Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* Empty
PostSubject: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:02 am

It's been years since someone has fallen in love.
Actually, let me rephrase that.
It's been years since someone has fallen in love on their own.
Don't look at me like that. It's 2059 for Goodness' Sakes.
Why would you choose to fall in love when theres the choice of being in love without the fighting, the break ups, the uncertain future?
Oh yeah. Cause you don't get to choose who your 'mate' is.

My name's Mel.
And I live in a town known as Brookside.
Here, when your 17, you get your assigned mate, usually a good friend.
Then, you pop a few pills, and BAM! Your set for life.

Except theres a flaw in the system. What if you fall in love before 17?
Romantic contact is highly discouraged, but I've never been one to follow the rules.
Now, with [Blank]'s birthday approaching, we may be separated for life.
Then what?

Can't find a solution either?
That's the problem.
But thats also the beauty of love.
We get through it together.
Unless you are taken away from me forever...

Info:
In this utopia, you are assigned a mate at 17.
The pills 'make' artificial love, and you have to take it every day for the rest of your life.
those that are married can't find what's the matter with the program. They are "in love"
Mel and [name] have been best friends since they were kids, and have fallen in love since.
This roleplay will be rated at the disgression of their roleplayers. Do be prepared for it to have a bit of mature content.

Form:
Surprise me! Create your own form. Be descriptive, be creative, I'm picking the best form out there. And NO MARY SUES. NO PICTURES. NO 'CELEBRITY' characters.

You can apply for Mel's love at the moment. More characters coming soon.

Last edited by SimplyLily on Wed May 27, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:33 am

((omg this sounds so good although if i was in this time i would have no problem haha!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:49 am

[thanks ! i'm still working on the intro (: ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:28 am

(Count me in. . . it's currently blocked, but I got my dad to unock it. =])
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:36 am

[oh i'm sorry sunny. what word do you think it was? and its open everyone. the current roles open are Mel's love (boy); A third friend (girl). Apply away ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:31 am

(Love, probably. But it's okay. . . I can get on with my dad's computer. Meeheehee.)
Name: Sara Hernandez
Description: Sara has long black-brown hair, that is unusually straight. It frames her round face perfectly. Sarah has piercing black eyes. Her nose is round and her mouth big. She looks ready to speak at any moment, and is. Her skin is a tan, her heritage is Latin American. She is short and not the skinniest, but not exactly fat. Her hips are perfect for sassy hand-putting. She normally wears legging and some obscure skirt, while her shirt is something short-sleeved.
Personality: Sara is loud, sassy and ready to fight. Think John Adams as portrayed in 1776, without the abnoxious and disliked part. She's not always the smartest, that's for sure. Though she doesn't have any real accent or anything, she does enjoy r-r-rolling her 'r's when she feels fiery. She isn't concerned about her 'mate' and doesn't care... except for the mind control part. She loves her liberty of liking who she wants, and isn't ready to turn 17. Sara's mind doesn't think when it speaks. She's Mel's 'gal-friend'.

(If that sounded racists, please tell me. I'm caucasian meself, so I always feel weird when I talk about other races. . .

Yeah, I stink at playing boys. :P)

Last edited by Kiss_Me_I_Am_A_Nerd on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:41 pm

ORP: Could I also try for the guy?

Name: Damien Hawk
Description: Damien's 6 foot 5 and pretty musculuar. He has shaggy black hair with bright blonde streaks that covers half his left eye. His eyes a icy blue, and they look even brighter blue because of his pale skin.
Personality: He looks tough, and seems it when you first meet him, but he's actually very nice when you get to know him. He can be protective about things he cares about, and is willing to do a lot to keep whatever it is safe. It's obvious when he's having a bad day. He's depressed, quiet, and he'll snap at anyone when they talk to him. It's rare for him to talk on these days, but not impossible.
Other: Nothing really
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:21 am

(yay!! hmm i know im gonna be a girl, but what to name her...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:06 am

(Lily, this still going on?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:11 am

[Sorry guys, kinda forgot about this. Apply away !]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:32 am

Name: Madison Rae Canton
Grade: Junior
Looks: Madison has shiny long brunette hair, to about the tips of her chest with shimmery bleach blonde highlights. Her eyes are a glittery blue, but sometimes they change into green, making them a seaish color. She is very petite, standing at 5'3, and skinny, but not sickly skinny. Her medium 36B Cups attracts guys, but most believe it's her amazing curves and toned legs. Her lips are a soft pink, and very kissable and touchable.
Personality: Madison is very perky. She loves to just get out and have fun, a wild party animal. She can get out of hand though, she was even almost arrested once for drinking wildly at a college party she crashed. She loves hanging around her friends, which are mainly guys, but she has a few girlfriends. She loves to experiment and try new things. She is very outgoing and popular and liked by most people, other than the people that she's stole boyfriends from. She is extremely flirty and slutty and a bit backstabbing. She loves to gossip and make up lies too, but she is also very down to earth. She loves helping charities and holding events for the needy.
BF/GF/Crush: Not at the moment, but looking and flirting it up.
Love Pills: She is insanley addicted to them. She has been told that she needs to stop taking them too much because it leads to consequences, but she still takes them and couldnt live without them
Other: She has a small terrier and 4 older brothers.

Last edited by Princess_Me on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:05 am

[so wait, the roles are open? no specific ones?
also, is this kind of like the pills 'The Giver' except for the total opposite?]

Name: Charmaine Belisa
Appearance: Charmaine has a thin body. Her height was taken from her father's side; she's 5'5. Charmaine has red brown hair that ends three inches above her belly button and is naturally wavy. Her side swept bangs her straightened out. Her facial features are define; Charmaine has striking, piercing green eyes with turquoise flecks.
Personality: Charmaine is a caring person. She's shy and quiet, but if you befriend her, she'll appear more and more outgoing. Charmaine's a person who likes to goof off once in a while from stress in her life. She depends on her friends all the time, they're the only people she trusts. Her parents were split up and her mother ignores Charmaine. Her irresponsible mom doesn't care what's happening in Charmaine's life. When Charmaine was younger (without any friends yet) she had to teach herself manners and general rules, with the help of school. Her father had to enroll her into school. From first grade onward, she had made trustworthy friends.
About the finding love, pills, etc.: She's feeling worried about this whole situation. What if you run out of the pills? No more love? How will I know who's 'the one'? Charmaine is actually dreading her 17th birthday, but deep inside of her, there's hope in Love. Sometimes she forces herself to think that this plan will actually work for her. She has never experience real love before; only unimportant childish crushes. Currently, she is crushing on no one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:56 am

[yes i based this on a giver sort of thing. and ok guys, i need more forms for Mel's love. and guys in general. seriously, theres only one form.

and hola this is in the future. there's really no romantic contact besides Mel and her love, so there wouldn't be any of your promisucous(sp) characters. there wouldn't be any reason to want to attract guys because you know you'll just be assigned one. you get a pill a day, so she can't be like addicted to them because she would get them once a day, specially formulated for her love. so if shes 17 she is now in all senses 'married' to someone. there isn't alcohol, it is an almost perfect society.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:06 am

I hate to be rude, but I really suck at guys, so only maybe I'll make a form... remember, I have to post from a different computer than usual, so, I'm sorry if I take forever. <.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:13 am

its fine sunny. do whatever you want. but just know your competing here with all the other people who submitted girls. i think i'm accepting two girls and three guys.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:20 am

Okay then. Sorry I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*   Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Comes in Different Forms.*OPEN*
Page 1 of 1