Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:11 am

First topic message reminder :

''She seems to want my vole and she dosent want to drink milk''Nightsky said
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:59 am

"They have dogs too?" He asked her, wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:02 am

ORP:GET UR BUTT INTO THE CHATBOX NOW!
Roseheart shook her head and muttered ''Where have you been Shadowstar?!'' she said clearly ''Yes your medicne cat Raveneyes sent a young lab and raggy rotweiller to kill me I imagine they hae more dogs''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:06 am

ORP :WHAT?! WHAT'S HAPPENEING?!

RP: His eyes widened in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:13 am

Raven sat next to shadow as they sat at the top of a hill just outside all clan territory looking into wind clan camp. the cats lined a good part of the wall barking was herd. but all cats sat. tails twiching with anticapation. Behind them more cats asembled leading dogs and some small groups of up to 5 rats. About 4 groups of 5 to 9 rats.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:17 am

Roseheart resited the urge to roll her eyes she said ''Shadowstar please tell me you wont go into shock and faint on me''
Rosepelt said ''Windstar there will soon be another attack I think the kits would be safer in ShadowClan''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:23 am

He licked her ear reassuringly. "I don't faint. That's you." He padded away to his neice and Lifepaw.

~

Windstar: "If these rogues now any of the rogues related to Nightsky and Roseheart, they're not safe in ShadowClan, either."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:28 am

all the souden the cats shuffled and was fiant meows on the hill side. A small apprentice of the looks came down the hill. It was a brown she with a black paw and a claw mark across one of her eyes that was milky blue with blindness. Her other green.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:34 am

Swiftpaw: "Now what, Lifepaw?" I meowed to him.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:50 am

Roseheart thought ''Yes since when do I faint from shock and I'm not the one who goes looking at someone like they have 50 heads rather then responding''she padded over to Swiftpaw and Lifepaw she greeted ''Lifepaw, Swiftpaw, any ideas''
Rosepelt shook her head and said ''I think these are BloodClan warriros not rougues
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:36 am

Shadowstar shot her a glare.
~
Swiftpaw: I looked at my uncle and Roseheart. "Ask Lifepaw, not me."

~

Windstar: "Good. Would you take them to ShadowClan for me? And tell Shadowstar that camp's being attacked, they need to be taken care of."

ORP: Sorry, I'm going to bed. Bad headache.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:42 am

Roseheart nodded and glanced over at Lifepaw although she was distracted
~
Rosepelt nodded and said ''Of course''she gathered up Nightkit and Windkit
}x{
Windkit and Nightkit padded over and waited for further instructions
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:24 am

"yeah bloodclan. their from twoleg place. I say we talk." he guestured to the small white cat coming down. he went to meet the cat flicking with his tail for the others to follow
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:32 am

Roseheart snapped back into reality and gracefully got up she padded swiftly foward she greeted the white cat
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:24 am

lifepaw sat ina gental unthreating posture. the white cat mimicked him.
"Im winter. I'm here in favor of bloodclan." she flicked her tail towrds the cats on the hill. "We are a big 'clan' and we would like some forest."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:50 am

Roseheart stood in a formal postion it was her usal postion not ready to attack but ready to dodge too she said ''That will have to be talked over with Shadowstar and Windstar''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:42 pm

Swiftpaw: I padded over and sat down next to Lifepaw, my tail curled around my paws.
~
Shadowstar padded over and sat down with his muscelues relaxed so he didn't look like he was ready to attack. "Hello, Winter. I'm Shadowstar, and I know that BloodClan is wanting more land. What confuses me is why they want it from our land."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:51 am

Roseheart stood perfectly still after a moment she said ''You''ll have to excuse me but I sense a vistors approching I'll go meet them''she stood up and left
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:42 am

Winter only ecnolaged shadowstar. "yes. may be a good question. We are a big clan we need more then what you have. we havent gotten around to asking the other two clans. We want to make a deal. but all clans need to know first. We want land. mostly this land. in the wind. and river and a bit of the forest. you can have everything else." she smiled politly
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:50 am

"There are planty of forests. Why choose this one?" Shadowstar asked gently.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:26 am

Roseheart padded swiftly into the forest sensing somecats approch
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:16 am

"No there is not." she swirled her paw around to show them their land. "none like this so big and rich. are clan is big. many bellys to feed." she pointed to the cats on the hill. "this is not even a 3rd of our clan. maybe a tenth. and there are more then 20 up there. Plus all other forest will be so to far away."

Lifepaw talked first this time. "yes I see. But... we need more land then just that. perhaps a trade?" he looked to the others on his side of the boar.

winter raise a eyebrow
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:18 am

Roseheart sensed her nephew and nieces approaching Rosepelt leading
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:43 pm

Shadowstar looked at Lifepaw. "Go on."
~
Swiftpaw: I was wondering what Lifepaw ment by a trade.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:55 pm

"well." lifepaw begain. "there is two ways to go at this." He shuffled his paws. "We the clans could look for another land for your clan. Or you can find a place for OUr small clans."
he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:27 am

Swiftpaw: That's not a bad idea. I thought. I looked at my uncle, who nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next