Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash] Empty
PostSubject: when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash]   when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:38 am

part I: an introduction

Lemons. Once, they were harmless, safe little citrus fruits. Fufilling their purpose in life in lemonade, water and some candies. But they were, sour, very sour. Being treated like this was never any good for one's self confidence.

There was a time when lemons were just fruits.

That time is over.

part II: the revolution

"Come, my sour friends! Let us show the humans what we're made of!" And with this, the lemon spat on the ground, creating a puddle of vile acid. "We are all capable of this! Join together, comrades!" He spat again and cried, "Join me!" The crowd of lemons created a pool of acid the size of twenty lemons. "Together, we can be the true rulers! Together, we can drink human blood instead of our blood being spilled for human enjoyment!"

The crowd screamed in anger, and excitement. The war was on.

The Lemon war has been raging for a year now, and neither side has come close to surrenduring. Lemons are slowly gaining power, while humans try to fight for their rights.

part III: the formalities

a.

Sunny's forms:

Species: Lime; albino
Name: Tangy
Measurements: As lemons go, Tangy is somewhat petite, but for a lime she is average. She is slightly rounder than most lemons.
Description: Being a lime, she is a very light yellow-green, as she is actually albino. She has no dents or scratches.
Personality: She is very wary of being discovered as a lemon imposter, thus she is quiet and doesn't talk much.
Other: Albino lemon? Zesty's close friends.

Colorsplash's forms:

Species: Lemon
Name: Zesty
Measurements: The average size of a lemon.
Description: Zesty is a yellow lemon with no ugly spots yet. He is still young
Personality: Zesty has a very zesty personality and is happy all the time.
Other: Finds Tangy and discovers Tangy is not a lemon O:

b.

ROSTER;

Lemons-

Zesty--- colorsplash--- bold, high-ranking lemon
Tangy--- Sunny --- shy, albino lime

Humans-

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash]   when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:28 am

FORM FOR LEMONS Very Happy

Species: Lemon
Name: Zesty
Measurements: The average size of a lemon.
Description: Zesty is a yellow lemon with no ugly spots yet. He is still young
Personality: Zesty has a very zesty personality and is happy all the time.
Other: Finds Tangy and discovers Tangy is not a lemon O:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash]   when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:57 am

You forgot gender. ;) Added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash]   when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Thankss-You start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash]   when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:13 am

Tangy sheepishly rolled toward Zesty. She gently nudged him and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash]   when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when life gives you lemons [sunny and colorsplash]
Page 1 of 1