Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werewolves vs. Vampires

Go down 
+5
PWNED
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
Hanna (:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 am

First topic message reminder :

WEREWOLF GUIDE

You live on Farin Ranch, roaming through the forests that surround it. Your prey? The Vampires.

FORM:

Name:
How long you've been a werewolf:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

VAMPIRE FORM

You live in Blackwood Manor, on top of a hill in the Blackwood Forest. Just across the next ridge is your next battle: the Werewolves.

FORM:

Name:
How old in Vampire years you are:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

RULES:

No god-moding
Be nice to other players
No physical contact in any way (idk how to say this lol)
Kissing is OK, just don't make it extreme
No swearing, or * swearing
No Edward Cullens, Jacob Blacks, or any other fictional characters. Use original, new players.

MY FORM

Name: Luna Artemis
How old in Vampire years you are: 82
Personality: Nice, shy, but really depressed. Can be mean when provoked
Looks: Pale, blonde hair, pale skin, emerald-green eyes, really skinny
Other: Luna is in love with a werewolf, named Liam Kal

Name: Liam Kal
How long you've been a werewolf: 5 years
Personality: Kind, out-going, and athletic
Looks: Black hair that hangs over one eye, chocolate-brown eyes, and is a hunk lol
Other: Is secretly in love with a vampire, Luna Artemis

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:27 am

"Skull' I grinned and murmmered "your worst nightmare
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:15 am

"You don't scare me." Ireth snapped, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:41 am

Skull: "oh?" I lunged at her so fast And geabed her throat held her up

Jasper: I didnt see it coming and tryed to punch Skull but he stopped my fist in his open pawl easily with one hand and twisted my arm behimd my back Darn I growled
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:43 am

She put her small hands on Skull's big hands, trying to pry them off of her neck. She gasped for air, kicking him hard in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:02 am

Skull: I chuckled "oh shoot I thought this was a house of werewolfs not wimpy human fleas." I tossed them both down. Jasper Jumped up getting inbetween me and ireth
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:05 am

Ireth growled, getting up and trying to push herself forward. "Want to say that to my face bxstxrd?" she said coldly, her gaze glinting a dark red.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 am

Skull: "I did smarty pants." I rolled my eyes
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:13 am

She growled softly, wanting to get at him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:15 am

Jasper: "whats your problem?"
Skul: i smiled "Im so sorry I sacred the vamp who wanted to eat you off! did it make you look bad in front of your girlfriend?" I sneered
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:20 am

Ireth narrowed her eyes. "I'm not his girlfriend." she said to Skull. At least, I hope, but i doubt it. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:27 am

Jasper: I blushed and aimed another blow at him.
Skull; I caught it agin easily "never learn."
Jasper: I kicked him the crotch i watched him he fought the pain but there was no way in hel! it wouldnt hurt. he released me
Skull: "cheep move. On girls alowed to hit a guy there. Fight like a man>"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:28 am

"Fine, if girls can only hit there." Ireth finally said, kicking him hard there.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:33 am

kulls eye twitched. "ouch." his voice was a bit high.
Jasper: I lughed then noticed a huge fist coming towrds me. I duct just bearley.
Skull: I then grabbed ireth by the hair and threw her by it
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:34 am

Ireth caught herself before she fell to the ground, going and kicking his legs to knock him over. She punched him in the jaw hard.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:37 am

Skull: I wiped my lip staying on my feet. irritated i siad "little girl you really shoulnt be so rude."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:39 am

"I'm not the nice type of girl you think I am." she snapped, hitting him again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:42 am

skull: "oh? you have such a pretty face to be so rough." He lughd the thought of that starnge little flower like girl being anything more then that humored him
Jasper "shut up!" He growled "why r u here?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:44 am

Ireth growled, slapping him across the face, she let her nails dig into his cheek and cut him badly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 am

Skull: "can you cantroll your pet?"
jasper: frowned but rested his heand on ireth
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 am

Ireth felt his hand on her shoulder and stopped, she tried to relax as bet as she could.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:30 am

Jasper: "now would you like to relax yourself, Skull?"
Skull: I folded my arms "dont try to be like a little beta kid your not."
Jaspered I sneered. "Do you wish to join?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:39 am

Ireth folded her arms across her chest, staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:35 am

Skull Stared
Jasper: "come." I lead him wrapping my arm around Ireth Waist
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 am

Ireth stayed close to Jasper, not looking at Skull.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:39 am

I looked at Ireth, woundering if she was okay then back at skull. supsicous,

Skul: I snickered and followed in a trudgeing manner behind them waching them both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolves vs. Vampires
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next