Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong

Go down 
+2
mnm1995
Midnight-Tiger
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Empty
PostSubject: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:56 am

Welcome

❖The Forbidden Forest❖

.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Glitterfy173909332D34
Ye who enter, Have been warned
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong 642178n01z9onf4y

The History
A lone wolf. A regect, went out to find a place to call home. Going complytly by the call of the wild, the wolf ran. The loner came to the edge of the lush fragrent forest he once called home. Before him layed a long strech of rock and crumble. A few dead trees stood in ashy shadows of themselves. A crow called to warn the new comer. But the loner pushed on. The wolf raced across the death that lay around him to the forest in the distance. as the sun begain to set he begain to make out the tall thick dry woodland at the other end in detail. The trees loamed and creaked in the light breeze. a Owl hooted. And the shadows cast down on the wolf. The trees turned red with the sun disaperance. Then it was all black. every movement echoed as he hesetently moved foward. A long forgoten trial was just visable. He followed. Every sound made the wolf jump and turn. Hair on end. It was cold and the wolf could see the dark sky threw the bear limbs. By morning he had reached the end of the forest now Knowen as the Dead woods.
Then came the desert small but bone dry. it arced out from the woods and in the middle of the desert there was a small hilly rock scape the wolf, climbed to the top the journey had been 4 long horrible days, but now what lay before the wolf was all worth her while.
~Later her sister came too and her cousin Kiba

Importiant land marks
Dead woods→ the woods with no life
Dead sea→ a long arching sand surounding the rocks
Thorn valley→the sharp paw bleeding stone path to Dead woods
Claws of the gods→the large rock scape that protects the forbiden forest
white caps→the mts in the back of the rock scape

The plot
Outcast of all kind have been fleaing their packs to a place tey herd of in ledgens. A place that is at peace and wounder. But now the ledgened has spread to other ears, the pack of dona the 1st have herd and seak revange of the past. Other packs who have lost great warriors also wish to take over the land and they aare joining togother. To fight.
(you may play the bad guys!!!!!!)

If you want to travle to here...
Name
looks;
mate(If taken on pack list will say ur name~mates name)
position wanted

Mine:
Dona
~and~her sisters
Arete
Amber
~and~their 1/2 brother
Kiba
~teens~
Azul

☠Bramble pack☠
Snitch
Thorn~alpha
shallow

Alpha
Dona

Alpha male
(get * to get to be alpha male)

betas(4)
(get ~)

med wolf
(get +)

Members (f)
Arete/ari
Amber
Honey
Snowfall/snow
Elle
Ada Lovelace
Cat
Roxian
Demon
Luna
Brook
Jadis

Members(m)
Kiba
Azul
Freedom
Asim
Scythe
Avalanche
Shadow*
Thunder
Lighting
Dreamer
Tiger
Sunny
Zypher

Pups (with their gender and mother)
Shira-(f) no mom
River-(f)unknown
Shark-(m)unkowen

The dark!☜

Alpha of Bramblewood:(donas pack)
alpha male: Thorn-(me)
Alpha female:

Beta:Devil
Beto:

Med:
Flame
red fur female

Warriors:
Male:
stintz-(me)

Female:
Shallow-(me)
Moon
midnight
Moonlight

pups:
darkness(dark)

*add ur old pack!*

Pics!
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Firewolf
Dona
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Redblackwolf
Arete (ari)
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Wolf
Amber
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Red_Wolf_by_KoriCristy
Kiba
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Shimme10
azul[img][/img]
http://OmegaLioness.deviantart.com/art/wolves-56963293
Thats Asim and Shira. Shira wears that necklace. Asim is more muscular and his eyes are all that lime green they are a moss.
http://FlyingPony.deviantart.com/art/White-Wolf-103336753[img]http://FlyingPony.deviantart.com/art/White-Wolf-103336753[/img]
Snowfall ^ her eyes are a light violet that may seem white.
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Qnqz3s
Demon
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong 2mfnryt
River
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong 2yl7fgy
Shadow
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Mmx4ox
Roxian

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:31 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Name: Honey ( i whated to use Amber :P oh well)
looks: Honey is a beaufiul light brown wolf. Her tail si neatly up and flows right behide ehr, hoving the ground, her eyes are the most beaufiul amebr color you have ever seen. Her paws, and snout also have the wonderful color.
mate(If taken on pack list will say ur name~mates name): none rght now
position wanted: beta.

Name: Freedom
looks; Freeodm is a light grey wolf. His coat has stripes of black and whote,. His eyes are a cool blue, that really stands out, His paws and muzzle are the exacte same color of his eyes.
mate(If taken on pack list will say ur name~mates name): none, likes Donna
position wanted: Aphla Male
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:38 am

(Lol welcome.. to the end of your nightmare journey and into the garden of starpack!_)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:41 am

(welcome)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:47 am

(rp?!)
Dona lay in her cave the rising sun beaming into her cave. around her slept her family and her friend azul. Not may wolves could find this place, not many were strong enough. To join her pack there were 2 things to become one of her warriores you needed to pass. 1 make it hear all by yourself and you are welcome if you show 2 recpect and loyalty, to her her pack and the land.
Kiba was snoring in a shadowy corrner. Amber was already up quitly washing her fur in the stree that bubbled near the meadow. From her cave she could see the long meadow below, and all of camp. The streem seperated the dens from the main area to socialize.
Her other sister, Arete was sturing and streched. Azul was playing in the water.
They all had their dens but they slept in hers becuase she really had no pack... yet.

(if you want you can post a pic of your den!)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Pet .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong LKtU .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong NpQC
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:59 am

Name Shira
gender female
looks; ((I'll find a pic))
mate(If taken on pack list will say ur name~mates name) none
position wanted pup

Name Snowfall (Snow)
gender female
looks; ((i'll find a pic))
position wanted beta

Name Asim
gender male
looks; ((I'll pind a pic))
position wanted
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:00 am

The rocky tower where the alphas den was was also a popular spot for others below.
Kibas den was a bit below a rocky ledge that led to the ground. His den was dark and a bit cold but on the inside layed warm mosses animal pelts and long grasses making a warm cozy home.
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong 100_2789
Almost drectly at the bottom of the path was the stream. there are flowers and tall grasses and flower bushes that danced in the wind between the rock tower and stream.
Ambers home was there. a crevous in the rocks and in the sumer and spring think vines covered the walls and blossomes all around the entrance. But in the fall, now, it was mostly dry and leafy
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong 1g_Rock_House_Cave
Azuls den was a ways down from ambers. It was also nice and flowery but it was not bui;t into the rocks his was under ground but a slab of rock under the surface surved as his roof. his den was also near the stream
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong 498084148_8a33eac5ef
Arete's den was back a bit behind the rock tower in the base of a tree trunk that thickly grew with bright green vines.

.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Tree-den
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:02 am

(after you find a pic mnm I will put you on the list. Does shira, the pup? have a mother? or father?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Pet .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong LKtU .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:05 am

((She doesn't know them so no))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:05 am

Honey trote dinto ehr beaufiul den. her paws troted over her path that had been walked over many times.She laye dby teh entrnce, carefully lifting her right paw and gingerly putting it on her leftpaw. (crossing ehr legs)

( den
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong 328_black_cave_entrance)

Freedom's den was right above his sisters,
(den:
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong Patten%20Cave%20Entrance
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:12 am

Dona and the others still asleep slipped out of thir dens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:15 am

Freedom nodded at Dona, hiding his cool blue eys with his grey eye lids.Amber toke a slow, peaceful nap in the sun, her coat glowing.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:11 am

mnm1995 wrote:
Name Shira
gender female
looks; ((I'll find a pic))
position wanted pup

Name Snowfall (Snow)
gender female
looks; ((i'll find a pic))
position wanted beta

Name Asim
gender male
looks; ((I'll pind a pic))
position wanted

pics>

http://OmegaLioness.deviantart.com/art/wolves-56963293

Thats Asim and Shira. Shira wears that necklace. Asim is more muscular and his eyes are all that lime green they are a moss.

http://FlyingPony.deviantart.com/art/White-Wolf-103336753[img]http://FlyingPony.deviantart.com/art/White-Wolf-103336753[/img]

Snowfall ^ her eyes are a light violet that may seem white.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 am

dona smiled at him. "Hunting?"
Kiba noisly shuffled pass amber
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:52 am

Shira bounced out of a den.

Snow watched her bat at a butterfly.

Asim sat thinking.

http://www.visitpomfret.com/gallery07/fullsize/wolf_den_entry_fs.jpg
Asim's den.

http://www.mafrica.co.uk/images/download11/uga-cave-entrance.jpg
Snow's den. Shira shares it with her or she'll stay with Asim.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:17 am

Amber smiled at them And the cute pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:03 am

Freedom nodded his eyes. He smilied his crocked smile, " Maybe" He tanuted
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:14 am

"Oh do I have to make you then?" she flirted
She butted him in thechest with her head.
Kiba snickered as he came upone sleeping honey. sly he stomped on her tail and jumped up on a rock just in case she lashed out on him.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:43 am

Shira smiled at Amber, "Wanna play?" she asked happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:41 am

Freedom smileid and playfully pinne dher down
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:07 am

She laughed and pushed her top torso up and bit his scruff and flung him to the side playfuly she got up and smiled over her shoulder and bodly yet gracefuly walked away.

Amber smiled. "shure sweetie." She splashed water at her.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:13 am

Name: Elle; Scythe; Avalanche; Ada Lovelace; Cat
gender F;M:M:F; F
looks; looks like a dog more then a wolf, long brown/black hir and bangs; white with black streaks like knife cuts, tail is shrape like scythe; (similiar to Azul's pic); pink and black, fishent stockins on front legs, black earrings, black studded choker, pink fuzzy dice haning (look in sig)from tail, she can take them off easily. Gold heart pendant around neck.
mate(If taken on pack list will say ur name~mates name) no mates
position wanted ?: warriors, some possibly betas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:19 am

(thanks for joining you may post pics of your den if you wish and/or pics of your wolves if you want... Also you can start as a part of the pack Or you can come along it and join. If you find the camp and dont start a part of it you will need to prove your loyalty.)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:25 am

(kay, and Rp on other stuff! XD)

Cat, was in the trees she jumped from one to the other and crouched at th elast one, she over looked the new camp her head cocked in curiousity.

Avalanche, Ada, and Elle all sat sunning themselve near the tree line.

(Cat's not in the camp but the others are)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:29 am

(kk)
azul suned by the beach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next