Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) Empty
PostSubject: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:48 am

Cats and Dogs? Together? Do they hate each other or do they get along? Not really sure... This gracious family of five have got several pets, but they don't really get along. They got cats, dogs, parrots, fish, lizards, bunnys, hamsters, etc... What adventure does this family have?

Family:
Mom (no name, just mom)
Dad (no name, just dad)
Collin (oldest brother, junior)
Lily (middle school, 6th grade)
Mikey (elementary school, 3rd grade)

Bliss's form:

Animal: Dog
Name: Scotty
Age (animal years): 3 1/2
Breed: Beagle
Belongs to: Collin
Appearance: Short and small, but plump with large droopy ears. Big brown eyes and soft fur. He's white with big splotches of black and dark brown and a bit of coffee brown. About a tail thats 3/4 of a foot and its a paint brush tail. Mostly brown and white at the tip. He has whiskers all over his snout, and he's not a drooler.
Personality: Scotty is very playful and fun. But he's sometimes lazy, although when he's not, he's either playing fetch or barking along with some music. He likes to express his feelings but absolutely hates bugs. He loves grass and playing outside and water! Turn on a hose or sprinkler and he'll never stop playing or rolling around.
Other/Family: Separated from parents at an early age, affects him, but he'll be okay. His left eye has a little trouble seeing but he doesn't need aid. He has a whole litter full of brothers and sisters but don't even know them! His brothers and sisters are the pets in his family.

Animal: Turtle
Name:Glenn
Age (animal years): 5
Breed: N/A
Belongs to: Lily
Appearance: Leathery skin with watery eyes. She's about he's 6x3 and has enormous flippers. Her tail is short and stubby. Green shell with broken patterns.
Personality: Slow on things but is very understanding and helpful. When you're sad/down he'll try to cheer you up and help you with your problems.
Other/Family: No family that he can remember but he can balance things on his nose.

Animal: Hamster
Name: Gellato
Breed: N/A
Belongs to: Mikey
Appearance: Off-white and coffee brown splotches on his fur, very small and large buck teeth. Small tiny ears and cute nose. Black beady eyes and tiny feet.
Personality: Quick and fast and speedy. He's very energetic and surprising. He's almost everywhere at once.
Other/Family: A brother and 2 sisters(separated), parents deceased. He likes chewing grass and carrots.

ColorSplash's Forms:

Animal: Cat
Name: Lolli
Breed: Tabby
Belongs to: Lily
Appearance: A blue-gray kitten with blue eyes and a fluffy coat. Pink nose and soft ears. She has tiny paws and her paw pads are black.
Personality: Lolli is fun & playful but when she gets tired, she drops to sleep right away.
Other/Family: Lolli was adopted by the family from an Animal Rescue Society. Her parents and siblings were separated from her. The newest pet.

Animal: Rabbit
Name: Melody
Breed:N/A
Belongs to: Collin
Appearance: A snow white hare with some gray patches and grey fluffy ears.
Personality: Melody is elegant and has much authority within the family, being one of the first pets and being in the family since she was a tiny baby. Melody is quiet and likes to observe the outside.
Other/Family: N/A

Name: Yogi
Breed: Pomeranian Puppy
Belongs to: Mikey
Appearance: Yogi Dog.
Personality: Yogi personality.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:30 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:08 am

Animal: Cat
Name: Lolli
Breed: Tabby
Appearance: A blue-gray kitten with blue eyes and a fluffy coat. Pink nose and soft ears. She has tiny paws and her paw pads are black.
Personality: Lolli is fun & playful but when she gets tired, she drops to sleep right away.
Other/Family: Lolli was adopted by the family from an Animal Rescue Society. Her parents and siblings were separated from her. The newest pet.

Animal: Rabbit
Name: Melody
Breed:(Idk)
Appearance: A snow white hare with some gray patches and grey fluffy ears.
Personality: Melody is elegant and has much authority within the family, being one of the first pets and being in the family since she was a tiny baby. Melody is quiet and likes to observe the outside.
Other/Family: N/A
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 am

Scotty came running from his "bathroom" which was actually the great outdoors. He ran into Lolli and almost stepped on Gellato. "What are you guys doing?"

Glenn was sitting outside watching the nice backyard their owners had. She and Melody were listening to the Cicadas chirp and the bird tweet and the bees buzz. Glenn liked listening to ocean waves the best. Too bad they weren't at the ocean. "Let's go over there." Glenn suggested to Melody. They were on the porch and Glenn wanted shade saw she slowly got up and walked to the little pond area under the tree which was Glenn's habitat area. Every pet the owners had, they had a little spot in the backyard. The little pond was Glenn's, the small burrow next to it was Melody's, the hamster wheel with a bunch of hay was Gellato's, and the dog house and cat scratcher was Scotty and Lolli's. She began to swim in her little pond-ditch. She splashed, enjoying the coolness of the water.

Gellato perked up and looked at Scotty, "We're making macaroni art!" He pointed down with his nose on the mess of glue and the macaroni. "I was nibbling the macaroni and sizing it down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 am

Melody kept twitching her nose and sat down in the shade. She watched Gellato 'make macaroni art' and closed her eyes.

Lolli pounced on her mouse toy and looked up at Scotty. "Come play with me Scotty!" She said playfully, passing a small tennis ball to the beagle.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:46 am

"BALLL!!" He jumped for it and held it in his mouth. Spit was getting all over it and when he let go of the ball he smiled. "YAYY! BALLYY!"

"Hmmm," Glenn said aloud, "Want to play tag?"

Gellato finished and held it up. "You like?" It was a scramble of random macaroni and it was still drying. He grabbed it with his teeth and dragged it over to the porch where it would dry.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:51 am

Lolli pounced on her toy again and watched Scotty drool all over the ball. She dropped the toy and went into the kitchen to get a drink.

Melody looked at Glenn and touched his shell with her ear. "Your it!" She called as she hopped away.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:56 am

Glenn slowly got up and stretched and then she chased after Melody. She went into a bush and Glenn inspected it. She saw Melody's ear and tagged it with her flipper. Glenn hurried up the porch and into the house. "ARGHH! She yelled. She threw herself under Scotty for protection.

Scotty heard Glenn yell and throw herself under him for protection. Whatever. He lay down next to Glenn and looked at Gellato admiring his artwork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:11 am

Melody bounced over to Scotty and Glenn quickly. She tagged him again and dashed away in circles.

Lolli meowed loudly in protest. She was starving and there was no food in her bowl. She yowled and yowled until her owner came over to fill it up. She munched happily and purred loudly.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 am

Scotty ran with his stubby legs all over the backyard and pounced on Melody leaving her in shock.

Gellato wanted to play so he rolled out on the backyard and stood there as bait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:22 am

Lolli ran out and saw Gellato rolling around on the grass. She pounced on him thinking he was a toy. "Whoops!"

Melody's eyes looked around everywhere and ran away into her burrow.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:10 am

"Eek!" Gellato squeaked, "What on earth are you doing?!?!" She ran away scurrying to his hamster wheel.

Scotty flopped down onto the grass, bathing in the sunlight. This was his lazy time.

Glenn watched the sun slipp behind the horizon and yawned. He clamped his mouth onto pebble and put it next to his pond. All the rocks represented how long she was here. There weren't that many but he was still welcomed by all the other animals here. She smiled and looked at Melody. She was the one that was her best friend. They were very alike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:58 am

Name: Yogi
Breed: Pomeranian Puppy
Appearance: Yogi Dog.
Personality: Yogi personality.

Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 am

Scotty saw Yogi prancing out and he bounced over to him. "HI YOGI!" He rolled around, his ears flopping everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:47 am

"Hi hi hi hi hi!" Yogi shouted back, bouncing around and waiting for the kids to come back from school.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:54 am

"YOGI!!!" Gellato screamed, he fell out of his hamster wheel and rolled over to him.

Glenn sighed and looked at Lolli, "Why do I hear the shouting of 'YOGI' everytime he comes back from obedience school?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:56 am

Lolli shrugged. She wasn't quite fond of Yogi either.

"Hi HIIIII" Yogi shouted back and began jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 am

Gellato hopped onto Yogi's back and held on for dear life. "GO horsey GO!"

"Gellato, what on earth are you doing there!"

Glenn strugged and walked to Yogi, "Good morning Yogi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:00 am

Yogi ran around in circles, chasing his own tail.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:08 am

"EEk!" Gellato squealed with delight.

"Eh," Scotty replied, he flopped down onto the grass, enjoying the sunshine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:11 am

Yogi kept spinning around until Gellato spun off.

Lolli ran over to pick up Gellato and throw him over Melody.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 am

"MONKEY IN THE MIDDLE," Gellato shouted from the top of their heads. He flew over one another squealing.

Scotty caught him with his mouth trying not to hurt him, and then he threw him up again, covered in spit.

The slippery gellato flew across the sky and bounced off Glenn's shell, and she was vibrating. "Woah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:20 am

Yogi ran to the bus stop to wait for the kids to get back.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:21 am

Scotty also bounded after Yogi and waited by the stop.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 am

Scotty also bounded after Yogi and waited by the stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:26 am

"Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi HI SCOTTY!!!" Yogi barked again, running around a jumping at everyone who got off the bus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)   Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cats and Dogs (Bliss & Colorsplash)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next