Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!

Go down 
+10
Katniss
Emily Jonas
SoccerQueen3
Nickjonas4ever
Navy Girl
Super Penguin
Ray
Safira
squishy60
Feisty_Feline
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:20 am

First topic message reminder :

I am hosting a POLYVORE CONTEST! If you want to enter, just post a reply saying you want to. I need 10 people to enter and I will eliminate people. The first theme will be FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Once all ten people enter I will judge the outfits and pick the top 9!! The person who gets elimated will still win a prize for participation. You may start posting ur outfits right after u enter!!! The outfits must be for girls and I would like you to post the picture of ur outfits on here and NOT a link to the page!! Enter now!!!

Members:
1. LoveSickPuppy
2. Devil's Daughter
3. Queen Bee
4. BlondeBabe
5. DramaQueen
6. Shelby Jonas
7. Emily Jonas

Members Who Have Submitted Enteries:

1. LoveSickPuppy
2.-Xx-Emma-xX-
3. Devil's Daughter
4. Penguin>3
5. BlondeBabe
6. DramaQueen
7. Queen Bee
8. Shelby Jonas
9. Squishy60
10.Emily Jonas

Last edited by holagurrl on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:34 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:37 pm

Angel, emily said that shelby got grounded from the computer for 2 weeks. She wont be on.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs : [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3
[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:13 am

Er.. I made mine I wasn't here to post it though... Sorry but here it is anyways...

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmtCV0hPdlpLM1JHNWljalJteFppWWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:50 pm

Dear Polyvore Member:
Thank you for entering Round 2 of the Polyvore Contest. All the enteries were ah-mazing but I had to pick a Top 8. Here they are:

Top 8

BlondeBabe
Penguin<3
DramaQueen
LoveSickPuppy
QueenBee
Devil's Daughter
Emily Jonas
Shelby Jonas

If your name is nawt on the list you have gotten the lowest score. I am very sorry. If your name is nawt listed please PM me your WW Username so I can send you your participation gift.

If your name is on congrats you will be moving on to Round 3!!!! Its on the same thread and same rules. Here is the deets:

Theme: First Date
Due Date: Friday Night

Make your sets soon!!!

~ Heaven's Angel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:03 am

ye ai made it.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:03 am

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFndHWjI2UkZxM1JHR3d0VmRuNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
First Date Entry, it's not like overly fancy because then the date won't be able to breath and then date wil be terrible xD So here's this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:06 am

Enteries Submitted:

1. LoveSickPuppy
2. NickJonas4ever
3. Queen Bee
4. Devil's Daughter
5. Penguin<3
6. DramaQueen
7. Shelby Jonas

Thanks LoveSickPuppy!! Very cuh-yte by the way.

Last edited by holagurrl on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:18 am

Thankz!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:07 am

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnFFdmd2OVJuM1JHVzlsdURuNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Here it is!
Back to top Go down
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:14 am

Here is mine!

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlpDQ1ZXaVJxM1JHak14YnBUa1ZTQWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:19 am

LoveSickPuppy wrote:
[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFndHWjI2UkZxM1JHR3d0VmRuNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
First Date Entry, it's not like overly fancy because then the date won't be able to breath and then date wil be terrible xD So here's this.

lolz I guess I will stick around and see all the outfits, because people are having awsome outfits! Banana Dance Banana Dancing Rainbow Banana
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:46 am

Here's mine:

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmZDQlF0U2hxM1JHNGloLXZUa1ZTQWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Super Penguin
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 am

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjNyZDhfVEZxM1JHVnpaYWF4eVRTUEEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

There's mine. =]
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:35 am

Devil's Daughter wrote:
Here's mine:

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmZDQlF0U2hxM1JHNGloLXZUa1ZTQWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

The Sidekick! ooh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:58 am

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkNCa3puRU5xM1JHT3hFQVdUMFZTQWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs : [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:29 pm

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkd2c1o4cDlMM1JHNjBlTlZ4bG5XdEEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Thanks for letting me through even though my entry was late. :]
Back to top Go down
http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

Female
Number of posts : 88

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:37 pm

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmp2MEt5czFxM1JHVGNQeUFFWGZTOXcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Here ya goes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:04 pm

Unicornlover11 wrote:
LoveSickPuppy wrote:

lolz I guess I will stick around and see all the outfits, because people are having awsome outfits! Banana Dance Banana Dancing Rainbow Banana

Thankz uni!

And Wow..... those other ones are amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:47 pm

Dear Polyvore Member,

Thanks for entering Round 3 Theme: First Date!! All the outfits were ah-mazing but I could only pick a
Top 7. Here they are:

Top 7

1. LoveSickPuppy
2. Queen Bee
3. Nickjonas4ever
4. Devil's Daughter
5. DramaQueen
6. Shelby Jonas
7. Emily Jonas

Congrats for everyone on that list!!! I think you know the deal if your name's nawt on there. I need your username on WW if you didn't make it. Please and Thank you!! Here's the deets for Round 4:

Theme: Pretty in Pink
Due Date: Sunday Night or Monday Morning

~holagurrl
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:49 pm

Who, yay i in top 7!
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

Female
Number of posts : 88

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:51 pm

yay, meh in top 7 too xD
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:05 pm

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk91aXBPSnhyM1JHR3I2T3BuNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:35 pm

YAY I'm in the top 7!! I'll start on my outfit!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:38 pm

yay me! lol, me gonna go start, but me has to go soon so I might not finish it
Back to top Go down
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:07 am

Here's mine:

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkNnNnVBNlZyM1JHXzg1WXBUMFZTQWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:18 am

Here u go

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmNFemQxVHBuM1JHbHpnREVsLWp6V3cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next