Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1000 ways to annoy people

Go down 
+11
Mrs.JoeJonas
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
lovin'orange
sorrow
blondebabe
WritingOtaku
EnchantixBloom
_furryfurby
Emily Jonas
Nickjonas4ever
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

1000 ways to annoy people Empty
PostSubject: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:54 am

This is a fun game where one person will say something that really annoys people and so does the next on and so on and so on. I start:

1. Sing the song: I know a song that gets on everybodys nerves and this is how it goes.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:00 am

2. Go up to random people with a bag and say "trick or treat!" If they don't give you anything, puppy dog pout, and if they still won't give you anything, yell "I want my candy!"

I've done that to my sis xD
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:10 am

xD

Run up to someone and ask them what color underwear they are wearing. xD
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:11 am

xD

Run around screaming, "I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!"
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:24 am

send somebody a get well card even though they are not sick.
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:32 am

Pretend to be a rabid dog and run around growling at people.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:47 am

Tie a stuffed bear to your foot and say "Ahh, its after me!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:51 am

be up in their BIZNEZZ.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:48 pm

When they ask you a question, keep saying "Uhhhhhh..." xD
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:43 am

say random annoying facts.
yes this does work.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:38 pm

xDDD I read all those. xDDD

Run in circles at a magic show screaming: 'WITCH! WITCH!'
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:26 pm

xD

Throw a dora toy on the floor and when someone tries to pick it up say swiper no swipey!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:47 pm

xD Ive herd that one before! xD

Sneak behind peaople and jump on their back screaming: "PIGGY BACK RIDE!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:58 am

run around a busy place screaming,
THE HAPPY MONSTER BAND IS COMING HERE, LIVE!!!!!!
(they rockkk)

rofl try to do the splits on an escalator.

take one step on the escalator then change your mind,
then repeat.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:50 am

xD

see a couple holding hands and run through thier arms and yell
"Red rover!'
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 am

xD OEWMAHGERADWAY! I actually did that once, I nearly fell over from laughing so hard.

At a soccer game, when someone gets a foal, jump up and scream: "TOUCHDOWN!"
Back to top Go down
blondebabe
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:33 am

xD

Walk around the store and stop when a random person walks by say this:

Omg! I havent seen you in forever!! Then you hug them. And then slap and say
how dare you not call me.

(btw nickj wrote this xD)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:38 am

xD that's a nice one. xD

If you see a group of people chatting, run over and shout: "OMG! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SE YOU GUYS AGAIN!" Then hug each of them.
Back to top Go down
blondebabe
Loser
Loser

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:40 am

xD

stand by whoever is scanning items and beep every time it beeps.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:40 am

"don't you remember me?!
i was your best friend in [name group here]"
Back to top Go down
blondebabe
Loser
Loser

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:44 am

xD

7. Put a bra and thong in a really mocho looking man's grocery cart.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:54 am

xD Oh, gawd that's good! xD

Jump in someones basket at a store, and start to make baby noises.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:10 am

(oh okayyy)
ask the mailman:
"did the monkey mail come?
did the monkey mail come?"
Repeat.
(i'm watching too much playhouse disney :P)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:20 am

xD

Run to a random person walking there dog and say: "Here, kitty kitty!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:28 am

let your dog poop in your neighbor's yard and don't pick it up.
[uh yeah i had experience]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to annoy people   1000 ways to annoy people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 ways to annoy people
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next