off towards her. Madio was the best swimmer on the schools swim team, and also one of the best in the state.

jeep kissed her on the forehead "and your too wonderfully kind" he stood up "Twilight it is then, and i call driving!"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:29 am

Mai dove under him just before he grabbed her and swam away really fast. She wasn't in any compititions, but sh was incredibly fast.

Erin giggled and raced him to his car.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:03 am

Madio chased her around the place for a while but he finally grabbed her foot and pulled her closer. "Your a hard catch" he said laughing

Jeep raced after her. He opened the jeeps door to let her in and then got into the drivers seat.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:18 am

Mai grinned and put her hands on his chest again.

Erin smiled as he opened and closed the door for her. She did up her seatbelt.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:26 am

madio wrapped his hands around her lower back "but your a good one so its worth it"

jeep buckled himself up, turned on the car, and took of. He held the wheel with left hand and glanced over at erin. "you can turn the radio on if you want"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:32 am

Mai giggled and grinned mischeviously. She pulled closer.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:44 am

Madio stepped closer, curious
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:58 am

Erin turned it to a rock station and turned up the volume, smiling.

Mai smiled and stepped away, than took a hand and led him out of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:33 am

"finally a girl with a good taste in music" jeep said smiling

madio followed confuzzled
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:36 am

Erin laughed, than Misery Business came on, "I LOVE THIS SONG!" she squeeled.

Mai sat don on a lounge chair with him and started to make out with him.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:41 am

"WHOA I NEVER MEANT TO BRAG!" jeep sang along

Madio cradled her head in his hand and had his head leaned to the right, enjoying every second of it
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:54 am

Erin laughed and sang along as well.

Mai lied down on the lounge chair, still kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:00 am

jeep pulled into the parking structure and then into a parking space right as the song finnished
"your listening to 89x the only all new rock alternative" the person on the radio said as jeep stopped the car.

Madio layed down on her kissing her more pationetly
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:27 am

Mai rubbed his back.

Erin smiled and jumped out.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:47 am

madio brushed her hair out of her face

jeep jumped out and walked over to her grinning
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:32 pm

Mai smiled and gazed up at him.

Erin grinned and walked in with him, hand-in-hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next