Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The neighborhood of dogs and their owners

Go down 
+3
mnm1995
_furryfurby
Bondai67
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The neighborhood of dogs and their owners Empty
PostSubject: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:17 am

Welcome to Dog Lane. Where everyone has a dog or dogs and lives with the friendly people around them.

Human Form:

Name:
Dogs (Can only have up to 10 dogs):
What # house (1-100):
Other:

Name: Zack ; James
Dogs: Molly, Buddy, Rosebud, Budderball, B-Dawg, Buddha, and Mudbud
What # house (1-100): 77
Other: Brothers

Dog Form (You only need to do the adult dogs if have puppies):

Name:
Mate:
Pups:
Owner:

Name: Molly ; Buddy
Breed: Golden Retrievers
Mate: Buddy ; Molly
Pups: Rosebud,Buddha, MudBud, B-dawg, Budderball
Owner: Zack and James

Owners:
Rebekah
Zack
James
Ashley
Ricky
Danielle
Virginia
John
Caitlyn
Drew

Dogs:
Mallory
Rosebud
Buddha
MudBud
B-dawg
Budderball
Molly
Duke
Buddy
Springwater
Major
Furby
Tiffany
Daisy
Keysha
Blake
Chloe
Roxy
Hurricane

Last edited by Kaikai on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:29 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:21 am

Name: Rebekah
Dogs (Can only have up to 10 dogs): Mallory
What # house (1-100): 76
Other: Is a pro. photographer and loves to sing.

Name: Mallory
Breed: Golden Retriever
Mate: None
Pups: None (is a puppy)
Owner: Rebekah
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:26 am

WELCOME!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:48 am

Name: Ashley
Dogs (Can only have up to 10 dogs): 3
What # house (1-100): 100
Other: none

Name: Springwater
Breed: greman shepard
Pups: whats them
Owner: ashley

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:50 am

rp?
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:50 am

(I'm gonna add another dog! )
Name: Major
Breed: German Shepard/Border Collie mix
Pups: NO!! (it's a HE!! lol!!)
Owner: Rebekah
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:51 am

(Ok. I got a new dog too. It's a German Sheperd and Husky Mix. DUke.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:59 am

( lol)

Springwater walked ove ryo Major, ": Hi,"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:00 am

Human Form:

Name: Danielle
Dogs (Can only have up to 10 dogs): 2
What # house (1-100): 44
Other:

Dog Form (You only need to do the adult dogs if have puppies):

Name: furby - tiffany
Breed:shih tzu - maltese
Mate: none
Pups: none
Owner: Danielle
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The neighborhood of dogs and their owners Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The neighborhood of dogs and their owners Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The neighborhood of dogs and their owners Pet The neighborhood of dogs and their owners LKtU The neighborhood of dogs and their owners NpQC
The neighborhood of dogs and their owners GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:19 pm

Name:Virginia, John
Dogs (Can only have up to 10 dogs): 2,2
What # house (1-100): 99,90
Other: loves to sing and likes to race (cars like drag racing,they both like to race) he likes to play guitar

Name: Daisy, Keysha, Blake, Chloe
Breed: doverman/rottwieler, Shih tzu, a german shepard mix, chocolate lab
Mate: no,no,no,no
Pups: no,no,no,no
Owner: V,V, John,John
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:52 pm

welcome!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The neighborhood of dogs and their owners Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The neighborhood of dogs and their owners Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The neighborhood of dogs and their owners Pet The neighborhood of dogs and their owners LKtU The neighborhood of dogs and their owners NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:08 pm

(thanks rp?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:09 pm

(Sure.)

Zack and James walked Molly, Buddy and the pups.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:11 pm

V walked with her brother John and her dogs Daisy and Keysha.

John walked Chloe and Blake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:18 pm

"Hey." said Zack.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:20 pm

"Hi" V said walking Daisy and keysha over.

John followed with his dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:22 pm

"Hi. I'm Zack. And this is James." he said.

"Hi. This is Molly, Buddy, Mudbud, Buddha, Budderball, Rosebud, and Buddha," he said.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:26 pm

"I'm Virginia, but everyone calls me V and this is John." she said, "And this is Daisy, Keysha, Blake and Chloe." she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:27 pm

Ashleyw alked behide Springwater, she wlaked by V
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:29 pm

"Hi Ashley." V said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:30 pm

" hey how are you?" Ashely asked smiling.
Springwater troted back to Ashley wagging her tail

( i ahve a idea, what if V and ashley are long lost twins lol)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:33 pm

(nice idea and John is our brother)

"Good." she said letting Daisy off the leash to play with Springwater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:35 pm

( kk)

" Cool... Happy yo have a summer break?" ashley asked as Springwater chased Dasiy
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:36 pm

"Love Summer break!" V said laughing as Daisy darted infront of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:41 pm

"Hey Ash. Hi Springwater." said James.

Molly barked. Hi springwater. Said Molly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The neighborhood of dogs and their owners
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next