Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:11 am

First topic message reminder :

''She seems to want my vole and she dosent want to drink milk''Nightsky said
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:01 am

Swiftpaw: "Wait, so BloodClan's attacking us again?" I squeaked, terrified and sad.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:04 am

ORP:COME ON DID U NOT PICK UP SWIFTWIND IS A BEFORE LIFE OF SWIFTPAW AND IN THAT BEFORE LIFE SHE WAS DUSKLIGHT MATE (Sorry caps lock I'm 2 lazy to retype that XD)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:07 am

(teehee yeah... mwhaha ha)
Duskpelt: "yes and lifepaw will save you." he has grown much he is almost warrior and the clans walk with him. "
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:11 am

ORP:Then shuld Swiftpaw already be a warrior if Lifekit now is Lifepaw
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:17 am

( I guess)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:20 am

ORP: OK, after the battle Shadowstar will make the new warriros.

RP: Swiftpaw: "Lifepaw? How will he help us?!" Something accored to me, and I had to keep myself from smiling.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:00 am

"great leader. He has a gift. Gift of many eyes of the stars."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:18 am

Swiftpaw: "He's younger than me!"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:20 am

"yes He also is my son."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:34 am

Swiftpaw: My heart felt like it was torn to shreds. I had lost theonly thing that really meant anything to me. I had no mother, no father, no mentor, and no one to go to when I needed any help. "Oh."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:09 am

Duskpelt Disappered bu Kept talking. "he comes to help you lead, with him. Sarclan choose you to walk along at my son's side to save the forest. Help him no matter what the leaders say. I will be with you." and with that he left all together. LifePaw came into view his hazy dark patches just like his fathers the white spots like his mothers.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:14 am

Roseheart slashed the young lab
Rosepelt dodged swiftly attacking the raggy rotweiller
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:22 am

Swiftpaw: I saw Lifepaw, and felt even more sad. I padded over to him. "Hey, Lifepaw."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:33 am

"HI. Come. there coming to windclan. Gather all warriors far and wide hide elders and nursing queens. My father thanks you and promises he will be back some day."

The dogs perkeed their ears up as they saw their masters retreat threw the bushes they followed. Soon there was the sound of many paws coming back again lead bya howl of the dogs
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:37 am

Swiftpaw: I smiled, and nodded. I ran off to do so.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:37 am

Swiftpaw: I got all the kits, nursing queens, carrying queens, and elders into the nursery before padding back to Lifepaw.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:54 am

Lifepaw lets go to windlan camp. their there
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:03 am

Swiftpaw: I smiled slightly. I nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:32 am

Roseheart left quietly she journied to ShadowClan
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:48 am

Shadowstar smelled Roseheart.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:23 am

''Shadowstar''Roseheart called quietly
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:37 am

Shadowstar ran over to her. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:40 am

''What are you and Windstar going to do we are certanily outnumbered and even though they retreated they just did that to gather more warriors and dogs I'm pretty sure they want ShadowClan and WindClan territory''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:47 am

"I really don't know." I looked back at camp, and saw Swiftpaw and Lifepaw talking together. "But it looks like Swiftpaw and Lifepaw may know something."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:30 am

Roseheart stood quiet trying to correctly pharse what she was going to say while she though she said ''Let's go find out, because the second line of Bloodclan warriors and dogs will attack soon''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next