Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werewolves vs. Vampires

Go down 
+5
PWNED
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
Hanna (:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 am

First topic message reminder :

WEREWOLF GUIDE

You live on Farin Ranch, roaming through the forests that surround it. Your prey? The Vampires.

FORM:

Name:
How long you've been a werewolf:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

VAMPIRE FORM

You live in Blackwood Manor, on top of a hill in the Blackwood Forest. Just across the next ridge is your next battle: the Werewolves.

FORM:

Name:
How old in Vampire years you are:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

RULES:

No god-moding
Be nice to other players
No physical contact in any way (idk how to say this lol)
Kissing is OK, just don't make it extreme
No swearing, or * swearing
No Edward Cullens, Jacob Blacks, or any other fictional characters. Use original, new players.

MY FORM

Name: Luna Artemis
How old in Vampire years you are: 82
Personality: Nice, shy, but really depressed. Can be mean when provoked
Looks: Pale, blonde hair, pale skin, emerald-green eyes, really skinny
Other: Luna is in love with a werewolf, named Liam Kal

Name: Liam Kal
How long you've been a werewolf: 5 years
Personality: Kind, out-going, and athletic
Looks: Black hair that hangs over one eye, chocolate-brown eyes, and is a hunk lol
Other: Is secretly in love with a vampire, Luna Artemis

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:42 pm

"When a girl beats a boy up-out of gradeschool-it usually means GET THE H3LL OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Mai growled, not bothering to look back at him as she leapt from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Patrick kept pace. "And if the guy stays after her even though that happened, it means he really likes her and is not a player!"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

"OR, it means he's trying to force the truth on the girl when it's really a lie." Mai stated plainly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Patrick shrugged. "I'm not that low life."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:44 pm

"But you are a low life, yes?" Mai hissed sourly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Anime Lover wrote:
"She lost her choker with the name Demetri on it. Know anyone by that name?"

~

I kissed back roughly and longingly.

~

PAtrick chuckled. "You're adorable when you're mad. I like your personality."

Millie paused, not wanting to tell him. "Uhhh..."

Alec pulled her closer, kissing her passionatly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:14 am

Patrick shrugged. "Yeah, I guess, but I'm not a player. I've never had a GF in my life. Vampire or human."

~

Damien licked her ears. "You don't have to tell me."

~

I murmured his named softly, pressing against him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:30 am

James: I sat in the living room staring at the fireplace with nothing to do, I should go feeding but didnt feel like it.

~

Jasper: I layed in the grass boared my stomach grumbled. 'shut up" I told it
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:36 am

Mai still din't look at him. "Does that excuse your behavior and what you've said to me? I'm only going to tell you once more before I break the other side of your jaw and your nose; Get LOST!
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:51 am

Anime Lover wrote:
Patrick shrugged. "Yeah, I guess, but I'm not a player. I've never had a GF in my life. Vampire or human."

~

Damien licked her ears. "You don't have to tell me."

~

I murmured his named softly, pressing against him.

"It's pretty personal" Millie explained, sitting down. "What did you say to her?"

Alec murmured her name also, kissing her passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:18 am

(rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:20 am

(Ireth is open)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:41 am

Midnight-Tiger wrote:
James: I sat in the living room staring at the fireplace with nothing to do, I should go feeding but didnt feel like it.

~

Jasper: I layed in the grass boared my stomach grumbled. 'shut up" I told it

(OKAY!)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:44 am

(ireth is crying somewhere else)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:57 am

(where is she vamp or puppy my carrie can go find her.)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:59 am

(she's a puppy and she's under a tree as herself)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:12 am

(lol okay ! ))))

Jasper: I got up a bit hot in the sun. I spied a tree. I saw a figure, a girl under it. "even better!" I said and jogged over
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:14 am

Ireth cried softly, her face in her legs.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 am

Jasper: I noticed the girl was crying i could tell by the sagging of her shoulderes even if she hid her face. "hey..." I whispered softly. "you okay?" I touched her shoulder lightly
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:34 am

Ireth looked up at little, nodding a little. "I'm fine..." she said softly, wiping away her tears.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:11 am

Jasper: I sat down next to her and put my arm around her. "aw, what wrong. Always feels better when you get it all out."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:13 am

"It's nothing okay?" Ireth said, pulling away from his arm. She looked up, making her choker noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:35 am

Jasper: I dropped my arm limply.She didnt look okay. I wasnt whering a chest and my chest was well toneed. my blonde longish hair. rumpled. I wore warn out jeans. "sorry my bad, Im jasper." i said sticking out my hand. just moved in"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:36 am

"I'm Ireth" she said softly, shaking his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:43 am

Jasper; i firmly shook her hand. "well If you want to greave over whatever thats fine, but im here for you girl." he smiled friedly.

jasper was a joker. but he was kind and was a good loyal friend, once you got to know him. He was extreamly outgoing...most the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolves vs. Vampires
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next