Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!

Go down 
+10
Katniss
Emily Jonas
SoccerQueen3
Nickjonas4ever
Navy Girl
Super Penguin
Ray
Safira
squishy60
Feisty_Feline
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:20 am

First topic message reminder :

I am hosting a POLYVORE CONTEST! If you want to enter, just post a reply saying you want to. I need 10 people to enter and I will eliminate people. The first theme will be FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Once all ten people enter I will judge the outfits and pick the top 9!! The person who gets elimated will still win a prize for participation. You may start posting ur outfits right after u enter!!! The outfits must be for girls and I would like you to post the picture of ur outfits on here and NOT a link to the page!! Enter now!!!

Members:
1. LoveSickPuppy
2. Devil's Daughter
3. Queen Bee
4. BlondeBabe
5. DramaQueen
6. Shelby Jonas
7. Emily Jonas

Members Who Have Submitted Enteries:

1. LoveSickPuppy
2.-Xx-Emma-xX-
3. Devil's Daughter
4. Penguin>3
5. BlondeBabe
6. DramaQueen
7. Queen Bee
8. Shelby Jonas
9. Squishy60
10.Emily Jonas

Last edited by holagurrl on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:34 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:05 am

Here's mine! It's Confessions Of An Heiress by Paris Hilton!!

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjdoXzNjczE2M1JHdnh2S0ppOFYzWEEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:08 am

AH-MAZING!!

Navy3
Shelby1
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:01 am

Did the winner get announced yet??
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:04 am

I need Shelby to submitt her last 2 sets!!
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 Pet [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 LKtU [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 NpQC
[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:46 am

Hey, this is Shelby. I'm with M in Boston. So. My sets WILL be done ASAP. I'm really sorry about that. But, Hey. Vacation is better so yeah. I'll be home tommorow. My sets will be in by Monday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs : [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7
[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:21 am

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmdHQUJpYlJfM1JHUFF5UE13WWRMUmcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Sorry guys! Lemme just finish up my Twilight Set!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php
SoccerQueen3

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:41 am

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk5IWEVNYmRfM1JHLVlUeGdsa0plTXcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

It sucks, but, here it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:14 am

Here's the results!! Congrats to everyone!!!!

1st Place: Shelby Jonas
2nd Place: Navy Girl
3rd Place: Tree Hugger

Please PM me your WW Usernames and you will recieve your prizes this week!! I wanna thank everyone who made this contest a success!! It was a good way to show off your sets and have fun!!! Once again thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:24 am

Congrats Shelby!! I quit webkinz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:20 am

Well you still get a prize sent to your account!!
Back to top Go down
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:28 am

I was just doing this for fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:29 am

Well I am still gonna send you A prize. Smile
Back to top Go down
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:31 am

You don't know my user name! LoL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:38 am

Yes I do!!
Back to top Go down
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:38 am

Well it's Cam's now so IDK
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:40 am

YAY SHELBY!!! CONGRATZ!!!
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:02 am

Wow! Thanks! I never thought I'd win. I'll PM you right now. Great job everybody!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:40 am

congrats!
lol short poll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:46 pm

Ok. I sent Tree Hugger and Navy Girl's prizes. Shelby you need to add me so I can send it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!   [solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Polyvore Contest!!!Final Round!!!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7