Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werewolves vs. Vampires

Go down 
+5
PWNED
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
Hanna (:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 am

First topic message reminder :

WEREWOLF GUIDE

You live on Farin Ranch, roaming through the forests that surround it. Your prey? The Vampires.

FORM:

Name:
How long you've been a werewolf:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

VAMPIRE FORM

You live in Blackwood Manor, on top of a hill in the Blackwood Forest. Just across the next ridge is your next battle: the Werewolves.

FORM:

Name:
How old in Vampire years you are:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

RULES:

No god-moding
Be nice to other players
No physical contact in any way (idk how to say this lol)
Kissing is OK, just don't make it extreme
No swearing, or * swearing
No Edward Cullens, Jacob Blacks, or any other fictional characters. Use original, new players.

MY FORM

Name: Luna Artemis
How old in Vampire years you are: 82
Personality: Nice, shy, but really depressed. Can be mean when provoked
Looks: Pale, blonde hair, pale skin, emerald-green eyes, really skinny
Other: Luna is in love with a werewolf, named Liam Kal

Name: Liam Kal
How long you've been a werewolf: 5 years
Personality: Kind, out-going, and athletic
Looks: Black hair that hangs over one eye, chocolate-brown eyes, and is a hunk lol
Other: Is secretly in love with a vampire, Luna Artemis

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:44 am

Ireth laughed a little, wiping her tears away. "That's nice, I'm just having a hard time with something."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:53 am

Jasper: I raised my eyebrows. "with.... a boy?" I guessed
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:55 am

"It's a long story" Ireth said, hugging her legs.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:58 am

Jasper: "I got all the time in the world... well intill dinner." He said leaning back putting his hands behind his head. "Once upon a time," i started for her
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 am

"Well, it started a year ago" Ireth explained, talking about Demetri and how they met and fell and love. "Then something happened and we were attacked for no reason, and Demetri tried to protect me but was killed in a horrible death" she said with a sigh. "It's hard to think about him, it's pretty lonely without him."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:09 pm

MistyRain wrote:
Mai still din't look at him. "Does that excuse your behavior and what you've said to me? I'm only going to tell you once more before I break the other side of your jaw and your nose; Get LOST!
"No, it doesn't, but I'm not going anywhere. You're interesting." He grinned.

WoLf_MiStReSs wrote:
Anime Lover wrote:
Patrick shrugged. "Yeah, I guess, but I'm not a player. I've never had a GF in my life. Vampire or human."

~

Damien licked her ears. "You don't have to tell me."

~

I murmured his named softly, pressing against him.

"It's pretty personal" Millie explained, sitting down. "What did you say to her?"

Alec murmured her name also, kissing her passionatly.
Damien bit his lip, feeling regret and guilt wash over him.

~

I smiled and kissed him lovingly and passionately.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:42 am

Mai sneered, but smiled evily at the thought of breaking his nose and the rest of his jaw, too. "Okaay, you asked for it." Mai thrusted her arm up, her fist hitting the bottom of the other side of his jaw. "Are you going to make me do your nose, too, or are you going to leave? You should know that I do know kung-fu," her grin disappeared and she narrowed her eyes. "So why don't you run along now, kay?"

(I actually don't know how to make her like him now xD )
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:30 am

ORP: Don't worry, I actually had one of my best friends hook up with her worst enemy. XD It can work.

RP: Patrick groaned, holding his jaw. "You're strong," He groaned. He didn't move, though.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:49 am

"I told you, I know kung-fu. Black belt, here." Mai sneered hatefully at him. "Do you like pain or something? Because it's all my strength to hold back breaking your nose, right now, but I gladly would."

(Haha)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:10 am

ORP:It was weird, but it happened! XD

RP: "I'm not going to go until I can prove I'm not that type of guy!"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:11 am

"And how can I assume you will choose to prove that?" Mai's eyes narrowed as she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:18 am

Jasper:"a year ago?" I said shoked boy this girl had trouble letting go. "Well you should move on not greve of the pass." i siad gently
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:18 am

"It's hard, we were so close" Ireth explained, letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:21 am

Jasper: "well." I said standing up i put out a hand to help her up with me. "I think it's time to let go." I siad, "come on you need cheering up."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:23 am

Ireth hesitated for a moment before reaching over and taking his hand. She sat up, wiping away her tears. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:32 am

Jasper: I didnt drop her hand as i lead her towrds the house. "whats your hobbies?" I asked
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:35 am

PAtrick sat on the branch. "That's why I'm not going. I'm waiting for you to give me a way to prove it."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:36 am

"Drawing, exploring the woods, just regular things" Ireth explained, still holding his hand.

~

Millie waited. "I won't be mad, just tell me."

Alec kissed her gently, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:50 am

Jasper: I nodded, "Lets run! I got burn of lunch." I patted my bare belly. "or maybe we can hunt bit to?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:52 am

"I told her that nobody liked her. That she was unlikable."

~

I pulled away, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:58 am

James: I stalked threw the forest and perched in a tree.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:03 am

Alec smiled, leaning against the tree.

"What?!" MIllie barked in suprise. "Don't say that to her!"

"Sounds good to me" Ireth said with a little smile, quickening her pace.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:13 am

I smiled, leaning against him.

~

Damien flinched. "I didnt' know that!"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:17 am

Jasper: I smiled dropping her hand sprinting off and un buckling my pants and pulled them off as i transformed dropping them in a bush. the movment was fast and even if she was watching she wouldnt seee anything hangin out(lol). I turned to a Large rusty thick fured wolf with golden eyes. I slowed down so she could follow. now that
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:18 am

(oops)
Now that she and i had time to change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolves vs. Vampires
Page 20 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next