Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
Feisty_Feline
Bondai67
Mrs.JoeJonas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am

First topic message reminder :

You just graduated Junior High.....and ur parents tell you that you get to go to LA Boarding High School. We dont learn our school smarts--just acting and singing and modeling and fashion and so on.

Name
Room number
classes
BF/GF
Looks

Tess
Spotlight stealer;kinda mean
Singing dancing fashion
none
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 11075992_tml

Emma
nicer than Tess but kinda her follower
singing dancing acting
none
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 Stepupprem01

Katie
same as emma
acting dancing and fashion
none
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 SelenaGomez
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net

AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:22 pm

(kay, but jordin is trying to get ashton to be her bf, but amber gets him, so then jordin will start liking ricky. is that okay?)

Last edited by Star2Be on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:24 pm

Abby texted Mikayla:
come to my dorm after ballet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:27 pm

Star2Be wrote:
(kay, but jordin is trying to get ashton to be her bf, but amber gets him, so then jordin will start liking ricky. is that okay?)

kk
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:44 pm

Star2Be wrote:
Amber texted Ashley and Alicia.
heeeeyyy wat up?

Alicia texted.
nm, hw.
ash on date.
hbu?
♥leesh.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:40 am

Amber texted Leesh back:
nm. looking 4 a new bf. any ideas?
XoxoAmberSingerXoxo
(her new text siggie)

Jordin glided down the hallways, smooth and confident. JAmie followed her like a little puppy. "J, i need lipgloss!" Jordin whispered to Jamie out of the corner of her mouth. "I left all mine on my dresser at home.
Jamie nodded and dug threw her bag. She pulled out 3 tubes: Passion Fruit Pop by Victoria Secret, Hibiscus by Coach and Pink Diamond by Mary Kay. "Which one?"
Jordin lowered her eyes for a few seconds and quickly decided: "Hibiscus, Coach."
Jamie slapped it in her hand. Jordin quickly swiped it perfectly across her lips and handed it back. "Thanks,"

Abby tied her pointe shoes up her leg. Mikayla sat next to her, laughing as she told Abby a story from modeling class.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:42 am

i saw u eyeing ashton!
go for him
♥leesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:25 am

Star2Be wrote:
(anyone wanna make someone who can be one of jordin's clique friends?)

( sure!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:31 am

Name: Jessica

Personality: liek the queen bee but shares it shares it with... hates, Ashely,Amber,Leash and everyone one eles who thinks they are popular. Everyone trys to be her. suoper tanted
Room number:
classes: acting, singing, modling, fashion deisnging
BF/GF: likes Chris
Looks:

LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 Victoria_justice12

Name: Chris

Personality: popular, sweet, carring, shares his popularlay OLNY wth Ashton, girls love him and will do anythign to eb with him
Room number:
classes: gutair, acting,
BF/GF: whats one
Looks:
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 Brochu_success

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:10 am

(thanks tiger! could you just make her name begin with j though? i didn't realize that i made jordin and jamie until after. if u can't its okay, but i would really like it if it could be j. thankss!)

Amber giggled when she saw Alicia's text. Her BFF's new her so well.
i was nawt! y, do u think we'd look kute?
XoxoAmberSingerXoxo

Suddenly, the bell rang. Amber knew she was late for pointe. "Shoot!" She cried to herself. She speed-walked (she doesn't do running) to her class, walking in 4 minutes late, as they were warming up at the bar.
"Ahmbear (amber with a french accent)! Tu es en retarde! (you are late!)" Madame DuPree scolded sternly her as she walked in the door smoothly and confidently. Madame was very strict and many her afraid of her. But not Amber.
"Thanks, Madame! Love you too!" Amber smiled, pretending she had no idea that Madame said she was late. She giggled and then flitted to the bench in the back of the spacious class to tie on her pointe shoes.
Madame's stern expression faltered before melting away. The corners of her lips turned up, into what appeared to be a smile. She giggled to herself. No teacher could stay mad at Amber for long.
Amber took her time tying up her shoes and her hair. She never forced her volumous waves into the tigh lunch-lady style bun that everyone else in the class wore. She rather bruch it back loosely and tied it up in a purpusely-messy-but-looks-amazing bun (you know, a messy bun?).

Abby rolled her eyes while smliing at her Queen Bee cousin. Amber never ceased to make her laugh.

Last edited by Star2Be on Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:36 am

Jesscai and Jordin walked thought the class confidently.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:06 am

of course!!!
u late 4 pointe again?!
XD
♥leesh.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:46 am

idk, think i should go 4 him?
hupmh! me? late to pointe? never! Smile
XoxoxAmberSingerXoxo
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:12 am

GO FOR HiM.
u r always l8!
ur just a teacher's pet
;P
♥leesh.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:07 am

Teacher's pet? me? all the teachers just ah-dore my spunky wit and charm. can u blame them? ;)
maybe... he's in my acting in a scene class next period... time to get me a bf!
XoxoAmberStarrXoxo
(lol, her name was amber starr, not amber singer.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:15 am

Ashely textwed them

Hows my girls?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:17 am

(haha)
gr8 ash.
♥leesh.
PS: amber wants ashton!
}x{
yes its time!
♥leesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:08 am

I know, i hate Zack!

ash
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:42 am

g8! gonna go make ashton my bf. wish me luck (haha, i won't need it!)
XoxoAmberStarrXoxo

Amber tossed her phone in her Juicy bag as she walked into class. Suddenly, her heart stopped. Standing in the middle of the classroom, was Ashton. But he wasn't alone. Next to him was a beautiful brunette with emerald-green eyes and a soft complextion and a great body, almost as curvy as her own. She flipped her silky hair over her shoulder as she flirted with him. But this wasn't any wanna-bee girl who Amber could get rid of in the blink of an eye, this was Jordin, the only girl who had ever threatend Jordin's Queen Bee status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:48 am

Chrsi was standing by Ashton. He was looking handsome, just leaning on a desk, his hands where lighting his beat uop old leather jacket.He looked around the room, ingoring Jess's talk with him.then stoped when his beautfiul blue eyes say Ashley's and Ambers.
" thats not good," the dirty blond, light bkue eyed whispered to her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:31 pm

Jordin saw Amber enter the room and smiled triumphantly at her. She continuned flirting, much more than before. Amber took a deep breath, and stormed over to them. She smiled sweetly. "Hey, Ash, hey, Jordin."
"Hey, Amber," Ash said, looking into her deep blue eyes.
She smiled, her raspberry red lips shining in the light. "Hey, Jor, I have a question," Amber said, ever so sweetly.
Jordin narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "What?"
"Are you an soccer player trying to win the game?"
"What, no!, Why?"
"Because you seem desperate to score!" Amber laughed.
Ash started laughing, but Jordin was anything but thinking it was funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:35 pm

Ashley smilied, then wlaked over to Chris and sta on the oppsite desk.
" Hey, i'm chris," he siad smiling sticking his hand out
" I'm ashley," the blond said and returied his smile. She toke his hand and schoke it
His hands where rought, solft and warm.
Ashely coun'ls help but smile. Her hands where solf and a little cool.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:48 am

(sorry, smile! i didn't even relize "ash" short for ashton was "ash" short for ashley! i sorry!)

Ashton was laughing still. Ash, being the sweet guy he was, wasn't laughing at Jordin, he was laughing at Amber's what he thought was an innocent joke. Jordin pursed her full lips together in a mean-girl scowl. Then, she smiled sweetly. Ashton and Amber were still laughing together, her blue eyes and his green eyes dancing in perfect harmony. "Amber, so fuh-nny! Cute little childish jokes! Oh, you still have much maturing to do!"
Amber's smile immeditely slid off her face. "Hey, I'd rather be young at an old had like you!" She shot back, pushing the sweet smile back on her face.
Jordin opened her mouth to shoot back a comeback, but the teacher stepped up to begin the class, silencing them. When the teacher turned, Jordin whipsered, "This isn't over, Amber. Far from it."
Amber rolled her eyes at Jordin, letting her know it was clear she wasn't afraid. But her eyes were saying something different that her heart. Jordin could be evil. Amber knew all too well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:53 am

( lolz its kk)

Ashely smilied at Amber and glazed at Jordin.
Chris and Ashely pulled abck at teh smae time, they smilied.
" so um.. what classes are you in?" Chris asked blushing
" Dance, acting, singing and i majoir in horse back riding, "ashley said saiding, blond hair flowing beautiful around, pale blue eyes looking into Chris's, deep blue eyes.
" I do, gautai and doint laught, i major in cooking," chris siad blushing
" thats soo cool!" ashley siad smiling.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:47 am

Alicia was doing her homework,
unaware what was going on.
They needed to text her to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:19 pm

Amber quickly texted Alicia.

heyy jor is totally flirting with ASHTON! ugghhh, u know her! i'm winning though ;)
XoxoAmberStarrXoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next