Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starlight Wolf Pack

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Zephyr got up slowly, stretching for a minute. "I'm going to get something to eat, do you want me to get you anything?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:18 am

"Don't worry love, let me go check" Zephyr barked, getting up and walking out of the den.

Demetri watched Moon, trying to calm her down.

Libra looked around, scared.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 BUcdStarlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:25 am

Anime Lover wrote:
Diana I: I smiled sweetly. "Everyone hasa a purpose, whether they think so or not. I hate to say this, but about a little more than half of the pack may not be remembered after two or three generations after they join StarPack, but everyone has done something. You are a great warrior, so you shall help you pack by protecting and feeding them. Now, I must go." I disapeared, leaving a slight shimmer of stars in the air for a few heartbeats.

~

Diana II: I nodded. "We need patrols to figure out what they're doing. Try to plan out what their next move may be. If the monsters and TwoLegs are as I suspect, they will sleep at night. I do not think it would be easy to build a den in the dark."
~
I pulled the pups closer to me. "Zephyr, what's going on?" I whispered, terrified.
Moon: I heard my Mom's voice coming out scared, which frightened me more.

Stone nodded. He breathed deeply and thought carefully about his plan.

Rusty nodded. "Stone is over there now, He's hiding under an interesting idea of a small den. [Propped up tent.. But not like the ones you sleep in.] He should be fine. The two-legs see him, but don't really pay much attention."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:35 am

tear: "that is strange that they dont notice...." I remarked my childishness faded and I became mature and planing.

Feather: I fliped my little main. nodding
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:36 am

"What's going on?" Zephyr asked, walking up to the group.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:00 am

Feather : I turned to him ans smiled suductivly i knew he had a mate but i wanted to flirt with everyone. "well darling, two-legs going to be coming into the territory soon." said feather in a velvet soft voice.

Zeus: I looked at feather and blinked.
Felcoer: I stared at feather too. the stamared "um.."

Tear I roled my eyes
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:01 am

"Okay then..." Zephyr barked, looking over at Zeus and Diana. "Is there any way I could help?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 am

Zues: 'stay with your family, thats your imeadite responsiblity." I said looking at Larka to felcore feather to dove to tear.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:10 am

"Yeah, but it's also my responsibility to protect them too" Zephyr barked to Zeus. "And to protect this pack."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:21 am

zeus: "I belive if your alpha, pack is first, same for beta. but as a father, your children andd wife are your first concern. warriors should be young and matless or older and their children grown enought to surport themselves. and as for mothers the same. "
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:22 am

Zephyr sighed, bowing his head. "FIne, I'll stay behind then."

"I could help" Blue barked, Kiba and Toboe came up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 BUcdStarlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:06 am

Rusty looked around. "Stone is at the site now. I believe he has what it takes to finish this mission." he told them. "Everyone stay here. Prepare to leave. It might be necessary, if the two-legs get any closer."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:11 am

Zeus: I stared at rusty with hot intence eyes. I wans't going to leave my home.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 am

"Zeus. It might be necessary. But just prepare. Stone will have something in mind that might push them away. But who knows. It's a precaution." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:58 am

Zeus: I held my Gaze expression un-changing.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 am

Zephyr noticed the intensity in Zeus's eyes, not knowing how to get him to relax.

Athena came up to the group, laying her tail on Zeus to try to relax him. "Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:31 am

Zeus: I shifted my vison past all the other wolves it faded in intesty and glazed over. I padded off towrds the forest.

Larka and felcore looked at eachother. and a whole conversation was said.

Dove bowed her head in sarrow. tear looked after zeus

-------

https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=3186
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starlight Wolf Pack
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40