Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!

Go down 
+2
BlauBerry
ForestStarUniversal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: A few: -BreezeClan, Breezestar- -WildClan, Wildstar- -SnowClan, Hawkfeather, Whisperpelt and Shadepaw- -Smallville High, Zanna- Starlight Wolf Pack, Shadow- -IceClan, Icestar and Snowpaw-

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

It's a dark, stormy night. You are wandering helplessly in the shadowy forest, thunder rumbling and lightning flashing. Rain pours hard, drenching your fur. You don't have a home. You are starving. You are helpless. But out of nowhere, a beautiful she-cat pops out. She looks at you with compassion, as if she knew you from the start. Although her blue-and-white fur is tensing a bit, she asks you, "You are starved. You don't have a home, I assume? Then you are welcome to join IceClan. I am Icestar, the leader. To join, you must show loyalty, strength, and knowledge."
She looks into your eyes deeply, and you are thinking.

Will you go back to your treacherous and slowly dying life, or stay here, with IceClan and Icestar? It is up to you to decide!

To join, fill out this form:
Name:
Description/Picture:

~*~Current Clan Cats~*~

Leader: Icestar- Female

Deputy: Frostheart (Blauberry)-Male

Med. Cat: Pheasantflower (CMain)- Female

Med. Cat Apprentice: Leafpaw (WolfCrazy96)- Female- MENTOR: Pheasantflower

Warriors:
-Stormwhistle (HeraTort)- Male
-Daisyclaw (HurricaneChrisLover)- Female
-Lightningtail (Kaikai67)- Male

-Mistyfoot (WolfCrazy96)- Female

Apprentices:
-Damppaw (HeraTort)- Female- MENTOR: Frostheart
-Dewpaw (HeraTort)- Female- MENTOR: Icestar BREAKING NEWS, DAMPPAW HAS SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED!!!
-Stormpaw (Tigerlilly)- Male- MENTOR: Stormwhistle

-Squirrelpaw (WolfCrazy96)- Female- MENTOR: Lightningtail

Queens:
-Wildflower (Tigerlilly)- Female

Kits:

Elders:

Rouges:

Kittypets:

Thanks!

Last edited by ForestStarUniversal on Mon May 19, 2008 6:24 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com/ Must be thirteen to join.

AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:31 am

(((I know, it's awesome!!!!!! u guys, go to head to the pulls, then you'll see my pull or poll i made(however its spelt) and vote there! i wanna know! i'm dying to know what i am!))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:35 am

( i like it and does Damppaw liek Stomrpaw??)
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:35 am

(i , umm, Embarassed , yeah, but ig2g now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:48 am

( ok, fats tell him she likes him,)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:56 am

Iceheart got back up and asked ''You alright?''
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:59 am

"Yes! You?" said Dewpaw.

Damppaw walked over to Stormpaw.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:41 am

''A bit dazzed but rather the same''Iceheart said getting up
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:42 am

"Thanks, for saving me." said Dewpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:00 am

" yes?" Stomrpaw asked purring
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:07 am

''It was the right thing to do''Iceheart said
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:53 am

♥Rose♥ wrote:
''It was the right thing to do''Iceheart said

\"tahnks much." said Dewpaw.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:54 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
" yes?" Stomrpaw asked purring

She blushed then looked at the ground. "Do you think of me, more than a friend?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:58 am

''Your welcome''Iceheart said
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:58 am

Daisyclaw padded out of the warriors' den and streched
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:28 am

Stormwhistle sat up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:33 am

" Yes, btu if you dont then well...i guess it will be kinda werid." Stomrpaw said
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:34 am

"SIlly" she said. "I do." she purred.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:38 am

Daisyclaw sat infront of the warriors den, she sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:38 am

" Great!" he purred
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:54 am

''Something wrong Daisyclaw''said Iceheart ''OHH and please met my brother Iceclaw''

''Hey Whats wrong''said Iceclaw
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:04 am

"Oh, it's nothing" Daisyclaw said "Hello"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:16 am

''Yes ther is''Iceheart persited

''Denial''Iceclaw said
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:22 am

"Nothing is wrong" Daisyclaw snapped
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:24 am

''Ok''Iceheart said

''Alright''said Iceclaw while walking away with Iceheart
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:26 am

Daisyclaw sighed, "Sorry, but there's really nothing wrong" she said loud enough for them to hear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next