Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on

Go down 
+2
EnchantixBloom
WritingOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Pheasantflower sitffled a tear, "Fire, I don't care please if you can't stay here, I can't live. You are all I have Fire." sh sighed still trying not to cry/
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:48 pm

I hurried up to Icefur. "Can I sleep in your den tonight?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:03 pm

ORP: LOL! we all want away from the dreadfulness!

RP: I yawned again and licked Firepaw's muzzle gently. "Good night,"I meowed, yawning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:23 pm

"Good night.'he mewed.

He turned around amused,"Sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:29 am

"fire?" Pheasantflower yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:36 am

"Yeah?"he yawned waking up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:53 am

"How are you feeling?" she waondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:04 am

"Good,"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:46 am

I woke up and saw Firepaw's pelt infront of my face. I smiled and licked it, purring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:46 am

He purred.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:12 am

I laughed and put my head on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:56 am

He purred louder.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:11 am

My stomach started to feel a little weird, and I looked at it. I looked up at Firepaw, worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:14 am

"What?"He opened his eye's.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:20 am

"My stomach feels different somehow. It kind of scares me,"I whispered, whimpering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:20 am

"Just the kits."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:32 am

My eyes widened. "W-what?!"I yowled, alarmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:33 am

"Oh i thought you knew,Sweetpaw you've gotten sorta fat lately so i thought it was just kits,"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:41 am

"You should've told me!"I yowled, surprised. "What will Pheasentflower say?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:42 am

"She's got Fire and her's to worry about!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:50 am

"I sure hope you're right, Firepaw,"I whispered. Once again I rested my head on him. "I love you. You're not even my mate, and I'm going to have your kits. What's happened to the Warrior Code?"I meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:51 am

"It's gone. But you'r my mate in a way."he licked her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:01 am

I purred and nodded. "I guess so." I licked him back, purring louder. "Do you think I should tell anyone else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:30 pm

"Only if you want to."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:44 pm

"Nah, not yet,"I meowed, smiling at him. I purred loudly and licked his muzzle slowly and softly. "I love you so much, Firepaw. I hope the kits are going to be like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:45 pm

"Me too."he sighed purring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next