Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starlight Wolf Pack

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Zephyr got up slowly, stretching for a minute. "I'm going to get something to eat, do you want me to get you anything?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:57 am

Zephyr got up, walking over to her and the pups.

Demetri jumped up in suprise, sighing in relief. He looked around, going back to sleep.

Libra sighed softly, breathing lightly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:40 pm

I smiled at Demetri, then back at Zephyr.
Moon: I knew it would be impossible to go back to sleep, so I decided that when my parents were breathing deeply I'd get up. I could hear the rain beginning to let up.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Demetri layed his head down, trying to fall asleep again.

Zephyr smiled in return, laying his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:08 am

(what I miSS!? AH IM SORRY I NEVER GET ON MUCH !)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:21 am

(just the pups sleeping and stone & rusty are at a twoleg place and found out they are making a house near the camp)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Moon: I snuggled closer to Demetri to stay warm, not knowing he was awake.
I smiled more and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Zephyr sighed, closing his eyes slowly.

Demetri looked over at Moon, noticing she was awake. "Umm hi" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:32 pm

I driffted asleep.
Moon: I blushed deeply but didn't move away. "Hi," I whispered back softly. "Did I wake you up?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Demetri shook his head. "No, I was already awake, why are you awake?" he asked, the adults were asleep and so was Libra.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 BUcdStarlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:07 am

Anime Lover wrote:
Moon: "Wait! Don't go!" I shouted, but it was too late. She was gone.
I woke up suddenly, but showed no sign other that my eyes were open.
"Come here and help keep them warm," I barked, really just wanting him close to me.

~

Diana: I shimmered down next to Stone, my eyes no longer bright green but now a grim dark gray. I was more translucent than usual. "Stone."

Stone looked up from underneath the tent. "Diana." he whispered. "What. Where's. I need help." he said.

Rusty entered camp. He walked over to the Nursery. "Rock." he whispered.

Rock heard his voice and got up. "Rusty. Where's Stone?" he asked.

"There's trouble. Monsters everywhere. Stone's saying they're making a two-leg home." he told him.

Rock motioned him to follow and walked to the Alpha Den.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Moon: "Uhm... nightmare..." I replied softly, not wanting to tell the truth.

~

Diana: "These TwoLegs are here to destroy the forest. Starlight is beginning to fully recover from the fire, but you must chase them out or flee somewhere new. If this pack is anywhere close to what I wanted to make it, I know which option Diana will chose."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:35 pm

Demetri nodded. "Same here."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Moon: I smiled and closed my eyes, snuggling a little closer to him and Mom. "I'm glad you're awake."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 BUcdStarlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:54 pm

Stone nodded. "But.. What choice should I choose?" He asked. "I'm not going to make it back to my sister in time. Rusty's already there."

Rock walked into his old den. "Diana." he whispered in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:58 pm

Demetri smiled a little, laying next to her. "I feel the same."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:19 am

Diana I: "I can't make that decision, but I would suggest running or fighting before they reach your camp. These TwoLEgs are here to make dens for themselves, but not even StarPack knows when or if they'll stop. Do not attack them now, they have their big yellow monsters that could easily kill us."

~

Diana II: I looked up, sleepy. "Hmm? What is it, Dad?"
~
Moon: I smiled, now glad that Diana had had visited me.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:20 am

Demetri smiled a little, laying close to her.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:02 am

Stone nodded as he watched his great great grandmother fade away. "Wait... I have a question."

Rock turned to Rusty.

"There are monsters. Stone is with them. And they're building two-leg homes."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:03 am

(are they at camp diana and all em?)
Zeus: I herd of the two-legs coming to my territory. I had lived here almost all my life. I let starlight pack stay here and me and my family joined. I was angry.
"felcore! Larka!" I boomed the camp echoed of my voice

FelcoreI was hunting not to far from camp when I herd dad. His voice was full of fire. Fire that had long been estgushed in a dry gloomy way. I left the deer i was stalking and hurried back to camp.

Larka: I was in camp and hurried over my eyes wide. dad wasn't ever this emotional, not in a long time atleast.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:18 am

Moon: I felt comforted and protected. My fur fluffed out when I heard a loud voice.
I woke up. "What's going on?"
~
Diana II: I got up, my fur bristling. "Show me where they are." I looked outside and saw Zues. HE looked extremely angry. I understood why. I padded out of my den. "Zues! I know you love this territory, it's yours, but we need to check out the TwoLEgs first. Make sure there's not too many of them."

~

Diana I: "Yes? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:24 am

Zephyr woke up in shock, standing up fast.

Libra jumped in shock, Demetri froze when he heard the noise.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:50 am

Zues: I turned to the alpha. "we need to take tem out, there are alot of them. the only way we can do this is hit them wher it hurts." he was going over senarios and acting like a alpha himself or a genral of war. as hiis daughter padded up he turned to her.

"we need to find out the reasons for this building." he looked at his son rushing up to him he had a matching pelt. "we need to see how acruate this is. we need to hit them where it hurts."

Larka: "dad, we need to get info before you rush off for battel."
Zeus: "yes we need a patrol into their head quaters. to protect the land and the pack." he turned to Diana.

Felcore: "dad how will we even take out this threat. there are thousands of them. few of us. we can only disable them for a while."

Zues: "i know that." I said and begain barking orders. "Felcore get Feather and Tear, you will go and hunt down whats going on."

Larka: "what about me?" She asked jelous he was sending a pup instead of her

Zeus: "you will find them. just in case." i watched her eye grow and her nod. silently. "good. tonight, felcore. I turned to the alpha where are these two-legs?"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:35 am

"No. There are monsters larger than the homes. We will never win. Those two-legs in the monster can crush us." said Rusty. Rusty followed the path he came by in.

"What's.. My destiny? Like... What Am I gonna do for Starlight?" asked Stone.

Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:18 pm

Diana I: I smiled sweetly. "Everyone hasa a purpose, whether they think so or not. I hate to say this, but about a little more than half of the pack may not be remembered after two or three generations after they join StarPack, but everyone has done something. You are a great warrior, so you shall help you pack by protecting and feeding them. Now, I must go." I disapeared, leaving a slight shimmer of stars in the air for a few heartbeats.

~

Diana II: I nodded. "We need patrols to figure out what they're doing. Try to plan out what their next move may be. If the monsters and TwoLegs are as I suspect, they will sleep at night. I do not think it would be easy to build a den in the dark."
~
I pulled the pups closer to me. "Zephyr, what's going on?" I whispered, terrified.
Moon: I heard my Mom's voice coming out scared, which frightened me more.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:30 am

Zues: "nothing can stop two-legs and their machines, their 'monsters'"
Larka: I was staring off into space...
Felcore: "Um should i get tear?"
Zeus: "yes and feather and dove." I watch felcore run off and retive them.

Tear: "two-legs?" I asked over hearing them
Feather: "okay." i sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starlight Wolf Pack
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next