Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kellington Junior High

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Kellington Junior High - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

You are transferred form your old middles school to here, Kellington Junior High, KJH for short. You see some cheerleaders adn jocks in the making adn some goths and punks roaming the halls. You yourself? You're not sure what oyou are going to be for high school, but you're sure it's not pretty.

Info: MUST be either 6th, 7th, or 8th grade.

EVENTS: Lock in at Hamton Hotel in two weeks.

Paintball trip in three

Forms:

Name:
Ptential Clique in High?:
Looks:
Grade:

Username codes:

~Cmain~

~Furry~

~Rose~

~MCR~

~holagurrl~

Members:

6th:

Melanie (Mel)
Kao
Robin
Kai

Diana
Roxian
Coulter
Alec

7th:

Seamous
Caitlyn (Cat)
Joe
Onyx

Danielle

8th

Drew
Frost

Rose
John

Keith

Lorraine

Members outside the High (Rarely used)

Micheal
Mitchell
Cat's mom and dad

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:08 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 6:10 am

Diana: I ran out of class, grabbing Roxian's arm. I pulled her to the girls' bathroom. "I got a note today."
~
Roxian: I smirked. "From a guy?"
~
Diana: "It's messy enough." I showed her the note.

~
Roxian: "Not cool."
~
Diana: "I know! Now come on, I don't want to miss our ride to the Lock In."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 7:12 am

Danielle walked outside of school and sat down on a bench.
She opened her notebook and began to sketch the scene.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 7:26 am

diana: I ran to my locker and pulled out my things as Roxian did the same. We ran outside together. I ran into Alec, and my note fell out of my pocket. I fell back and onto the grass.
~
"You alright, Diana?" HE asked, holding out a hand to help me up.
~
"What's this?" Coulter asked, picking up the note.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 7:36 am

Danielle drew Diana, Coulter, and what's his name.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 7:51 am

Rose:I swallowed I had no clue why Jon had dragged me to school we haad run away from home I had heard you got sent to reform schools when the police caught you.
John: I was quite nervous but I didnt show it I opened my locker to pull out a shinny object out of my jacket
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 8:00 am

ORP: Alec Roxian

RP: Roxian: I grabbed for the note, but Coulter was to quick. I looked at Diana.
~
Diana: "You owe me for this, big time," I growled. I kissed Coulter on the lips, making him freeze.
~
Alec reached for his iPhone and took a picture of it.
~
Roxian: I grabbed the note and Alec's phone.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 8:15 am

Kao and Robin stopped and watched Diana and Coulter, Robin pulled out her En-V and tokk a couple pictures, the army green olor flashign a bright purple at the bright flash (it changes colors, her's does at least)

Kao grabbed her arm as she went to send it to her friends, "Maybe you shouldn't do that....."

She growled ad glared at him, he shrunk away, he hated being realted to her.

~

Caitlyn was too busy rocking the small ford focus with her buds to answer her phone they all were.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 8:25 am

Rose and John passed Kao and Robin they supressed a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 8:26 am

Lorraine fixed her hair and noticed her friend, crush, John. She walked over to him. " Hey John." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 8:35 am

Drew and Frost walked together and hopped into Drew's older siter's car, "Hey Sammy.' he mumbled, his sister was a freak.

Frost slipped in the back, followed by Kao and Robin. "Diana!, Come on, enough with the lovefest!" Frost shouted to them, they were catching a ride with them.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 8:49 am

Danielle studied the scene and fliipped to a new page in her book and started sketching.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:02 am

Diana: I pushed off Coulter and ran to the car, spitting the entire way. "I do not EVER want to do that again!"
~
Roxian: I ran over, laughing.

ORP: Is Coulter and Alec riding with them, too?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:17 am

''Hey Lorraine''John said smiling turing around
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:23 am

Roxian: I erased the picture of Diana kissing Coulter.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:34 am

(yes)

"Danielle you too!" KAo shouted smiling."

Robin glared at her brother, "Freak, "Hey Danielle! Freak boy likes you!"

Kao glared at her and pushed her out of the car an into a muddy puddle. he patted the seat next to him for Danielle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:37 am

Lola grolwed and click cloped (( her heels) acrros teh title floor of teh hotel.
Kellington Junior High - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmtOUHVjWXVGM1JHQzRUZ1ZtN3lfVWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ LOLA

Kellington Junior High - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlRrc2R1WXFGM1JHOXVocVhhNHVEV0EAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ THE PURPLE, BiTTSEY
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:43 am

Alec grabbed Coulter and took him to the car. He sat down next to Diana. "Can I have my phone back?" He reached out his arm.
~
Roxian: I smiled and handed him his phone.
~
Diana: I bit his arm.
~
Alec yelped in pain and brought his arm away from Diana.
~
Coulter was still too stunned to do anything.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:47 am

Dainelle blushed a little, but sat there anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:49 am

Kellington Junior High - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjNQWGJTQXFFM1JHQlMtYlNhNHVEV0EAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ KATE

Kellington Junior High - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmhxbGtIMGFCM1JHMjA3WkQwRGhvX2cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ HALLiE
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:58 am

Diana: I smiled sweetly. "There, now you both know what happens when you mess with me."
~
"Yeah, you kiss us."
~
Diana: I hissed. "Coulter was being a snoop!"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:16 am

(9DANG IT ALL MY POSTS ARE GONE!!!!!!!)

They arrived at the hotel, Diana, Coulter, Seamus, Caitlyn, Alec an Roxian reached the hotel first.

The others were still in the other car.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:38 am

ORP: I know it bites
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:40 am

Diana: "So which room's ours?" I asked, smiling.
~
Roxian: I smirked. "I wonder who's in who's room."
~
Diana: I glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:26 am

Caitly laughed, "They're taping our doors. But there's always a little tape left right?" She pulled a roll of tape, exactly the same to what the leaders were using. She smiled wickedly.

(In cae you were wondering I did not get that luck at MY lock in xD ))
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:32 am

[hhaha]
Danielle tapped her notebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kellington Junior High   Kellington Junior High - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kellington Junior High
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next