Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kellington Junior High

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Kellington Junior High - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

You are transferred form your old middles school to here, Kellington Junior High, KJH for short. You see some cheerleaders adn jocks in the making adn some goths and punks roaming the halls. You yourself? You're not sure what oyou are going to be for high school, but you're sure it's not pretty.

Info: MUST be either 6th, 7th, or 8th grade.

EVENTS: Lock in at Hamton Hotel in two weeks.

Paintball trip in three

Forms:

Name:
Ptential Clique in High?:
Looks:
Grade:

Username codes:

~Cmain~

~Furry~

~Rose~

~MCR~

~holagurrl~

Members:

6th:

Melanie (Mel)
Kao
Robin
Kai

Diana
Roxian
Coulter
Alec

7th:

Seamous
Caitlyn (Cat)
Joe
Onyx

Danielle

8th

Drew
Frost

Rose
John

Keith

Lorraine

Members outside the High (Rarely used)

Micheal
Mitchell
Cat's mom and dad

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:08 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:47 am

Drew anf Frost got out first smiling away, okay so what room number are you?" she aske a wicked smile on ehr face. "Caitlyn's giving me acouple of pieces of tpe to replace ours."

"I am?" Caitlyn laughed.

Frost glared at her and skulked away.

Kao helped Danielle out of the high truck.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:54 am

"Thank you" Danielle smiled,

Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:18 am

trhe leader's came out and assigned them their rooms.

Diana! Roxian! you're in 202.

Danielle, your with Caitlynand 234

Seamus you're with Drew, and Kao. 203

Alec, and Coulter you're in 215

((did I miss any?))

"We are TAPING your doors, so don't even think about going out tonight, you'll be sent home. Comprende?" she said and took them all to their rooms taping them.

Caitlyn got inside and smiled wickedly adn took out the tape, she called Seamus, Coulter, and Diana, "I'll come around at 11 it's ten now, so entertain yourselves for an hour, I'll be there to com get you. Waiting at your door, 11 pm." she hung up. And jumped onto the bed sighing contendly.

Frost smiled smugly, "If you go out I go out."

"Not neccesarily." CAitlyn added gestured to the chair next to her, that had a rope tied around it. "Eithe ri tie you up and leave you here. Or I don't tie you up and tyou stay here like a good little girl because I have to tape it every time otherwise they will get suspicious." Caitlyn smiled.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:21 am

Danielle nodded to the rooms.
[this reminds me of a book.
hmm, whatwas it..]
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:33 am

(Nice. Smile )

Frost bristled but sat down,

"You can move around if you'd like you got 45 min left until we go out and leave your sorry butt here." CAitlyn smiled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:06 am

Diana: I smiled, not knowing she didn't invite Roxian or Alec, and I didn't know she had invited Coulter.
~
Roxian: "So who was that?"
~
diana: "Parents checking up on me."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:01 am

((Well shecalled Diana and the others and theywere supposed to tell their roomies. So yes everyone in the RP is invited!!! Except Kao's sis. xD ))

It was 10:55. % minutes until Cat went to gather her partiers.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:10 am

I=ORP: xD Oops

RP: Roxian: I quickly changed into a red strapless shirt and black miniskirt. I put on my black lipstick and eyeliner. I fixed my black and red anklet on my left ankle and put on my black ballet shoes.
~
Diana: I quickly changed into a red and black striped strapless shirt and black miniskirt. I put on my black choker and crimson red eyeliner. I fixed my black and red anklets and put on my black knee high boots.

~

Alec put on his football jersey and his jeans. He quickly brushed his hair.
~
Coulter also put on his football jersey and jeans, ignoring his messy hair.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:57 am

(Nice xD)

Caitlyn snuck out careful not to make anoise while opening the door. She took Danielle with her and retaped the door they blazed down the hallway to Alec and Coulter's room, Daian amd Roxian's and finally Seamus' "Hey you guys ready to have soem fun?" she askeds and covered all their doors with tape again.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:40 am

Danielle nodded and grinned.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:38 pm

Roxian: "Yeah."
~
Diana: I kept as far from Coulter as possible. "When am I not?"
~
Coulter nodded, watching Diana carefully.
~
Alec nodded.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:17 am

Caitlyn nudged Diana, "coe on loosen up, who knows, maybe that (referring to Diana and Coulter) can go somewhere in the future, try for it." Caitlyn suggested and blazed down to the rest of them telling them to go to her door and putt the piece of tape there. Seamus followed her. Finally they got back to her room and retaped the door, closing it carefully so the tape stuck, after 4 in the morning they could be out of their rooms, the counselors said so they had plenty of time before the counselors woke up to check all the rooms. They'd be fine.

She turned on some music, they started dancing, Drew with Frost, she was smiling wickedly,

Caitlyn and Seamus called the ninendo Ds's and ploppd onto the one bed they played against each other, CAitlyn inching closer once in a while.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:27 am

Diana: I was playing Mario Cart on the WII against Coulter, and beating him.
~
Roxian: I was standing behind Diana, smiling slightly. "She's gonna beat you."
~
Coulter was tightly gripping the controller. "I know that!"
~
Alec was busy whispering hints to Coulter.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:44 am

Caitlyn was giggling in a few minutes everybody was surroundig the bed, but tey were watchign Diana and coulter not Seamus and her, she had her hands tangled in his long hair, her lips meeting his, she smiled and kissed him harder, almostforced.

He took it in, kissing mback he was no wuss.

Kao noticed first. He gpaed. But his sister called him and he ran to her, he wouldn't let her do that she was his sister he protected her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:54 am

Diana: I smiled as I crossed the finish line, in first place. "My twent dollars," I said to Coulter and Alec, smiling widly.
~
Roxian: I giggled.
~
"You cheated!" Alec shouted.
~
Coulter glared at Diana as he got out his twenty and handed it to her. "Fine, girls are just as good as boys when it comes to video games."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:00 pm

ONyx took a picture of Seamus and Caitlyn.

Caitlyn's eyes opened up and she tackled Onyx playfully reaching for the camera, "gimme it" she laughed.

Joe laughed and hgh fived Seamus.

Melanie stared at Kao laughing weakly.

Onyx rolld over onto the floor as Caitlyn beat her with a pillow she threw the phone to the bed where Frost caught it. she sent the pic to her phone and slinked away with Drew.....

Onyx grabbed the camera phone and laughed closing it, "Don't worry I won't send it to anyone."

Seamus gestured to the video games with Diana, "Care to challenge me?"

Caitlyn sat behind him. she laid a twenty on the table for diana to win.

Seamus laughed,"What don't trust the guy ya kiss?"

"No I just know girls are better." she laughed and kissed him quickly letting him play, a little daze in his eyes. He shook his head laughing.

"Sure." Drew said stepping foward he laid 25 bucks on the table, betting on Seamus.

Kao laid 10 down on Diana,

Robin laid 40 on Seamus. Smiling wickedly she winked at him.

Caitlyn burst out laughing while Seamus sat there a little shaken, did a 6th grader just wink at him!?

"Go on sparky, pplay." Caitlyn laughed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:05 pm

Roxian: I glared at Alec, my eyes burning.
~
"QAlright! Alright! Just stop that!" He gave Diana the twenty.
~
Diana: I smiled sweetly and innocently up at them. I looked to Seamous. "Alright, Seamous. I'm going hard on you cause I want Caitlyn to keep her twenty."
~
"Good luck," Coulter said.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:05 am

(DANG IT THE STUPID POSTS ARE GONE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me what your last post was please and if you dont remeber my last)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:51 am

ORP: xD That was the last post!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:54 am

Danielle watched the scene.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:03 am

(*shakes head* Okay nevermind don't listen to me I'm losing my mind like Carly. xD )

Caitlyn laughed. "No pressure." she whispered to Diana.

Seamus sighed, "Be my guest I'll still beat ya."

On that comment Drew put another twnety on him.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:11 am

Danielle laughed nervously
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:04 am

Roxian: I put down a twenty for Diana to win.
~
Alec put down a five for Diana.
~
Coulter put down a ten for Diana.
~
Diana: "You are gonna go broke," I said to the Alec, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:41 am

Caitlyn nodded her head in agreement, "Eh I think I might depending on how many gmes these two play!"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:10 am

Seamus went at it with Diana, Caitlyn left to go to the other room, she saw Kai with some of his friends, he looked up and waved at her shyly, she smiled back and then turned away.

(After th e:Lock in there's a Corn Maze)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kellington Junior High
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next