Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werewolves vs. Vampires

Go down 
+5
PWNED
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
Hanna (:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 am

First topic message reminder :

WEREWOLF GUIDE

You live on Farin Ranch, roaming through the forests that surround it. Your prey? The Vampires.

FORM:

Name:
How long you've been a werewolf:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

VAMPIRE FORM

You live in Blackwood Manor, on top of a hill in the Blackwood Forest. Just across the next ridge is your next battle: the Werewolves.

FORM:

Name:
How old in Vampire years you are:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

RULES:

No god-moding
Be nice to other players
No physical contact in any way (idk how to say this lol)
Kissing is OK, just don't make it extreme
No swearing, or * swearing
No Edward Cullens, Jacob Blacks, or any other fictional characters. Use original, new players.

MY FORM

Name: Luna Artemis
How old in Vampire years you are: 82
Personality: Nice, shy, but really depressed. Can be mean when provoked
Looks: Pale, blonde hair, pale skin, emerald-green eyes, really skinny
Other: Luna is in love with a werewolf, named Liam Kal

Name: Liam Kal
How long you've been a werewolf: 5 years
Personality: Kind, out-going, and athletic
Looks: Black hair that hangs over one eye, chocolate-brown eyes, and is a hunk lol
Other: Is secretly in love with a vampire, Luna Artemis

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:53 pm

"A little bit" Alec replied. "It looks so peaceful."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:06 pm

I smiled. "I miss having dreams occasionally."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:47 am

Alec nodded. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:09 am

Unknown Love wrote:
I smiled and kissed him softly.

~

Damien padded beside her.

~

"I know," PAtrick replied, grinning.

"Stop being so mental and leave me alone! Why wont you?!?!" Mai hissed harshly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:29 pm

I smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder.

~

Patrick grinned more. "Because you're different. And I find that very intriging."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Alec hugged her, happy.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:56 pm

I smiled more and hugged him back.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 am

Alec kissed the top of her head, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:21 pm

I smiled back and closed my eys.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:06 pm

Alec took a deep breath, taking in her sweet scent.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:42 am

"How would you know if I was different? What makes you think Im not like anyone else?!" Mai challenged through her teeth. "Stop acting like a moron in..in-" tears came to her eyes as she spoke the word-"in love and leave me alone you jerk!"

Last edited by MistyRain on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:09 am

Jasper: I looked over and waved slightly and headed to grab ceral. I threw it into a bowl carlessly and poured milk.

~
Jasper: I watched the werewolf house from a tree.... Fangs flashed down as I smelled their scent.

~

Skull: I Padded threw a feild bear footed and in jeans and nothing else. I was a loner but I saw a werewolf house and was headed to it.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:11 am

Ireth sat over at the table also, staring out one of the windows.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:14 am

Jasper: "what is it?" I asked looking at her....
~
Skull: I smelled a sweet sent. vampire? my lips twitched into a smile

James: I werewoldf was below me, he was in human form. His hair white. But he was defent;y young. His hair was long past his eaars. Well mucled and he was scared in a few places on his bear chest. I leaned down slowly from the branch fangs out.

Skull: In a flash I wipped m head up with a chuckle just as a silent graceful male vampire decended upon me. My hands grabbed his shoulders. He was young younger themn me by a few years. With well groomed brown hait and well built. He was handsome and polished dressed in a black dress pants and shirt and a black night coat.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:50 am

"Nothing, I keep having this strange feeling that something is wrong." Ireth replied, staring back at Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:38 pm

James: I grunted and hiced In a low misquito tone sound. It would be herd from miles.

skull: I chuckled loudly he was under my large body.

James: I Brought up a knee and kneed him in the gut. He recoilded slightly and I heaved my legs up andkicked two footed him squat in the jaw.

Skull: Blood sprayed from my mouth "oh you have really done it now leach!" I stood up to face the vampire who with the moment of his legs being blasted up into my face a had flipped him back to his feet. I lunged in with punch

James: I dodged the punch with a graceful flighty step back but missed the second one he strted half way after he pulled back is 1st fist. While I doged the one amied for my face the other counted with my gut. Now if I was human I would have let out a huge gasp of air and then be heaving. If I were human, A few of my ribs would be broken, but i wasnt.

Skull: I laughed the vamp actually looked surprised. In his moment of weack ness I round house kicked his knee joint. Witch broght him to the ground, hten before he in the ground I back handened him with so much force he actually changed direction in his fall to going a bit to the right. Blood came from his mouth.

~

Jasper: " I herd a low sound one only a vamp could make I jumpped up from my seat. "VAMPIRE!!" But it sounded like he was fighting or attacking.
I rushed to the door. Fur already sproughting on my back
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Ireth followed him outside, her eyes changing it's color.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:20 am

Jasper: I spotted the fight. there was a vamp and a werewolf who was still oddly in human form, i didnt reconize either
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:27 am

Ireth came to his side, noticing the fight.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:39 am

The were wolf (skull) Looked up Blood trickled from his nose. His hand was tight arounf the callor of the vampires shirt. Is other fist coacked back ready to fire another one.

The vampire staired over at Jasper as did the werewolf. The vampires eyes wandered to a young girl wolf as well. And stayed there. For a bit then as his enemy was distracted He Kicked his For up in a doble kick hiting him square in the jaw.
The werewolfs hand lost its grip and tore away the fabrick from the vamps chest. It was pale and rigid with mucle nder the dark tatered silk where it lied open from the werewolfs tear.
The vamp shot ou in a flash at the werewolf in a pwerful pounce. the wear wolf had stagred back.
Jasper couldnt see anyth but a blured black. of the vamps clothes and a pale streack of his skin. Somehow suprisingly the werewolf cought the vamps neck and held it holding him over the ground his feet danling. The vampires face was cold and unmoving stiff and unemotional. The werewolf laughed. "how nice, and aduance." Skull made a side glance at jasper and Ireth. Then the vampire hissed and bit down fangs out on the werewolfs hand.Skull released feeling the burn of venom. and James shoot of into the tree tops. and disapeared
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:37 am

Ireth watched in shock, frozen in her spot.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am

Skull: I turned to the two. My long claws cut into my hand that was bitten a flood of red came from it and a purple.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:57 am

Ireth narrowed her eyes at the other werewolf, she didn't like him one bit.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 am

The blood turned pure red and He released his own hand from his long claws which retracted back to human looking size. " Who are you?" He said tilting his head with a look that sugested he was analizing Ireth/
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:11 am

"Ireth." She replied, not wanting to talk to him. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolves vs. Vampires
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next