Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!

Go down 
+10
Katniss
Emily Jonas
SoccerQueen3
Nickjonas4ever
Navy Girl
Super Penguin
Ray
Safira
squishy60
Feisty_Feline
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:20 am

First topic message reminder :

I am hosting a POLYVORE CONTEST! If you want to enter, just post a reply saying you want to. I need 10 people to enter and I will eliminate people. The first theme will be FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Once all ten people enter I will judge the outfits and pick the top 9!! The person who gets elimated will still win a prize for participation. You may start posting ur outfits right after u enter!!! The outfits must be for girls and I would like you to post the picture of ur outfits on here and NOT a link to the page!! Enter now!!!

Members:
1. LoveSickPuppy
2. Devil's Daughter
3. Queen Bee
4. BlondeBabe
5. DramaQueen
6. Shelby Jonas
7. Emily Jonas

Members Who Have Submitted Enteries:

1. LoveSickPuppy
2.-Xx-Emma-xX-
3. Devil's Daughter
4. Penguin>3
5. BlondeBabe
6. DramaQueen
7. Queen Bee
8. Shelby Jonas
9. Squishy60
10.Emily Jonas

Last edited by holagurrl on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:34 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:47 am

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjFMdWdWYnRyM1JHM2YzWlluNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Here's mine! Smile
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs : [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4
[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:14 am

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFndOblZGTWRyM1JHV2dtR21sLWp6V3cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:42 am

awh, i'm too late ):
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:42 am

Holla, Cmain is going to be off the computer for a month. What we do?? Should will be penguin back or something??
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:43 am

She will be gone till Thursday so...................... Does anyone know Caitlyn's Number and are real friends with her??
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:07 am

nobody as far as i know.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:17 am

Me either, and i thought she cant go on the computer for about a month because of school. =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:18 am

Thats nawt until school starts. She's going on vacation now.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:31 am

Oh, okay. So will we have to postpone the contest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:32 am

Maybe, I am nawt sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:38 am

Okay, and its up to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

Female
Number of posts : 88

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:34 am

Her school starts in like a week or 2, I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:26 pm

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjdsYjZ2dE5zM1JHQU5wOGhGRElvdFEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:27 am

i'm here as an audience then lol.
great outfit tig,
but i think you should like overlap some of them, like mine, i guess.
well, that's your style.
everyone has their own (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:17 pm

Ok. CMain needs to have her's in by today so I can judge. But since school starts on Monday for me I am gonna eliminate 2 people this time!!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:20 pm

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkZ0aHJtNjVvM1JHRFg3eEpuNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

My mom's going to let me on on weekends for the first month of school then when the first month is over I'll get this 'schedule' *bleh*

Sun: all day Mon-Fri 30 min a day Sat: all day
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:22 pm

Ok. Thanks!! I will have the results up today!!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:50 pm

Okay!! I am so nervous!! lol
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:25 am

Thankz I problay wont iwn because it's not all pink but I made it before this so yeah, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:38 am

blankie, i'm not a contestant lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:42 am

Here's the Top 5:

Queen Bee
Crying and Hoping
Emily Jonas
Drama Queen
Shelby Jonas

Next Theme: Halloween!!
Due Datel: Saturday!!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:45 am

congrats everyone!
*clap*
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs : [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:24 am

Awesome! I'll get right to it. =]
Back to top Go down
http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:53 am

Heres mine:

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmdCbERTUFZ2M1JHTnl3TnBGRElvdFEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:58 pm

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFndGS0RUdjV2M1JHYi1vZlBCZ1R2UlEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

why am i doing this?
making sets are funnn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next