Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you excited for the pool to open?

Go down 
+3
Jacobluver
_furryfurby
Mrs.JoeJonas
7 posters

Soooooo.....
1. YES!!!
Are you excited for the pool to open? I_vote_lcap83%Are you excited for the pool to open? I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
2. NOO!!!
Are you excited for the pool to open? I_vote_lcap8%Are you excited for the pool to open? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
3. I guess
Are you excited for the pool to open? I_vote_lcap8%Are you excited for the pool to open? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
4. Whats a pool?
Are you excited for the pool to open? I_vote_lcap0%Are you excited for the pool to open? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Are you excited for the pool to open? Empty
PostSubject: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:30 am

I am! I am like out of my mind!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:06 am

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
i am!
the pool nearby me has just been renovated,
and its WAY better!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:37 am

wait whats a pool??
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:37 pm

I can't wait for mine to open!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:39 pm

lol at my dads house the pool is already open!!!!! yyyaaaayyyy!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:49 pm

Jacobluver wrote:
wait whats a pool??
Here let me explain the 'pool' to you:
Its a body of water filled with chlorine,
you swim in it with this thing here called a 'bathhhhing suit'
yes, and it's kind of like a bowl in the ground,
or out of the ground.
yesss...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:51 pm

i hav eone in my backyard and a hut tube, they are borth heated so yea.... i kinda dont have to go to the pool...
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:59 pm

lucky tiger!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JasperHale
Loser
Loser
Mrs.JasperHale

Female
Number of posts : 84
Nickname: : Phantom, Kat, Rose, RC, Nate.Drew
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:10 pm

same here tigerlilly -the hot tub. i hate public pools it makes me gag 2 b in 1 b/c of all the ppl in it.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:30 pm

YES, ours just got re-done, I saw it and it's WAY better, they put a lot more water slides and they put a whirlpool, it's gona be SOOO fun!!!
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:17 am

I have a pool in my backyard but my dad says that the water is too cold and thathe hasn't finished cleaning it yet! I am so ready to get in the poolbut have to wait until my dad cleans it and when the water gets warm from the heat! I am dying of waiting! Who feels the same way?
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:29 am

since we have aheater in my pool and hot tub i can swim in it when i i want, its fub, i loveeeeeee my pool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:28 am

Jacobluver ytou know what it is, furry she knows what it is but the way it was worded in the title in confused me too, but yes I'm very excited about my pool opening soon, maybe this week possibly....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:41 am

mine pulic pool is already open
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:23 am

CMain wrote:
Jacobluver ytou know what it is, furry she knows what it is but the way it was worded in the title in confused me too, but yes I'm very excited about my pool opening soon, maybe this week possibly....
y'know, i was thinking of getting the dictionary from dictionary.com
but then i decided againist it.

my pool is opening this weekend!
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:33 am

Awwww! The public pool I go to sometimes is an indoor one so I can go whenever, whichever season! Rainbow Smile
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:54 pm

lol...and furby....SO IS MINE!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:31 pm

I sooooooooo can't wait for pools to open!! I myself don't have one, but a lot of my friends do and a few have already opened them!! YAY!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:28 am

OMG Sweet! Thats so cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:41 am

Mines open because it's in my back yard!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:46 am

Mine opened like 2 weeks ago...o well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you excited for the pool to open?   Are you excited for the pool to open? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you excited for the pool to open?
Page 1 of 1