Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1000 ways to annoy people

Go down 
+11
Mrs.JoeJonas
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
lovin'orange
sorrow
blondebabe
WritingOtaku
EnchantixBloom
_furryfurby
Emily Jonas
Nickjonas4ever
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:54 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a fun game where one person will say something that really annoys people and so does the next on and so on and so on. I start:

1. Sing the song: I know a song that gets on everybodys nerves and this is how it goes.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:38 am

xD My dad does that to the neighbors he doesn't like! xD Even if that means drooping the poop out of the bag onto their yard. xD

Tee-pee their house and graffitti their driveway

Uhh... yeah, my older sis's friends did that to us once. xD
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:56 am

XD
make unnessary sounds when you do something
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:02 am

xD Deal with it already.

Make karati sounds at random points. xD
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:12 am

pretend to be a ninja.
(nigahiga:D)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 am

xD Nice

Be Fred
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:28 am

rofl!
when you say something,
break out in song which has that line in it.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:40 am

xD I was so tempted to do that on that chat box when I was ultra hyper this morning! xD

Start to say something, then point at something random and say: "Look! Puppies!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:32 pm

at a buffet take everything and pile your plate.
then just eat like one thing, you're done@
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:42 pm

xD

At an ice cream shop, ask for a chocolate bar. When they say that they don't have those, start to throw a tantrum.
Back to top Go down
sorrow
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 226
Nickname: : GD
DragonEggs : I dont got any ;_;

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:55 pm

_furryfurby wrote:
rofl!
when you say something,
break out in song which has that line in it.

xD hahahaha i always do that XD

ok heres one: play some death metal turn it up soooooooo loud that the ppl next door can hear every word in the song (XD ive done that befor)
Back to top Go down
http://forumsocial.forumotion.net/index.htm
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:25 am

xD MY dad shut off the power in my room before it gets that loud.

Run around a park, singing a song you don't like VERY BADLY and VERY LOUD.
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs : 1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 EslO
1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 4aCr
1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 PHEI
CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:07 am

Make unpleasant noises in someone face while hitting them (my best friend does that to me and i get sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoyed afraid )
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:07 am

Stare at someone you know blankly, no emotion on your face for a long time

(I's annoying caus'e yourlike "What do I have something on me>?" lol))

Act all mushy over some guy, and only talk about him to people you know

(really it's annoying if you LIKE someone you love them that's a different story. :P ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:16 am

Grab a bag of popcorn, a lawn chair, and laugh at everyone who walks by.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:42 am

say everything in questions.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:56 am

my lil sis does that. xD

When someone's in the middle of talking on a phone, just say: "What?! I can't hear you!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:41 am

Tackle people and drag them around by their feet
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:14 am

sing the this song never ends by lambchop!
this is the song that doesn't end; yes it goes on and on my friend; some people started singing it not knowing what it was; and they'll just keep singing it forever just because.. [REPEAT Xinfinity]
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:32 pm

sing the llama song. i got phantom with that
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:43 am

Purr at ppl and rub your nose around them and act like a kitty
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:55 am

skip around them wherever they go
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:36 am

Scream in their eardrums.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:58 am

stalk themmmm.
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:55 am

Whenever you see them, go up to them and say, "Ngaaa"
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:47 am

Throw paper at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 ways to annoy people
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next