Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~

Go down 
+2
Jay
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 Pet ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 LKtU ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 NpQC
~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

(the second looks like Mysty)

Mysty continue to lick them and they started whining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:00 pm

Sand nudged her other sister, Spring.

Lightning Jr. nudged Mysty.

Lightning laughed.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 Pet ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 LKtU ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:09 pm

Mysty laughed. she sat up because they had stopped suckling and watched them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:31 am

Lightning licked lil Lightning's head.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:24 am

Mysty smiled she nudged lil Mysty to try and stand up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:25 am

Lightning stood up and walked around.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:17 am

Spring stood up and bounced around with Mysty, Lightning and Sand. Blue came over. "Mysty they yours?" he said as Spring bounced into his leg.

"Yep" she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:59 pm

" Their beautiful," Thunder said smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:23 pm

Lightning smiled.

Lightning Jr. pounced on a piece of moss.

Sand walked around. She clawed Thunder.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:56 am

Mysty Jr. batted at a fly.

Mysty laughed softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Fire shadow sat near where the pups were playing with their parents. They were happy little things.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzwarriorcatsroleplays.hqforums.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:16 am

(what have misseed I have been away
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Jay
Jay

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:58 am

(I'm not so sure but right now we are playing with pups.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:50 am

(Oh )
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Jay
Jay

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:12 am

(Ya. Is anything else going on?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:04 am

(Mysty had pups. I think thats it)

Mysty groomed Spring and watched the others play fight.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:59 am

Rose flew through the sky leaving snpw genly fallin after her
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:13 pm

Mysty watched as Rose flew over head. She smiled at her pups.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:58 am

Rose landed a few feet away from the pups and said ''Hey Mysty, Queen alredy''
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:29 am

"Hi Rose. Yes." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:57 am

''What are there names''Rose said counting the pups with her eyes
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:07 am

"This is Spring." she said nudging to a pup that looked like a mix between Mysty and Lightning. "Sand." she said pointing to a pup that had a sandy colored pelt. "And Lightning and Mysty, Jr." she smiled they looked exactly like their parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:41 am

Thudner wlake dover to bluewith Freedom at her heels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:35 am

mnm1995 wrote:
(Mysty had pups. I think thats it)

Mysty groomed Spring and watched the others play fight.

Lightning played with Sand.

Lightnig Sr. watched the kits with Mysty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:16 am

( They are PUPS!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:43 am

Name: Jen
Personality: mean, short-tempered, anti-social
Powers: control things with her mind, fire, speed, dark shadows
Pic or Description: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 Bubonic__RE_UPLOAD__by_Shivia

Name: Jenni
Personality: opposite of sister
Powers: the four elements-water, air, fire, earth
Pic or Description: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 Sexy_Swee_by_Shivia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next