Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:57 am

Why can't we be content with what we have? Why can't we cherish the things we have? Why must we forget the things that we once held close?

This is the story of a young man, just 17, and two girls that happen to have one thing in common. They both go out with him.

Forms:

Lily:[The Guy]

Name: Chris Wells
Description(general one): A tall boy with a muscular form. He has a defined face, tanned skin and glowing blue eyes that can be a bit hypnotizing. He also has shaggy brown hair that flips up at his ears.
Personality:Outgoing, friendly, flirty, romantic, and a bit conceted

JJ: [The Girl]
Name: Collette Janes
Description(general one): Medium height and weight, pale skin and chocolate coloured hair that goes a few inches past her shoulders and side bangs and eyes that match her hair colour
Personality: Nice, kind, caring, constantly jelous and moderatly popular, moderatly rich

Hola: [The other girl]
Name: Lorraine Magnique
Description: Soft skin, Perfectly Tanned Skin, Shimmering Blue Eyes that glow, Long Blonde Hair that has a silky wave in it, 5'4, skinny and curvy body.
Personality: Flirty, Fun, Snobby, Cute, Hawt, Ah-dored, Developed, etc.

Last edited by SimplyLily on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:05 am

Name: Lorraine Magnique
Description: Soft skin, Perfectly Tanned Skin, Shimmering Blue Eyes that glow, Long Blonde Hair that has a silky wave in it, 5'4, skinny and curvy body.
Personality: Flirty, Fun, Snobby, Cute, Hawt, Ah-dored, Developed, etc.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:08 am

Name: Collette Janes
Description(general one): Medium height and weight, pale skin and chocolate coloured hair that goes a few inches past her shoulders and side bangs and eyes that match her hair colour
Personality: Nice, kind, caring, constantly jelous and moderatly popular
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:18 am

Chris paced back and forth in his room. He had a date with Collette at 8, so if Lorraine wanted to see him today, she had to get there soon so they could actually speak before Chris had to push her out to make room for Collette.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:20 am

Lorraine drive at 80 mph, rushing since she was late. She finally got to Chris's house. She rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:21 am

Collette was looking through all her clothes but couldn't find anything for her date with Chris at 8. She sighed.
Time to get some new clothes she thought
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:24 am

"Finally!" Chris exclaimed, fingercombing his 'do, then opened the door. He smiled down at her. "Hey,"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:25 am

" Hey! Sorry i'm late! Traffic was a living he*l!" she rushed in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:27 am

Chris grinned. "Well let's get your mind off that, come in,"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:35 am

She smiled and walked in. " Anything planned??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:35 am

"Why don't you guess?" He teased, leaning over her so that their lips were inches away.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:38 am

" Some of this??" she smiled kissing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:40 am

"Good guess," He leaned into the kiss, his tongue slipping into her mouth and running over her front teeth.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:41 am

She smiled and did the same to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:43 am

His hands cupped her face, then tenderly slid down her neck until they were placed tenderly on her shoulders. Then he let them slip down further, caressing her skin.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:44 am

" Mmmmmm." she murmured sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:45 am

Chris laughed into the kiss, his hands slipped further down south until they were slipping under the slight fabric of her top.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:47 am

" Farther." she whispered sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:48 am

His hands now crept upwards, her skin warm underneath his large hands. He kissed her harder, exploring her mouth with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:49 am

She smiled. She luhved him because of how hawt and sweet he was to her. She ran his finger down his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:50 am

Chris shuddered with pleasure, then let his hands run parallel to hers, stopping only to unhook that troublesome bra.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:51 am

She giggled. " Do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:52 am

"Hmm?" Chris murmured, hands moving again in perfect rhythm, except creeping closer and closer to her waist.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:54 am

She slid her body closer to his, almost pressing gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:56 am

His hands settled on her hips, just his pinkies hooking under the fabric. "Yes or no?" He whispered in her ear, his lips brushing the tip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next