Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on

Go down 
+2
EnchantixBloom
WritingOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Pheasantflower sitffled a tear, "Fire, I don't care please if you can't stay here, I can't live. You are all I have Fire." sh sighed still trying not to cry/
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:13 am

"What!?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:20 am

"Choose!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:21 am

"WHY!?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:05 pm

"Cause I wanna know!"
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:09 am

Mousepaw and Cricketpaw sat in camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:50 pm

Pheasantflower giggled, "Easy you two, don't upset Sweetpaw now!" she smiled nuzzling Fire, and grooming her two beautiful kits.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:33 am

"Th-"I started. I started to yowl in pain. "They're coming!"I screamed. I was scared, but I tried my hardest to not show it, my my eyes let it show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:51 am

Pheasantflower gasped and pushed her two, unnamed kits to Fire, "Hold them please." she ran to grab some herbs she needed she did all she coluld for Sweetpaw at the time and waited for the kits to come to help them out too.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:03 am

"Firepaw!"I screamed. I pushed and a littly kit that looked like me came, it was a tom. "Sharpkit,"I whispered, trying to keep myself from yowling again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:00 am

what i miss?
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:06 am

ORP: Sweetpaw's kitting!

RP: I screamed as the second kit came. "Cloverkit, after my foster mother." She looked like her father, but had my eyes. "Firepaw, where are you?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:10 am

"COMING!"he yowled running to her He licked her head,"Your doing great!"

Fire looked at the kits and snuck away.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:36 am

"Don't lick me! Lick the kits!"I meowed, yowling as the third kit came. She looked just like her father. "You name her."

RP: I want Sharpkit and the last one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:39 am

Nope i get the last one! It's name is Lavakit!

"Lavakit."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:58 am

ORP: No, the last one's Lavakit, you'll take that one. What's the third kit's name? I'll have Sharpkit and Cloverkit then.

RP: I purred, then yowled as the last one came. I started to lick the tom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:00 am

IDK!

He purred.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:43 am

ORP: Firekit! Keep it going!

RP: "I'll name you Firekit, after your father." I looked at Lavakit, then Firekit. "You two are going to be hard to tell apart!"I purred. They both looked just like their father!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:43 am

He licked her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:26 am

I purred.
CK: I opened my pink little mouth.
SK: I did the same as my sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:26 am

He smiled,"I love you."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:54 am

I purred. "I love you, too." I laid down and let the kits suckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:54 am

He smiled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:08 am

"We're parents, yet apprentices. In fact, I'm going to ba an apprentice when my kits are, possibly! Cause I'm not a med cat until Pheasentflower retires or dies, and she's still pretty young."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:34 am

((No rember you can become a warrior even if she doesn't die. You'll be warrior-ized soon. lol.))
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:43 am

ORP: You mean medicine-ized. And she doesn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on   warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warriors:join poppyclan today the first ever warrior clan on
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next