Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silverlight Pack [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Silverlight Pack [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:37 am

A once peaceful pack forced to fight for their lives, family, territory, and everything they've ever known. Will they reign victorious, or admit defeat? Who will prevail? That all depends. Who's side are you on?

Silverlight Pack:

Moonflight (M) - Alpha Male - taken by Me
Luna (F) - Alpha Female - taken by mnm
Zephlon (M) - Beta Male
Breeze (F) - Beta Female - taken by Color Splash
Chartruse (F) - Healer
Dawn (F) - Healer's Apprentice
Titanium (M) - Warrior
Raphael (M) - Warrior
Cloud (M) - Warrior
Steel (M) - Warrior
Bluefur (M) - Warrior - taken by Color Splash
Constellation (F) - Warrior
Dusk (F) - Warrior
Starr (F) - Warrior
Flurry (F) - Pup Mother
Heather (F) - Pup Mother
Ray (M) - Pup
Aura (F) - Pup
Nala (F) - Pup

The rivals, Windstorm Pack:

Tsunami (M) - Alpha Male
Isis (F) - Alpha Female
Silverwind (M) - Beta Male
Tempest (F) - Beta Female - taken by Me
Tropic (F) - Healer
Nimbus (F) - Healer's Apprentice
Stratus (M) - Warrior
Mudslide (M) - Warrior
Sandstorm (M) - Warrior
Centurian (M) - Warrior
Hurricane (M) - Warrior
Tornado (F) - Warrior
Sleet (F) - Warrior
Haze (F) - Warrior - taken by Color Splash
Wyndy (F) - Pup Mother
Rain (F) - Pup Mother
Dustin (M) - Pup
Sahara (F) - Pup
Wild (M) - Pup

Rules

1. Site rules
2. Nothing too graphic please, don't want anyone losing their lunch over a roleplay...
3. No character limit, I trust you'll only take on what you can handle
4. Not really a rule, but I'd prefer if you started out with more than one character, because there are so many. If you only roleplay well with one character though, that's fine =)
5. Alphas and Betas must be played by verrrrry good, experienced roleplayers. If you wanna be one, you can "audition" by putting an example of how you'd roleplay with them, or something from their past in the "other" section of the form. I will choose whoever I think does the best job.

Form

Name [Given]:
Gender [Given]:
Rank [Given]:
Pack [Given]:
Description:
Personality:
Mate/Crush:
Pup(s) [pup mother's only]:
Other:

My forms:

Name [Given]: Moonflight
Gender [Given]: Male
Rank [Given]: Alpha
Pack [Given]: Silverlight
Description: Moonflight has charcoal fur with ivory cresent moon and star markings, floppy ears that hang halfway down, and a long, bushy tail. When angry, his shining yellow eyes can appear as if they're looking into your soul. His paws are permanently scarred.
Personality: Will unfold
Mate/Crush: Luna (mate)
Pup(s) [pup mother's only]: N/A
Other: One day will forever stand out in Moonflight's mind. It started out as a warm, dry bright sunny day. Moonflight's father, who was the Alpha at the time, and young Moonflight had gone out hunting on the vast prairie on the border of their land. Without warning, a band of cannibals (probably rabid) attacked them, seriously injuring Moonflight (his paws were nearly torn off), and killing his father. After fending the ruffians off, he took one last look at the scene before him. The once dry ground was now moist and stained with blood. As quickly as he could, Moonflight started to limp back to Silverlight territory. However, he collapsed unconcious just yards from the border. How long he lay there-- no one knows --but when Luna, Moonflight's caring best friend (who would later become his mate) found him, he was in pretty bad shape. When she brought him back to "camp", Luna worked long hours with Chartruse (the healer) to nurse him back to health. They have been together ever since.

Name [Given]: Tempest
Gender [Given]: Female
Rank [Given]: Beta Female
Pack [Given]: Windstorm
Description: Tempest has fur in different shades of blue gray, which are darkest on her paws and grow lighter up to her back and head, with a few deep colored spots here and there. Her alert, pointed ears have an uncanny sense of hearing, and the yellow and green colors in her eyes sometimes seem to swirl like the storm for which Tempest was named.
Personality: Will unfold
Mate/Crush: Silverwind
Other: Tempest was rescued as a young pup from the deep woods and adopted by Silverlight Windstorm pack as their own. No one knows where or which pack she came from or how she could have survived the perils of the forest.

~~~~~~~
So what do you think? This is the first wolf roleplay I've ever participated in, let alone made. Anything I should change? Add? Constructive criticism would be great =)

~Doggie

Last edited by Feelin'Freshy on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:48 am

It sounds interesting. I think you have a good idea here and some of the names are quite unique. Do you pick a name from the list and put in the personality & appearance?
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:56 am

Thanks so much! And yup, that's just about it. Should I open it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:16 am

I think you should. I'd like to play a character in this pack RP Smile Can I put in my form? I don't know if I can be Breeze-Beta Female. I'm not really new here. I've been here quite a while but I've just been leaving and coming back a lot. Let me know if I could be her, because then I'll write up the form. if not, I'll pick another character Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:45 am

I guess I'll open then =)

Sure, go ahead with the form =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Okay thanks!

Name [Given]: Breeze
Rank [Given]: Beta Female
Description: Breeze is a grey-blue wolf with white paws that make her look like she's wearing socks. She has a black tip on her tail and her fur is usually ruffled and muddy from hunting or fighting. Breeze has rough pink paw pads and small paws. She has a pair of pale blue eyes and she usually wears a smile across her face. She has a stripe of dark grey that runs from her forehead, down her back and to her tail.
Personality: Breeze has a breezy personality. She's fun, and positive and loves to be around pups/wolves. She's friendly and loves to play with the pups of the pack. However, when it comes to defending the pack, she is one of the first to make a move. She is passionate although sometimes too passionate. She either over does it or under does it. She's lovable and kind, although she can get caught up in the moment and get a little rough.
Mate/Crush:Zephion
Other: Breeze has been here since she was a pup so she is a genuine Silverlight Pack Wolf.

Name [Given]: Haze
Rank [Given]: Warrior
Description: Haze is a black wolf although sometimes, she looks as if her fur is a deep indigo color. She has rather large feet which make her fast and black paw pads. She has regular yellow eyes that seem to be cloudy all the time and her fur is thicker than any other wolves' fur.
Personality: Haze is quiet and likes to enjoy the nature around her. She is quite reserved and only opens up to a few fellow wolves. She has had a bad childhood experience which leads to her strange and unusual personality. Haze does not like to talk about her past or her parents and her own history is a bit of a confusion to her. She is strong on the outside, but is not so emotionally and mentally.
Mate/Crush: None at the moment.
Other: A hazy dark past.

(Is a third maybe to much...? If so, Just ignore this next form)
Name [Given]: Bluefur
Rank [Given]: Warrior
Pack [Given]: Silverflight
Description: Bluefur has the same color coat as Breeze although his fur is more blueish.
Personality: Bluefur is either called Bluefur or just Blue. He likes to be around others and works well in teams. When he is by himself, he doesn't do that great which is a bad thing. He needs to rely on someone usually which is why finding a Mate/Crush will do him good.
Mate/Crush: None at the moment.
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Silverlight Pack [OPEN] Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Silverlight Pack [OPEN] Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Silverlight Pack [OPEN] Pet Silverlight Pack [OPEN] LKtU Silverlight Pack [OPEN] NpQC
Silverlight Pack [OPEN] GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Name [Given]:Luna
Rank [Given]: Alpha Female
Pack [Given]: Silverlight Pack
Description: Her pelt is a silvery white. Above her right eye is a small crescent shape that is such a faint grey it's barely noticeable. Her paws are dark grey, almost black. Her eyes are a deep golden green.
Personality: She is easily judgmental. Though she would be first in battle to protect her pack. She would die for them easily, especially if Moonflight was the one in question. She is witty and quick on responses. She enjoys listening more-so though. She may seem harmless but be wary of her when she is angered.
Mate/Crush: Moonflight
Other: From when she was a pup food was scarce. She loves the little things and shares whatever she can. She grew up with her father teaching her to fight, so she is quick on her paws. Her mother kind-of shunned her so she never really knew motherly love and can sometimes seem cold towards pups, although she loves watching them learn knew things. She was the runt of the litter and when her father died she found fit that she leave that pack. She met Moonflight on her journey and ended up in Silverlight.

((i'm going to use another charrie i just don't have time right yet ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:38 am

All accepted =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:54 pm

(RP?)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:12 am

(@colorsplash: sorry i haven't been on in so long... got a little tired. @doggie: may i take the role of alpha female in windstorm pack?)

Name [Given]: Isis
Gender [Given]: Gender
Rank [Given]: Alpha female
Description: Isis is long in length and has invisible lines of muscle along her arms, thighs, and shoulders. She may look tiny and frail, but can put up quite the fight. She has ears that are larger than usual, and they are always sagging, like they cannot hold up their own weight. Isis's nose, is small, and long, longer than others, so she can track. Her fur is a deep rich black, coated with a tinge of purple.
Personality: Isis is more fastidious than the members in her pack. She always wavers her tail up in the air like a cat, and is sleek. She can be lethal, but chooses not to be. She is known for her sense of direction and her tracking.
Mate/Crush: Tsunami

Name [Given]: Dusk
Rank [Given]:Warrior
Description:Dusk is average size, with gray fur, and it looks like her feet and tail have been dipped in blue paint. Her fur is very rough and frays up when she is frightened.
Personality: She's calm and agile, but she can be shy. Hunting is what she likes to do best, it keeps her focused. When confronted by at the other pack, her senses get overwhelming, and she does not know what to do. She's not very social, but wants someone always there with her, so she's not alone.
Mate/Crush: Bluefur, when he walks by, a tingling sensation gets over her, but she's not too obsessed. (i think crush isn't the right word, but i have no idea what the other word is so carry on.)
Pup(s) [pup mother's only]:N/A

Name [Given]: Raphael
Rank [Given]:Warrior
Pack [Given]:Silverlight
Description: Big and gray, broad chest, and long tail. Slightly shorter legs, but very unaware of it.
Personality: Big and tall, Raphael obviously likes to hunt, and be good at it. He's not a boaster, but he likes to get treated better. He's always dreamed of being beta, or alpha, but his personality gets in the way. When he gets close to someone, he always backs off, afraid of committing to anyone. He likes to be hunting alone or doing his work alone. But he likes to socialize with the other members of the pack.
Mate/Crush: Unknown.
Pup(s) [pup mother's only]:N/A
Other:N/A

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:46 am

ORP: Accepted. Just wondering, who is Silverfur? lol

Starting!!!

RP:

~.:Silverlight:.~

Moonflight decided to go out hunting. He couldn't help but have a little anxiety as he stared at the mountain territory that separated them and the rival pack.

~.:Windstorm:.~

Tempest walked the grounds, making sure everything was in order.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:19 am

(whoops sorry, i accidentally made a typo, i'm fixing it...)

I looked curiously at the full moon, that was timidly hiding behind the great peaks of the treacherous mountains. I cocked my head in wonder as I heard howls rip through the cold air. I painstakingly walked toward the edge of the cliff where I was perched upon. I cautiously looked down, my eyebrows sewed together in concern. I shrugged off my anxiety and turned around, nose in the air, paw hesitating to imprint the ground. I shook off my uneasiness and walked back inside the forest, looking at the light in the distance that was our campsite. I found Moonflight preparing to leave for a hunting. I looked longingly at him until I caught his attention.

I huffed and walked back into camp and sat down near the fire, warming my fur. I laid down on my stomach, my head on my paws. I looked at Luna hopelessly. What am I doing? He thought to himself foolishly. He closed his eyes and opened them, the warm light, dancing on his pupils.

I raised my head from my nap and shook my neck, removing the dew that had been gathered in the tips of my fur. I stood up and stretched my paws ahead of me and twitched my ears. I whipped my tail in the air and then held it up. It didn't take much effort. It was like it carried it's own weight. I walked over to the overview of the mountains and let out a howl that seared the air. I quietly closed my mouth and my ears flicked again as I started back toward Tempest. She was treading near the trees, silently watching the other wolves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:23 am

Bluefur ran up to Moonflight. "Wait up!" He called, bounding hurridly to go hunting with his friend. He shook out his fur and slowed down to a trot.

Breeze looked around the camp and watched as Bluefur and Moonflight left for hunting. She smiled and watched as the other wolves did their own things.

"Is everything alright?" Haze asked Isis. She stood up and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:46 am

"I sense unease." I responded. Something was off. I felt that the mountains that separated use were no longer in existence. I could see them, but I could not feel them. "Come, Tempest, we must tread upon the border that divides our people."

The fire that flicked before my eyes dimmed. So did the moon that was secretly hiding behind the clouds. I got up and stretched. I glanced across the mountain peaks that held my love. I knew that my love for a wolf from a rival pack was forbidden. I could never tell anyone. If Luna knew, I would be kicked out. The last thing I wanted. I reluctantly tore my gaze away from the peaks, a feeling of uneasiness settling in my stomach.

I saw Bluefur trotting over towards Moonflight. I then looked back at the sky. The stars aligning, making the sky glitter uncontrollably. My dull blue-grey eyes made much contrast. I put that past my mind as I once again set my eyes on Moonflight and Bluefur. THey had already left the clearing. I got up and hurried towards the forest edge in search of them. My eyes could not see much farther. I then walked back to are cooled off fire and sat next to Breeze. Breeze was my tutor, I smiled up at her and laid mindlessly across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:58 am

*♥~Tempest~♥*

"Agreed." I say and follow her. Something does not feel right. As I walk I peer at the shadows, wondering if the enemy could be lurking in them.

*§~Moonflight~§*

I stop mid-step and glance over my shoulder to see Bluefur bounding after me. "Up for a hunt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:33 am

Haze nodded as Tempest and Isis bounded off into the darkness. She would stay back in case there were enemies coming. She watched the two shadows blend in with the shadow of the trees and padded back and forth waiting for a sign of some sort.

Bluefur blinked at Moonflight in response and trotted off towards the clearing where most of the prey thrived. He crouched and his sharp gaze saw even the slightest movements. He found the perfect one and stalked it until it was near enough for at least a 85% hit. He looked over to Moonlight and gave her a small nod.

Breeze gave Dusk a warm smile and laid my head on my paws. My eyelids felt heavy and my fur was warmed by the fire. A long and loud howl could be heard from the mountains. I felt Dusk shift and gave her a reassuring look. It was probably just Bluefur and Moonflight out hunting.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Silverlight Pack [OPEN] Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Silverlight Pack [OPEN] Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Silverlight Pack [OPEN] Pet Silverlight Pack [OPEN] LKtU Silverlight Pack [OPEN] NpQC
Silverlight Pack [OPEN] GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:37 am

~Silverlight~

Luna stretched in the middle of camp. She shook out her pelt and looked around to see what everyone was up to. He ears swiveled at new noises.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverlight Pack [OPEN]   Silverlight Pack [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverlight Pack [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1