Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Cats and Dogs? Together? Do they hate each other or do they get along? Not really sure... This gracious family of five have got several pets, but they don't really get along. They got cats, dogs, parrots, fish, lizards, bunnys, hamsters, etc... What adventure does this family have?

Family:
Mom (no name, just mom)
Dad (no name, just dad)
Collin (oldest brother, junior)
Lily (middle school, 6th grade)
Mikey (elementary school, 3rd grade)

Bliss's form:

Animal: Dog
Name: Scotty
Age (animal years): 3 1/2
Breed: Beagle
Belongs to: Collin
Appearance: Short and small, but plump with large droopy ears. Big brown eyes and soft fur. He's white with big splotches of black and dark brown and a bit of coffee brown. About a tail thats 3/4 of a foot and its a paint brush tail. Mostly brown and white at the tip. He has whiskers all over his snout, and he's not a drooler.
Personality: Scotty is very playful and fun. But he's sometimes lazy, although when he's not, he's either playing fetch or barking along with some music. He likes to express his feelings but absolutely hates bugs. He loves grass and playing outside and water! Turn on a hose or sprinkler and he'll never stop playing or rolling around.
Other/Family: Separated from parents at an early age, affects him, but he'll be okay. His left eye has a little trouble seeing but he doesn't need aid. He has a whole litter full of brothers and sisters but don't even know them! His brothers and sisters are the pets in his family.

Animal: Turtle
Name:Glenn
Age (animal years): 5
Breed: N/A
Belongs to: Lily
Appearance: Leathery skin with watery eyes. She's about he's 6x3 and has enormous flippers. Her tail is short and stubby. Green shell with broken patterns.
Personality: Slow on things but is very understanding and helpful. When you're sad/down he'll try to cheer you up and help you with your problems.
Other/Family: No family that he can remember but he can balance things on his nose.

Animal: Hamster
Name: Gellato
Breed: N/A
Belongs to: Mikey
Appearance: Off-white and coffee brown splotches on his fur, very small and large buck teeth. Small tiny ears and cute nose. Black beady eyes and tiny feet.
Personality: Quick and fast and speedy. He's very energetic and surprising. He's almost everywhere at once.
Other/Family: A brother and 2 sisters(separated), parents deceased. He likes chewing grass and carrots.

ColorSplash's Forms:

Animal: Cat
Name: Lolli
Breed: Tabby
Belongs to: Lily
Appearance: A blue-gray kitten with blue eyes and a fluffy coat. Pink nose and soft ears. She has tiny paws and her paw pads are black.
Personality: Lolli is fun & playful but when she gets tired, she drops to sleep right away.
Other/Family: Lolli was adopted by the family from an Animal Rescue Society. Her parents and siblings were separated from her. The newest pet.

Animal: Rabbit
Name: Melody
Breed:N/A
Belongs to: Collin
Appearance: A snow white hare with some gray patches and grey fluffy ears.
Personality: Melody is elegant and has much authority within the family, being one of the first pets and being in the family since she was a tiny baby. Melody is quiet and likes to observe the outside.
Other/Family: N/A

Animal: Dog
Name: Yogi
Breed: Pomeranian Puppy
Belongs to: Mikey
Appearance: Yogi Dog.
Personality: Yogi personality.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:30 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 am

"LILLYY!" Scotty roared with delight. He pranced in place, chasing his tail. He ran up to her and licked her all over. He next went to Mikey, the youngest brother, then to Collin, the oldest brother.

"Sounds like their home." Glenn said happily.

"Mikey!" Gellato squeaked. He rolled over to him, crawling up his leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 am

Yogi barked and barked, licking them all. "HI LILLY HI MIKEY HI COLLIN!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 am

The kids walked inside and so did all the pets.

(wait, who's who pet? I'm gonna put my pets to one specific owner. none of the parents though. make sure collin doesn't have yogi, cause then he'd have two dogs.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:17 am

k
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:32 am

(yogi & gellato - Mikey, Lolli & Glenn- Lilly, Scotty & Melody - Collin)

Scotty ran around in circles in the kitchen, barking as loud as he could. He finally calmed down and ran towards Collin, licking every inch he could reach, his ears flopping this way and that.

Glenn calmly walked up to Lilly and sat in her lap, snuggling with her.

Gellato scurried to Mikey, still excited that he was home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:34 am

Yogi barked and ran around then fell down and dropped fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:21 am

(we can both play the several kids. just play whoever you want to at the moment.)

"Yogi!" Mikey shouted, "What are you doing on the floor!"

"He's playing dead, Mikey." Collin replied.

Gellato scurried down Mikeys shoulder and prodded Yogi.

Scotty sniffed him, waiting for him to pop up again.

Lily was petting Glenn's shell and Lolli's mane.

Glenn closed her eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:54 am

Yogi felt himself get pushed and prodded. He groggily opened his eyes and barked angrily at Gellato. He humphed and walked away to sleep on the couch next to Lolli.

Melody hopped over to window and sat down, waiting for someone to pet her and get her a carrot.

Lolli inched away from Yogi and waited for someone to brush her fur. It was starting to get too fluffy again.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:39 am

Scotty frowned as everyone fled the kitchen. "Where are you guys going?" He followed Yogi to the couch and flopped down on the carpet. He blew a raspberry. Awwh... the fun is over...

Gellato crawled back to Mikey, willing to stay in his pocket.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Mikey picked up Gellato from the floor and put him on the kitchen table while he did his homework. He pulled some treats out from the cabinet and dropped them in front of Gellato so he wouldn't begin eating his homework.

Melody's large ears flopped down as she felt the warming rays of the sun come through the window. Her eyes closed but her nose still twitched all the time.

Lolli got herself into a comfortable position and yawned. She laid her head on her paws and began her 3rd catnap.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:12 am

Scotty rolled over onto his back for his belly to be rubbed, "Come and get it!" He barked to the kids.

Gellato roared in delight, "Yay!" He started nibbling, when he was done he ran to his hamster wheel in his cage. He did five rounds before he fell off and fell asleep.

Collin threw his backpack in the living room soon to be done and got out a carrot for Melody. He put the carrot in her cage and then carried her there. "Nap time Melody." He petted her and closed the cage.

Glenn was put on the floor by Lily and Glenn walked to the living room and plopped down next to Scotty.Lily also took Glenn and put her in his tank. She smiled thankfully and waded in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:37 am

Yogi and Lolli both opened to see what Gellato was spazzing about. They soon realized he was just eating and went back to sleep.

Melody took the carrot and began nibbling quickly as Collin gave her a pat on the head.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:38 pm

-6:00 PM at night-

Gellato grunted and rolled over and blinked twice. He heard the barking of Scotty and rubbed his eyes."Whaa?" He got up and wiped the crumbs off himself. He crawled out of his cage and looked back into it. He noticed dinner and water was refilled and he back inside, and started nibbling on a piece of celery.

Scotty was still awake and watching TV with Collin and Mikey, and Lily was upstairs in her room doing homework, until she recently got down to eat dinner. Scotty ran around the room, barking and waking people up.

Glenn opened an eye and then closed it. The barking of Scotti... it would never end. Glenn again opened one eye and then opened the other. She tapped the glass and mom noticed. She gently lifted her out and placed her on the counter. Lily got up and placed her on the floor. She nodded and looked at her saying in her mind "Thanks." She stumbled to the kitchen and sat on Yogi's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Yogi had been awakened by Scotty's barking. Suddenly, he felt something land on his head. "Hey!" He barked angrily, shaking off Glenn. He felt bad instantly and poked the now upside down Glenn with his nose. He helped Glenn get up before walking over to Mikey and sitting on his lap. Yogi barked happily as Collin went to get a dog biscuit from the kitchen. "Here boy!" Collin said, waving the biscuit in front of Yogi. He barked and barked while Collin tried to tell him to sit. "Sit boy Sit!" He shouted getting a little frustrated now. Yogi sat down for less than a second then jumped up to catch the treat that Collin had thrown into the air.

Melody hopped around in her cage then bounced into her blue igloo. She watched Yogi bark and sit for a dog treat while Scotty looked a tad bit jealous. She had noticed that Scotty wasn't as excitable since they adopted Yogi. She felt for him. It wasn't easy getting two new favorites in the family. First Lolli, then Yogi. Melody was just glad they weren't getting another rabbit. Now that would be a disaster. Melody nibbled on her carrot bits while she watched Glenn struggle to get back up.

Lolli meowed in protest as Yogi got a dog treat. "What about me?" She yowled to Mikey, rubbing her head against his arm. He was too absorbed in the TV show to notice so she walked over to Collin. Collin smiled and went back to the kitchen to fetch a cat treat. "Much better." She yawned and returned to her catnap.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:27 am

Mikey had already threw himself on the ground to be licked by Yogi and nibbled on by Gellato. He was laughing and holding his stomach. Tears were streaking out of his eyes from pure laughter.

Gellato rolled out of his cage and stood up, waving both hands. Collin smiled and lifted him off the counter. He ran towards the living room and sat next to Lolli. The he mischievously walked to Yogi and sat on his mane while shouting "Ride em cowboy!"

Glenn rolled on her back and with a little help from Yogi she had Rolled over. "Humph!" She walked away and once again sat on someone else's head. This time it was Scotty's.

Scotty raised in eyebrow as Glenn plopped down on his head. He pawed at her and howled, "Gerroff!" Once she got off, but reluctantly, he saw Yogi receiving a treat. He whined and rolled onto his back, in desperate need of a belly rub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:15 am

Yogi barked as Mikey rolled around laughing. They all stopped when their mom called them in for dinner. Mikey got up and pushed Yogi and Gellato off of him.

Lolli opened one eye and noticed all the kids were heading into the kitchen again. "Dinner time..." She said to everyone as she pranced into the wonderful smelling room, following Collin.

Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:17 am

Glenn was pushed off Scotty and she walked towards the kitchen, the aroma of beans and carrots drawing her near like a moth to a light. She walked to Lily and as she picked her up, fed her little beans and carrots. Glenn gulped them down. And looked back up at Lily for more.

Lily laughed and reached her pocket for a thimble and put an arrangement of carrots, peas, and corn in for Glenn.

Scotty barked and ran around in circles around the island-counter in the kitchen. Mom set down three bowls next to each other. Scotty slowed down and sighed. He dragged his plate with his tail under the kitchen table and away from the other ones. He began munching on his sausage and lapping up his water. (There's a smaller water bowl in his bigger dinner bowl.)

Gellato, full already from his dinner in his cage, he walked over to Mikey as he picked him up and fed him snippets of beans.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Lolli and Yogi sat down next to Scotty, happily gulping down their share of food. Lolli hadn't been drinking any water today, mainly because it kept disappearing. She was glad to lap up some liquid and she did for a full 2 minutes.

Yogi looked guilty for a minute. He had been the one drinking all of Lolli's water. It was just too hard for him to tell the difference!
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 am

Glenn smiled lovingly and nodded at Lily when she was done. Lilly lightly let her down from the table. Glenn set off toward Melody in her cage. She saw Scott thundering toward her and she fleeted into her shell.

Scotty blundered toward the living room, upset at what he just saw. He scared Glenn on the way, but ignored it. He ran outside and to the tree. He curled up into a ball, his ears sagging down. Tears were spilling from his eyes. The vision of Collin picking Yogi up and lovingly feeding him by hand. It was better when it was just Scott in the house. He whimpered and put his snout under his leg. He wanted to stay in his little ball, no one could invade his personal bubble.

Gellato rolled down from Mikes lap and scurried to the living room after Scotty. He looked out the sliding door toward the backyard. He didn't see Scotty out there. Gellato shrugged and decided to go to his favorite place. Under the couch. He maid associates with the dust bunnies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:52 am

Yogi barked for more food while staring at his empty bowl. He whimpered and whined until Collin reluctantly reached for the dog bowl.

Melody twitched her nose and fuzzy ears then closed one eye and settled down in her igloo.

Lolli yawned and cat stretched then went to her scratching pole to sharpen her claws.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:50 am

Glenn peeked out of her shell again and walked outside. The rain had stopped but the dull feeling stayed.

Scotty laid still as he saw Glenn stumble outside and near her. Why was she walking towards me? Her pond is a good ten feet away.

Gellato crawled from under the couch and hurried to Lolli's cage. He sneakily snatched a carrot toy (like from the movie bolt LOL) and squeaked it. He watched as Lolli practically jumped. He snickered and scurried back out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2