Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~

Go down 
+2
Jay
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 Pet ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 LKtU ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 NpQC
~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

(the second looks like Mysty)

Mysty continue to lick them and they started whining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:29 am

Storm and Night went into the forest and scented wolves in Mountain of the Mist territorY
Storm hissed ''What are you doing in Moutain of the Mist territory''
Night pushed him aside and said ''Do you wish to join Moutain of the Mist''
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 Pet ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 LKtU ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:05 am

The wind whistled around Mysty. She looked around, "Someone's here." she murmered.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:15 am

Rose nodded and said ''Nice pups ad yes theres two-shes in our territoy''
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:20 am

Mysty smiled. "Thanks" she said gathering them closer. "The wind says they are harmless but still." she said.

Blue walked over to Mysty and smiled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:20 pm

''I saw one and she seemed hot tempered''Rose said
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:18 pm

iSmile wrote:
( They are PUPS!)

(Mysty Jr. Lightning Jr Sand and Spring are pups then Mysty and Lightning r the parents.)

Mysty nodded. She noticed Blue, Thunder and Freedom walking over. "Hello." she said the pups all perked their ears.

Last edited by mnm1995 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:21 pm

Jordin Sparks wrote:
mnm1995 wrote:
(Mysty had pups. I think thats it)

Mysty groomed Spring and watched the others play fight.

Lightning played with Sand.

Lightnig Sr. watched the kits with Mysty.
Its bcuz Kai posted Lightning watched the KITS with Mysty
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:23 pm

(ooo)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:24 pm

(Yeah........................................ LOL)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:28 pm

(hehehe... back to rping?)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:40 pm

(KK)
Rose smiled at the pups she felt the warm gentle breeze hit aganist her
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:48 pm

The pups looked back. "Thats Rose." Mysty said sweetly to them. "She a really good friend of mine." The pups smiled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:55 pm

Rose smiled at Mysty and said to the pups ''Hey Lightning Jr, Mysty Jr, Sandy, and Spring'' ORP:What do pups do for fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:57 pm

Thunder smilied at the pups.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:59 pm

(play fight, play run around)

Spring bounced over to Rose, She nodded, "Hi" she tried to say but sounded like "H"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:10 pm

Rose smiled and said ''Hi anyone wanna play mossball''
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:14 pm

The pups jumped up excited for a new game. They all yipped happily.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:32 pm

''Wait while I make a mossbal'''Rose went to the edge of the forest and quickly picked up some she came back and twrirled and scruched the moss into a gigantic mossball she said ''Ready 2 play''
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:21 am

Mysty smiled. "Ya" Spring bounced. they couldn't speak very much.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:16 am

Rose threw the mosball to SPring and said ''Heads up!''
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:57 am

Rakoo: I bounded threw the woods after a rabbit. My feet spitting up dirt as I went.
Genimi: I was going to have my pups soon and I needed a father!
Jazzmen: I looked at my worried sister.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:43 am

Mysty watched them happily. She saw Genimi worried.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:51 am

Rose said ''Poor Genemi she still hasnet found a father for her unborn pups''
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:55 am

"Oh." She said. "Thats sad."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:58 am

''She dosent need a father for the pups but they'd grown up more suitable with a afther''Rose siad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next