Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!

Go down 
+10
Katniss
Emily Jonas
SoccerQueen3
Nickjonas4ever
Navy Girl
Super Penguin
Ray
Safira
squishy60
Feisty_Feline
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:20 am

First topic message reminder :

I am hosting a POLYVORE CONTEST! If you want to enter, just post a reply saying you want to. I need 10 people to enter and I will eliminate people. The first theme will be FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Once all ten people enter I will judge the outfits and pick the top 9!! The person who gets elimated will still win a prize for participation. You may start posting ur outfits right after u enter!!! The outfits must be for girls and I would like you to post the picture of ur outfits on here and NOT a link to the page!! Enter now!!!

Members:
1. LoveSickPuppy
2. Devil's Daughter
3. Queen Bee
4. BlondeBabe
5. DramaQueen
6. Shelby Jonas
7. Emily Jonas

Members Who Have Submitted Enteries:

1. LoveSickPuppy
2.-Xx-Emma-xX-
3. Devil's Daughter
4. Penguin>3
5. BlondeBabe
6. DramaQueen
7. Queen Bee
8. Shelby Jonas
9. Squishy60
10.Emily Jonas

Last edited by holagurrl on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:34 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
squishy60
Loser
Loser
squishy60

Female
Number of posts : 29
Nickname: : Squishy or Jami
DragonEggs : [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:02 am

I'll join
Back to top Go down
http://www.allwebkinz.forumakers.com
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:03 am

Hey! I finished mine finally! LOL! Here it is:

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkZKYnJHc2RuM1JHa0JLQjd4eVRTUEEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:04 am

Thanks sooooooo much!!! Have ur outfit done soon!! 2 Spaces Left!!
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs : [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2
[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:10 am

I'll join. =] Does it have to be a certian style or just anything?
Back to top Go down
http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:11 am

The theme is Back To School!!! Thanks for joining!! One Spot is Left!!!! Then I will Start Judging!!

Members:
1. LoveSickPuppy
2.-Xx-Emma-xX-
3. Devil's Daughter
4. Penguin>3
5. Queen Bee
6. BlondeBabe
7. DramaQueen
8. Squishy60
9. Shelby Jonas

Members Who Have Submitted Enteries:

1. LoveSickPuppy
2.-Xx-Emma-xX-
3. Devil's Daughter
4. Penguin>3
5. DramaQueen
6. BlondeBabe
7. Queen Bee
8. Shelby Jonas
9. Squishy60
10.Emily Jonas

Last edited by Heaven's Angel on Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:19 am

Oh! Okay. Thanks. I have just the outfit then. I do my sets a certain way so sorry if it's a little different.

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmNvM05FRUJKM1JHaU1oek1EcW41NGcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:20 am

Thanks for ur entry!! Squishy urs isn't working. Are you using the right code??
Back to top Go down
squishy60
Loser
Loser
squishy60

Female
DragonEggs : [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:25 am

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmx1TUVFc2xuM1JHckZiM3liOGx3a0EAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:27 am

Yay!!! We got all 10 Spots Filled!!!! Once Emily Jonas hands in her oufit I will start judging and hopefully if she gets it in by tonight I can have the results up by 2morrow!!! This is whats going to happen:

I will judge every outfit on color, how it relates to the theme, how much work was put into it, etc. Then I will combine the scores and the person with the least amount of points is eliminated. If you are the person eliminated puh-lease PM me your username so I can send you your gift for participation!! If you are on the Top 9 List you will continue to the next round which will have a new theme and so on. More info will be posted ay-sap!! Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

Female
Number of posts : 88

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:51 am

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjZCcWJjT1puM1JHajd4ZWRuNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Here ya go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:36 pm

Dear Polyvore Contest Contestants,
I have judged each any every single outfit of this contest and I will admit the scores were so close. But I still have to let one of you out. Here is the Top 9 List:

Queen Bee
Devil's Daughter
Shelby Jonas
DramaQueen
LoveSickPuppy
Penguin<3
Squishy60
Emily Jonas
BlondeBabe

If your name is NOT on the list I am very sorry to say your ourfit had the least points. But you will still get a participation prize. For the person who is not on the list I would like if you could PM me your WW Username so I can add you and send you your gift.

If your name is on the Top 9 List, Congratulations you will be making it to the next round!!!! The rules are the same for the next round and all outfits must be posted the same way on the same thread. Here's the info for Round 2:

Contest Theme: Spring Dance
Due Date: This Thursday Night so Results Can be In By Friday Morning

If you have any questions about Round 2 you can contact me by PM!!

~ Heaven's Angel
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:37 pm

Yay! I am in the top 9!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:40 pm

Congrats to everyone who is!!!! Here's the entry list for the next Theme:

Submitted Enteries:

1. BlondeBabe
2. Penguin<3
3. DramaQueen
4. Devil's Daughter
5. Squishy60
6. QueenBee
7. LoveSickPuppy
8. Emily Jonas

Theme: Spring Dance
Due Date: Wed. Night

Last edited by Heaven's Angel on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:55 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:40 pm

me 2!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:58 pm

Here is mine:

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkhOT2NrblpvM1JHaWZXcDNuNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Super Penguin
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:14 pm

Here's mine:

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnFDSHRlWGhvM1JHRDNzLTZiOGx3a0EAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:20 pm

i hope its not 2 fancy...

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFldEVmEybmhvM1JHUmpOMkFFWGZTOXcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:33 pm

Cool! I'm in the top 9. =]
I love Polyvore.. I'm gonna go start my set.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:33 am

here u go:

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFld1RHZ3NE5vM1JHTjZmX1Z4eVRTUEEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
squishy60
Loser
Loser
squishy60

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:20 am

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFndodWZnNHBvM1JHWS03UVVjTWx3a0EAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 895

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:13 am

YAY I'm in the top 9!! YIPPIE! LOL! Here is my Spring Dance Outfit!! Hope y'all like it!
[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnVGN0p5SkZvM1JHUU5UellsLWp6V3cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

I LOVED all of y'all outfits!! =)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:47 am

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkxIN1VqcFpvM1JHOXZZR2tuNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

This is my Spring Dance Entry, I love all of yours too they look awesome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

Female
Number of posts : 88

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:53 am

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnB0Sk0wSUZvM1JHVU9HR0duNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
here ya go! =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:59 am

Welcome!!! I have some new news:

Enteries Submitted:

1. BlondeBabe
2. DramaQueen
3. LoveSickPuppy
4. Emily Jonas
5. Penguin<3
6. Queen Bee
7. Devil's Daughter
8. Squishy60

Since Shelby Jonas is the only one left I am changing the due date till 2morrow night so I can have the results Thursday Morning!! All ur outfits are sooo ah-mazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
squishy60
Loser
Loser
squishy60

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:08 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next