Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 604
Nickname: : DW or Doc
DragonEggs : huh?
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Snowflight Wolfpack!
Dare to Enter my kingdom?

A She-wolf was hunting on her borders, and after she had just caught a shrew she smelled something new, She felt a growl rising in her and she crawled trough the bracken and came nose to nose with a He-wolf, She growled," Who do you think you are on my Borders!" She snarled, He dipped his head, trying to hide the way his eyes flashes," My name is Tiger and i wish to join your pack." He said. She stopped growlign and stared at him for a couple heartbeats,She dipped her head,"Very well follow me."

Will you Join?

Forms:
Name:
Baby-wolfs:
Description:
Username:
Other:

Members:
Alpha-Female:Fire(me)
Alpha-Male:
Warriors:Tiger,(me), Shadow(i<3doc)
Hunters:Tiger(me)
Elders:
Pups:River(I<3Doc),Demon(I<3DOC),Roxian(I3DOC)

My Forms:

Name:Fire
Mate:Sorta looking.
Baby-Wolfs:none
Discreption:white and blue, With blue eyes. Can be feirce but kind. always gets into fights. gentle, Not afraid to fight for somthing she wants.

Name:Tiger
Mate:Likes Fire.
Baby-wolfs:none
Discreption:brown with orange blazes, Can be feirce but kind somtimes. cant hold his tongue Fire's best friend. he likes Fire

Last edited by DoctorWho on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:54 am

[yesh. him and his mother]

Eros felt his legs turn weak at the beautiful she-wolf. His eyes softened from the wrath of a predator to a gentle glow. "Hello, Miss Fire," He woofed back, his voice soft. His head bowed in due respect. "You must know me, I am Eros," He was suddenly aware of his rough appearance. "Excuse me, I was just hunting," He motioned to the buck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:42 am

I <3 Doctor Who! wrote:
"Sounds like the perfect place for deer," He said, smiling.
~
Demon: I smiled a little more, scared.
~
Roxian: I reutend the smile.
~
River: I playfully batted at his nose.

Brooke smilied and headed toward the exit

" Lets go," Bloodfeather answered

Tiger smilied, lovingly.(you have to change tigers name because i alrady have one!)Doc.

Dreamer laughted
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:50 am

(i already have a charrie named Tiger.)

She smiled noticing his eyes soften,"Call me Fire, And your exscused."She said softly and walked closer and licked his ruffled ear and walked away. Her scent staying near him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:53 am

"Thank you," He paused. "Fire," And watched her walk away, feeling a bit slighted. Was she just teasing him?
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:31 pm

She laid down and ate a shrew then stood up and started grooming herself.

Tiger walked past Eros to have a word with Fire,"Fire!"He bounded over to her.

"Yes?"She stood up and gave him a friendly lick on the ear.

"Want to go hunting?"

"I'm sorry but i need to stay here."

He sighed and walked away,She will never love me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Watching Tiger bound after her like a lovesick pup, he sighed. He knew he was being teased. His teeth clamped around the buck's leg, and he dragged it back towards his mother, happy for a chance to be distracted
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:54 am

She sighed. She knew Tiger loved her but she just couldn't return his love the way he wanted her too. She walked over to Eros, "Want to go hunting?"She said her voice soft and her sweet scent wreathing all aroudn Eros.

Tiger watched her walk over to that he-wolf and ask him to go hunting, He felt a growl rise in his throught. He had just asked Her IF she would go hunting and she said no. He sighed he loved. But he wanted her to be happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:56 am

"Sure," He grinned, his mother would find the buck in due time, and know what had happened. He grinned maliciously. "Shall we make it a contest?"
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:57 am

She fake growled,"Fine but try and beat me!"She howled and ran out of camp smiling and stopped and sniffed the air, deer! She sniffed it down and it tried to run but she was to fast and jumped on it and killed it. She pulled it behing a big oak for her to get later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:04 am

Eros waited for her to disappear, then began hiking up the opposite way. He sniffed the air, only once, and immediately smelled, hmm, elk, and another scent. This one smelled much bigger. Mountain lion. He grinned and began streaking through the forest, pads hardly touching the ground.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:06 am

She sniffed again and found a elk and killed it, She also found, A Rabbitt, Shrew, Raven, Hawk and Eagle, She grabbed her Deer aslo and started dragging it home. She threw it on the pile panting heavily she set down her left paw and a feirce pain ripped through her she looked down her paw was bleeding heavily. She started licking it and noticed a thorn in it she tugged it out and licked it some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:09 am

Eros put himself into positon, and was about to spring when the wind brought a new scent. He froze, it was wolf blood. And a lot of it. Instinctively he turned and ran, scaring away the prey, but only one thought on his mind. It could be Fire.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:12 am

(Someone likes Fire!! LOL this is aweosme!)

She sat there licking her Paw she put it down on the ground adn it hurt but not that bad she could walk around so she went back out and caught a hawk. after that she brought it back to the camp and sat down grooming herself waiting for eros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:14 am

[yesh eros has a wittle crush xD]

Eros stormed back into camp, his eyes ablaze with nervous energy. "Fire!" He barked, looking around anxiously. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:26 am

She stood up," Yes?"She said bounding over to him,"Where's the fire Eros?"She said her sweet voice hsowing a hint of affection. "Calm yourself i'm fine."

Tiger walked up to Fire,"Hi." He said then turned to Eros," You might be new to this camp but some wolfs are trying to sleep."He snarled his eye's flashing.

"Tiger hush!"She snapped at him lashing her tail," What has gotten into you!" She said

He walked away cursing Eros under his breath.

She turned to Eros," Don't worry his bark is worst than his bite. He's just mad that i went hunting with you and not him." She smiled and gently and very lovenly licked his ear,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:31 am

Eros rolled his eyes. "I'm not scared of him," He scoffed. "What I am scared of it your wound." He eyed her paw. "What happened, Fire?" He asked, his voice clearly caring.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:36 am

She smiled, "I stepped on a thorn thats all she said sitting down, She looked around the camp want to go some were quiter?" She asked leading him to her den.

Tiger growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:38 am

"Oh," He said, feeling silly now. The smell of blood was still thick in the air, and Eros knew something else must be causing it. But he ignored it and followed her up to the alpha's den, his tail waving high in the air.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:26 am

She started to lick her paw. As she sat down, "Yo ucan sit there."She pointed.

Last edited by DoctorWho on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:37 am

[sari]

Sari's scream echoed in the forest, but only the very best ears could disconcern it at camp.

Eros smiled, and sat down on his haunches, his tail flickering restlessly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:03 am

Name:Kiba
Mate: WANTS
Baby-wolfs: WANTS
Description:SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 Red_Wolf_by_KoriCristy
Username: Tiger
Other:Hes the charming type!

Name:Arete (ari)
Mate: Wants
Baby-wolfs: Wants
Description:bottom
Username:Tiger
Other: Flirty beware (wants mate so if she cant have one if shes med she will turn down job)
SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 Thred_wolf
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:04 am

[where did you get those pictures?]
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:06 am

(photo Bucket)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:34 am

(Tiger's open.I don't want sari to die so i changed it.)

"Eros....I like you...."She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:57 am

(can I jump in?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next