Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* Empty
PostSubject: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:38 am

Into:

You are walkign to a dark forest, olny light by teh moonlight. You soon come to a lake, the moon releftling off. Behide oyu, you see soemthing or somethings moving in teh shadows. You run, they run. You stop they stop. You finally look ahead. Big Mistake. a small grey animal with teh colors of dusk in her pelt, pinns you down, one paw on your thort. The brute, paddes behide her, " Featherdusk, rexlex, 'he says. The she, now you know her name, Featherdusk, loses tesne. " what are you doing on Feather Light Valley Pack?" She brakes, roughly. " Im dusk, Thats featherdusk," The brute, named Dusk says. He finally comes out of the shadows. You see a outline of broud schoulders of wolf. " join?" Fetaherdusk barkes no as rough. " if you dont, you will join Starpack" Dusk says...
" i...I..." you say

What is your answer....

Rules:

♪ No powerplaying, uless needed to rp the polt
♪ No killing wolves, unless they needed/whate dot be killed
♪ No coping powers
♪ when a queen is going/having pups, they lose there power till there pups are teens
♪ A pups turns to a teen on there 7th moon brithday
♪ teens and pups get there power, the day befor they are made a warrior
♪ rounges and loner cam be made warriors, but they have to be mentered first, even if they are a warrior
♪ Doggies ( house dogs) can not be in the pack, olny if they leave there twolegs
♪ Gigi if u feel teh need to add anythign, plz pm me the rule or post it here!
♪ If you read the rules type " Lola and GiGi roxs!"
♪ the type " at maing rps!"

Terrior:

Waterfall:
Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* Waterfall_7

Twoleg brige:
Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* 040809_cbr_mp_geo_eng_006

Lake where teh waterfall goes into:
Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* Mirror%20Lake%20Reflections

Entrace to the camp:
Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* Uga-cave-entrance

Forest:
Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* MaritimeForest3

Moorland:
Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* Moorland

Mountains:
Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* Lone%20Mountain%20Summit

Stream:

Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* Mountain%20stream

Form:

Name:
Power:
Perosnlity:
Pups:
Looks
other:

My forms!:

Name: Featherdusk;Star; Flower;Dreamer;Flame;Ice;Roxy;Hurricane;Brooke
Power: everything, btu her speical is, shapeswifting;space;herbs;dreams;fire;Doesnt knwo ( will be ice);Doesnt know, (will eb Dark Spirts);doesnt knwo, (will be weather);Doesnt knwo( will be water)
Perosnlity: will ufold
aphla; warrioress;mecail wolf;warrior;warrior;teen;teen;teen;pup
Pups: not yet;none;
cant;none;none;none;none;none;is a pup
Looks: a beaufiul she with greyish coat with fleckers of pink orange, yellow. Has a white chest and tiop of ehr tail; ehr eyes a icy blue with black, pink, sliver,orange,and yellow flickers;glossy white coat, with hidden pink stars, wears a pink dimonhd necklace, has a hiddne band of pink dimond hearts around ehr tail, pink eyes; a white coast like her sister, btu with mint green flower deigsn and mint green and sliver eyes;a pure blakc wolf, with suirls if icy blue, taht matches his eyes; a deep red color brute, his eyes chnage colros with hsi mood;a light bleu color brute with diffrent shades of blue for his eyes;a deep puprl,e balck and pink colors in spades of swirls on her coat, with purple eyes; deep deep, brown and grey brute with sliver and amber eyes; ehr coat and eyes chnage colros with ehr mood
other: NONE!

MCR's Form:

Name: Dusk ; Marigold ; Emerald ; River ; Roxian ; Ruby ; Shadow
Power: All, but his strongest is shadow ; heals any wound by placing her paw on it (can't mend bones) ; Shapeshifting ; Water ; Doesn't know (will be dark spirits) ; Doesn't know (will be earth) ; Doesn't know (will be shadows)
Perosnlity: Will unfold
Rank: Alpha Male ; Med Wolf ; Warrioress ; Warrioress ; Teen ; Pup ; Pup
Pups: Not yet ; Can't have any ; No ; No ; No ; Too young ; Too young
Looks: Light black brute with brown swirls and light amber eyes ; Bright orange yellow pelt like marigold and friendly green eyes ; White she with greenish swirls and emerald green eyes ; White she with blueish swirls and river blue eyes ; Black pelt with red swirls and deep mysterious brown eyes ; White she with redish swirls and ruby red eyes ; Light black brute with darker black swirls and dark amber eyes
other: All siblings (Dusk, Marigold, River, and Emerald first litter, Roxian second litter, Ruby and Shadow last litter)

Members:

phlas
Fetherdusk-everyting, stronmgest is flying, has hidden wings
Dusk - All, his strognest power is shadows, since that is what he had as a warrior before becoming Alpha Male.

Betas (Two, mates)

Med Wolves (Three, can't have a mate or pups)
Flower- herbs and telling the furte

Marigold - healing wounds buy placing her paw on it (can't mend bones)

Warriors:
Star- space
Honey- nature
Dreamer- dreams
Flame-fire
Emerald - shapeshifting
River - water

Teens:
Roxy-doesnt knwo doesnt know

Ice-doenst know
Hurricane-doesnt know
Roxian - doesn't know

Pups:
Brooke-doesn't know

Shadow - doesn't know
Ruby - doesn't know

When Teens turn into Warriors there powers will be...:

Teens:

Roxy- dark spirts
Ice-weather, could change
Hurricane-weather
Roxain-dark spirts

Pups:

Brooke-water
Shadow- shadows, duh!
Ruby-earth

Last edited by Tree Hugger on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:10 am

xD LOL, Lola, you forgot to take out the parenthasies of mine, and you already broke a rule. xD Bad girl. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:13 am

( i brojke a rule.... GASP!!),
*( what ruel did i break,...)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:53 am

ORP: No powerplaying. xD
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* Pet Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* LKtU Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* NpQC
Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:23 pm

Name: Mysty, Zapada, Luna, Ming, Mang
Power: Weather, Healing and air, Earth, Water, Fire
Perosnlity: Mysty is sweet and caring she is layed back, Zapada is helpful and fierce, Luna is shy and calm, Ming, He is active and outgoing, Mang, she is calm and pecful,
Pups: None
Looks She is silver with peircing violet eyes, She is pure white with ice blue eyes and a leaf pattern around her eyes. Luna is cream colored with a cresent moon on her forehead that is black, Ming is white with black spots on his tail and ears, Mang is black with white spots on her ears and tail.
other *I'll continue later*

Lola and Gigi Rocks! at making Rps
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:42 pm

thanks for joing!!

( but, but, but, oh well heheheh)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:55 pm

ORP: Thanksies for joining, mnm!

Shame on you, Lola! You broke a rule and the RP hasn't even started! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:56 pm

( when, it was befor i posted! rp)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:07 pm

ORP: You used Dusk!

Oh, and here's the colors of my charries: Dusk ; Marigold ; Emerald ; River ; Roxian ; Ruby ; Shadow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:12 pm

( well...well. COCOLATE!)

( my colors
Featherdusk;Star; Flower;Dreamer;Flame;Ice;Roxy;Hurricane;Brooke

Last edited by Tree Hugger on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:28 pm

ORP: xD

Yes, we know the colors.

Start now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:31 pm

(yes we do. sure)

Featherdusk dozed in the early morning light. The valley wich tehy called home was as woulderful as ever.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:49 pm

Dusk padded over to Featherdusk. "Morning, Featherdusk."

~

Roxian: I padded out of the den I shared with none of my sisters. I could wait another moon before becoming a warrior! I wanted to be a warrior sooner!

~

Shadow woke up in the nursery and stretched, accidentaly hitting Ruby with his hind legs.
~
Ruby: "Ow! Watch it!" I squeaked, moving back.
~
Emerald: I padded out of my den near the nursery, River behind me. I padded into the nursery. "Why up so early?"
~
River: "Who hit who this time?"

~

Marigold: I woke up in the meds' den and stretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:59 pm

( if u ave a small quick reply box, press the a/a button in the far left coner!)

" They woke me up!" Compliemed Brooke.

" good moring Dusk," Featherdusk siad not opening her eyes. " we'r low on prey and no beta's , would you like to go hunting?"

" Morning Marigold" Flwoer siad troting in. She placed the marigold and wild cat mint, in their piles. " How are you?" The cherful she wolf asked.

" hello Roxain" Dreamer siad coming up behid her. " Share?" he asked.

" Hello Roxain, Dreamer dont both the poor she-wolf" Roxy snapped at ehr brotehr playfull. ( can Roxy and Roxain be like bets friends since they almost have the same name, and they will have the same power?)

Hurricane and Ice came back with 3 deer, 2 bucks and a doe.

" No need mother, me and ice found some freash kill." Hurricane said to his mother, Featherdusk. When she was aphla, in Moonlite pack, she had Hurricane, and toke in Ice. But her mate, Razor, tryied to kill, her Hurricane and Ice, They where forced to fled. They found dusk and his family and started Feather Light Valley Pack. ( if ok)

Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:31 pm

ORP: Fine with me!

RP: Dusk chuckled. "Nice catches."

~

Roxian: I giggled softly. "I hunt for my own food, but thanks. Roxy, I'm gonna go hunting, wanna come?"

~

River: I giggled. "Which one woke you up, Dew?"
~
Ruby: "It was Shadow! He doesn't stop snoring, and he kicked me!"
~
"I was stretching!" Shadow protested.
~
Emerald: I giggled. "You still kicked her."

~

Marigold: "Morning, Flower."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:36 pm

(kool)

Featherdusk smilied at Hurricane and Ice. " good have fun," she said smiling. They had to have time to play be for they become warriors.
~~

"sure," Roxy said smiling. She stuck ehr tounge out at Dreamer. " haha," she mouted befor following her friend
~~
Dreamer sigehd and watched the shes go. He ate the deer, by him self
~~

" they both did! Shadow kicked Ruby and Ruby yelled. i was chasing a rabbit" Brooke answered looking up at River. Dew coloe dteh pretty she wolf, since she sleps where its not coved.
~

Star troted out hunting.

~~

" do we anymore herbs?" Flower asked

Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:48 pm

Dusk looked at his mate. "How much longer until the first teen is a warrior?" He asked her. He was always forgetting.

~

Roxian: I padded into the forest. "Dreamer can get very annoying at points. I still get the feeling he likes me."

~

Ruby: "He kicked me in the ribs! Of course I would yelp!" I retorted.
~
"I didn't mean to!"
~
River: "Calm down, all three of you."
~
Emerald: I licked the pups' heads.

~

Marigold: "We've got everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:52 pm

a" Dusk, i tell you this every time one comes up, one moon!" she siad smiling, she licked ehr mates head

~~

" yes he can." Roxy said sighing, " and dont tell him this but... Herallyreallylikesyou.alot"

~~

" yes River"Brooke said while playing with emerlad's tail (changing her name)

~~

"alright. IM goign to rest for a bit" Flwoer siad and curled up in her nest. She rested her tail on ehr nose

~~

Star killed a rabit, easily. She needed to run.

~~

Hurrcane and Ice played by teh stream.

Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:00 am

Dusk chuckled. "I know, I know, I just can't ever remember."

~

Roxian: "Joy," I barked sarcastically.

ORP: Lemme finish this up later, I don't have enough time to finish it up now. Mom's watching me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:09 am

(lol ok)

" Its ok<" Fetaherdusk said lovling

~~

Roxy smilied, " Thats Dreamer, for you"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:15 am

Dusk smiled and licked her ear. He laid down next to her, his pelt touching hers.

~

Roxian: "He's bad at hiding it, too."

~

Emerald: I giggled, and moved my tail around.
~
River: "Good." I padded out.

~

Marigold: I nodded and padded outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:17 am

Featherdusk, licked his ear and put her head on his back

~~

"why? " Roxy asked, " Do you liek him?"

~~

Brooke pounce don her tail.

Flower coulnt go to sleep;
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:26 am

Roxian: I laughed. "Him? No!"

~

Dusk smiled at her. He rolled onto his back so her head was on his chest.

~

Emerald: My eyes widened with surprise. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:37 am

Name: Rose
Power: Weather
Perosnlity: Rose is helpful and fierce she is outgoing the rest of her personailty will unfold
Pups: None
Looks:She has white glossy pelt she has marron eyes that have a cold edge to them she is tall her figure is slim and lean
other: Lola and Gigi rock at making RPs
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:41 am

ORP: There aren't any To-Be's. The teens are kinda like To-Be's, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*   Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feather Light Valley Pack * Made by GiGi and Me!*
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next