Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:11 am

First topic message reminder :

''She seems to want my vole and she dosent want to drink milk''Nightsky said
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Nightsky smiled an odd smile and saiid ''Your gonna get thristy for milk, Windstar''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:51 pm

"No I won't," I meowed. I licked his cheek. "I'll be right back." I padded off to the stream.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:00 pm

''Alright''Nightsky said he snatched the vole out of Windkit's mouth he gently hit her back so she would cough some up
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:36 pm

Windstar: I lapped up some water to cool my burning thraot.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:44 pm

Windkit started crying her wail got louder and louder
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:15 am

Windstar: I ran back, hearing my daughter. "Windkit! What's the matter, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:21 am

Nightsky said ''I wouldnt let her eat the vole and she got mad''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:37 am

Windstar: I licked his ear. "You did what you were supposed to do." I looked at my daughter. "Windkit, you can't eat vole. You're too small and it's too dangerous."
Specialkit: I wriggled over to mommy and pawed her stomach, wanting warm milk.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:45 am

Nightsky forced himself to smile
Windkit cried silently
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:10 am

Windstar: "Don't force yourself to smile." I licked Windkit's head. "Wiundkit, you could choke on that."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:49 am

Featherstep: "hello hello" she said pushing into the den with the meat in a bowl that was chewed and smelled so good that she was trying not to drool. "Look here sweetie. Kill, Fresh kill. It's just chewed up so you can swallow it." she said smilling.

Duskpelt: "what about you?" he asked holding little attention but intrested in his apprentice. of coarse he was she was his resposiblity. he wanted to make sure she wasn't see a rough. he laughed a the thought to himself not voicing it
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:04 am

Windkit wrinkled her nose and and said ''I want to chew it myself''
A frown started to form on Nightsky's face and he mutered ''Wow Winkit, your being difficult today''
Windkit curled her lip showing her shinny white teeth

}x{
Roseheart came out of the hole her face covered in tears and her body covered in fresh-blood she looked lost
Nightpaw padded out of apprendince den
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:08 am

Swiftpaw: "What do you mean 'What about you?' " I nearly vomitted when I saw Roseheart. "What happened to you?!"

~

Windstar: "Windkit, you wanted fresh kill, you're going to get it."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:14 am

Roseheart answered ''A huge fight broke out as trackers tried to bring Petal Raven and me back to the rougue camp Petal died and Raven dissapered''she seemed empty
}x{
Windkit smiled widly
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:16 am

Feathersteo: I looked at her teeth and tapped one lightly it begain to bleed. "ur not ready"

Duskpelt: "Is there some one fo-" I saw rose. "what in the name of star clan did u do now?" I grouned and lifted myself up and walked over
RAveneyes: I came running out to her with herbs smelling blood
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:27 am

Swiftpaw: "What?!"
~
Shadowstar heard commotion and padded out. "What did you do this time, Roseheart?"

~

Windstar: "What did you do that for?!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:28 am

magicheart: Drank some water and padded around camp
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:31 am

Featherstep: "to see if her teeth are ready. I didn't do it on purpose. she dosen't understand."

duskpelt: "What?! ovessly I have been away for a while... dosen't matter I never understood the things you do rose... and I never will...
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:42 am

Shadowstar sat down and looked at Roseheart. "Where's Petalfur and Raven at?" HE asked, getting worried.
~
Swiftpaw: You're not the only one that doesn't get it. I put my paw over my muzzle and nose to block out the horrible stench.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:49 am

Raveneyes: I started appliying cobwebs all over her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:01 am

"Raveneyes, that can't be all of her blood."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:07 am

Raveneyes: I slowed down... "yeah im probly over doing it..." she un ravled and replaced ito more drectly on big cuts. "just so much." U need a bath."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:13 am

Swiftpaw: Dur
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:25 am

lol

Duskpelt: "well Im going to get out ogf the way." he said slumping to the ground a few cat lengths away. cringing at each step.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:32 am

ORP: xD Gothic Rain made me love Otep. Right now I'm listening to Warhead. IF you can understand the lyrics, it really speaks.

RP: Swiftpaw: I watched Duskpelt, worried.
~
Shadowstar licked Swiftpaw's head. "You should go, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next