Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 604
Nickname: : DW or Doc
DragonEggs : huh?
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Snowflight Wolfpack!
Dare to Enter my kingdom?

A She-wolf was hunting on her borders, and after she had just caught a shrew she smelled something new, She felt a growl rising in her and she crawled trough the bracken and came nose to nose with a He-wolf, She growled," Who do you think you are on my Borders!" She snarled, He dipped his head, trying to hide the way his eyes flashes," My name is Tiger and i wish to join your pack." He said. She stopped growlign and stared at him for a couple heartbeats,She dipped her head,"Very well follow me."

Will you Join?

Forms:
Name:
Baby-wolfs:
Description:
Username:
Other:

Members:
Alpha-Female:Fire(me)
Alpha-Male:
Warriors:Tiger,(me), Shadow(i<3doc)
Hunters:Tiger(me)
Elders:
Pups:River(I<3Doc),Demon(I<3DOC),Roxian(I3DOC)

My Forms:

Name:Fire
Mate:Sorta looking.
Baby-Wolfs:none
Discreption:white and blue, With blue eyes. Can be feirce but kind. always gets into fights. gentle, Not afraid to fight for somthing she wants.

Name:Tiger
Mate:Likes Fire.
Baby-wolfs:none
Discreption:brown with orange blazes, Can be feirce but kind somtimes. cant hold his tongue Fire's best friend. he likes Fire

Last edited by DoctorWho on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:18 am

" hello" she smilied.

Sun watched her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:29 am

Arete: I hissed at other wolves cursing them as I hunted. And then I smalt a rabit. I stayed very still my long slender thiness waiting as ir hopped near. then i ponced and dragged it down,

Kiba: "hey," he smiled looking her over. He was getting ready for a potrol he was one of those beta kinda wolves always working
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:43 am

" Going on parol?" Luna asked.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:40 am

Massie Block wrote:
Brooke smile/sighed nad closed her eyes.
~
" What to go to our(?) den?" Tiger asked.
Shadow padded back to his den, and watched Brooke's den closely in case she needed anything.
~
Roxian: I giggled, and licked his ear. "We don't have a den to call ours, sadly."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:10 am

Kiba: " yeah." he smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:36 am

Brooke closed ehr eyes again.

" Would you like to find one?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:08 am

(hu? find what?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:14 am

(sorry that was Tiger.)

"can i come?"Luna asked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:22 am

"sure!" Said kiba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:40 am

:una smilied nad streched
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:13 am

Massie Block wrote:
Brooke closed ehr eyes again.

" Would you like to find one?"
Shadow watched, careful.
~
Roxian: I sighed. "We're only teens."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:14 am

" I know...." Tiger answered

Brooke sighed and drempt ( cna it be moring?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:37 am

ORP: Sure!

RP: Shadow kept watching, not feeling like he could sleep.
~
Roxian: I smiled, and a mischivious glint flashed in my eyes. "But who ever said I stuck to the rules?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:26 am

(moring?)

Brooke: I streched and opened my eyes.
Tiger:Tiger streched and licked Roxain's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:52 am

Shadow padded outside.

~

Roxian: I woke up and blinked. I smiled when I saw it was Tiger. "HEy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:01 am

" Hello" Brooke limped over to Shadow.
" Morning,love"Tiger anmswered
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:16 am

"lets o."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Shadow padded quicxkly over to Brooke, seeing her limpoing.

~

Roxian: I smiled, blushing. I licked his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:45 am

" i'm ok!" Brooke protested.

Tiger smilied nad nuzzled her gently.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:38 am

Shadow's pelt warmed. "Sorry, I just got worried." I an't live wihtout you!

~

Roxian: I smiled, my tail swaying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:42 am

' Its ok" Brooke smilied

Tiger chuckled, and licked her nose.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:00 am

Shadow smiled at her, his eyes glisining.

~

Roxian: I giggle,d and wiggled a little closer so our noses touched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:33 am

Tiger smilied nad looke dinto ehr beaufiul eyes

Brooke sighed dreamily at her small family.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:00 am

Shadow smiled at Brooke.

~

Roxian: I smiled at him, looking into his perfect eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:52 am

brooke yawned nad strechede
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next