Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~

Go down 
+2
Jay
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 Pet ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 LKtU ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 NpQC
~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

(the second looks like Mysty)

Mysty continue to lick them and they started whining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:51 am

Tanzy tackled spring playfully folled by a heavy white pup(blizzard)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 Pet ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 LKtU ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:39 am

Spring laughed Pawing Tansy off.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:40 am

They giggled
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:46 am

Storm said ''Rose I think you need to help me break up Sunny and Cloud's fight''
Rose said ''You mind doing it with Petal I still tired from that moss ball game I played with Rakoo''
Storm said ''Petal Avalanche and Blizzard tried to stop it but they got sucked into the fight''
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:55 am

Spring stood laughing.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:16 am

Tanzy laughed blizzard coughed as he tryed for air after laughter.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:07 am

Rose sighed and darted ahead into the forest she came out wrestling Sunny not playfully but in a fight
Storm came out wrestling Cloud
Petal Avalcnche and Blizzard came out clawed and crouched defensivly ready to pounce
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:10 am

bLizzard and tanya froze. blizzared growled a puppy growl and time froze around them. he soon froze up all the wounds and then removed cloud and sunny and froze them in a cube and time came back
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:20 am

Suuny felt her temperture rise she burst though the cube her fur on fire she threw burst of flames towards Rose and Storm
Rose held it with her powers to control the winds she shouted ''You want to fight will give you a fight lets see who'll win the older ones or the youngest''
Cloud threw iceicles at Rose and Storm
Rose didged them as Storm threw bolts of lighting that knocked Sunny and Cloud off
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:16 am

Tany and blizzard all the suoden grw in a few seconds to young adualts. Part of blizzards freezzing time thing. Tanzy lashed her tails out turning into threee sprate wolves. of her with one tail. a blizzard picked up in the sky. Genimi and jazzmen came in front of the battle shifting into a unknowen wolf. A black one with a white paw. a male. Rakoo came in a firy inferno blowing fire at clouds icicals
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:21 am

Rose shifted her wigght to her hing egs as did Storm she relived Sunny and Cloud but took awya their powers as they stood up Sunny tried to throw flames at Rose but it didnt work shemoved her paws to ignite flames but it didnt work
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:39 am

Genimi and Jazzmen put their white paw on each of there pelts storm and sunny suddenly had a cold dark venom running threw them that would leave any wolf paralized for a day.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:58 am

'No''Rose shouted ''Back off''she said turing to Sunny and Cloud's side
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:03 am

the venom was already in. a miner doce. only for thir paws to prvent limited movement
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:14 am

''What are you doing''Storm roared
''Bring your venom back or else will attack you''Rose said
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:22 am

a whispery voice came from the wolf that was genimi. " Its gone now."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:27 am

''Thank you''Rose said
''Please dont interver''Storm added
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:35 am

"than don't fight."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:41 am

''We never asked you for help''
[color=olive]''Genimi Jazzmen Tazny Blizzard and Rakoo all came into this fight when no one was attcking them''/color]
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:55 am

"don't fight."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:12 am

Rose made a wind box which held a struggling Sunny and Cloud she said ''If we fight thats our business''
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:35 am

Spring had grown to a young adult and was standing by Blizzard and Tanzy watching.
Mysty was by her daughter ready to use shape the weather.
Sand had grown as well as the other 2 pups of Mysty's and was watching from afar.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:42 am

Rose started to fall down at her knees she said ''Storm the fire touch''her eyes slowly rolled to the back of ther head
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:43 am

Spring moved towards Rose. "What?" she said under her breath in aww not undestanding what was happening.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:49 am

Storm sent a lighting bolt quickly at Sunny as Sunny fell unconcious Rose regain life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~   ~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Mountains of Mist~Wolves with Powers~Part ll~
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next