Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~

Go down 
+2
Jay
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 Pet ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 LKtU ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 NpQC
~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

(the second looks like Mysty)

Mysty continue to lick them and they started whining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 Pet ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 LKtU ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:26 am

"I'm sure." she said thinking.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:29 am

''I'm sure Gemini will find a mate soonn she's very beautiful''
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:32 am

"Agreed. Hopefully before they're born." she said as Sand batted the moss ball.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:34 am

Rose smiled and hit a mossball but she whispered to Mysty''Hopefully but I'm not sure any brute wil be glad to raise another brutes pups''
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:09 pm

Mysty nodded. Spring jumped onto the moss ball and batted it past Rose.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:49 pm

Rose wasnt paying attention and it went past her she said ''Good shot'' she went to go get it and padded it towards Spring
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:21 pm

Spring passed it to Lightning Jr. He hit it to Rose and Sand countered him making it go past Mysty. "Nice." she said and went to get the moss ball.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:25 pm

Rose smiled and said ''Anyone want to make the game alittle more intesting''
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:26 pm

"Yea." Mysty Jr. said jumping.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:37 pm

''Lets add another mossball''Rose said she threw another mossball into the game
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Mysty Jr. bounced on the second one batting it towards Rose. Sand got the other and batted it toward Mysty.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:48 pm

Fire shadow grunted as one of the moss balls hit her and batted it towards the center of the game.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzwarriorcatsroleplays.hqforums.net
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:28 am

Spring got one of the balls and tossed it to rose.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:29 am

Rose hit to her as the other one came towards her she hit this on towards Sandy
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:32 am

Sand ran with it giggling and panting. She batted it towards her mother.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:57 am

Rose caught the other ball she hit it towards Lightning
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:09 am

Genimi: I gazed at the pups playing, and their mothers (?) " I wounder where he is..."
Jazzmen: "you shouldn't think of him, it's not your fualt."
Genimi: "I kno, but I always feel his presance when im in the woods, and, I feel bad for them." she said looking at her swallon belly.

Rakoo: I stood and head towrds the game. "sup?" he said
Tasha: I flew down from the sky with a deer. I drooped it in the piled and follded my wings.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:15 am

ORP: Msyty is the mom Rose is a family friend
Rose smiled and said ''Hey''
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:19 am

(ok!)
Noticing their game he holowerd. "Oh! my fave, I was class champ as a pup!" He jumped in swating a ball up in the air sowing towrds rose."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:21 am

Rose flew up and leaned hitting the ball towards Sand as the other ball came along she hit it hard towards Rakoo
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:22 am

Rakoo: The moss ball slid between my legs but before it passed me I swung my tail around waking it towrds rose again.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:28 am

Rose smiled as the ball sored pass her she hit it hard with her tail she though ''Wow he's good but very competivly''
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:36 am

He smiled, he finally had a good compation! He cought it on the end of his mouth, he dropped it to the gound. He swiped it to her trying to go threw her legs
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:40 am

Rose smiled and kick closed her legs kickin it fowards towards his head
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:49 am

He wacked it back with his head almost missing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next