Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
Feisty_Feline
Bondai67
Mrs.JoeJonas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am

First topic message reminder :

You just graduated Junior High.....and ur parents tell you that you get to go to LA Boarding High School. We dont learn our school smarts--just acting and singing and modeling and fashion and so on.

Name
Room number
classes
BF/GF
Looks

Tess
Spotlight stealer;kinda mean
Singing dancing fashion
none
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 11075992_tml

Emma
nicer than Tess but kinda her follower
singing dancing acting
none
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 Stepupprem01

Katie
same as emma
acting dancing and fashion
none
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 SelenaGomez
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:26 pm

(No! Be mean to his girlfriend!)

"Thanks." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:28 am

Ashely smilied, waved at James then to her dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:39 am

He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:44 am

ashley smilied and change dinto this:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=1768279
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:48 am

He changed into his red hollister shirt.

http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10251&catalogId=10201&productId=405856&langId=-1&categoryId=12566&parentCategoryId=12551&colorSequence=06

His brother, Zack changed into this
http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10251&catalogId=10201&productId=425870&langId=-1&categoryId=12566&parentCategoryId=12551&colorSequence=03
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:21 am

ashley waityed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:27 am

James and Zack walked to Ashley's dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:37 am

ashley heard the knock and opene dteh door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:39 am

"Hey." he smlied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:40 am

"Hi,"ashleys aid smiling, her layed blond hair flow beautiful acrros her face an ddown her back.
" hello Zack,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:05 am

"Hello Ashley." he said. He went to Tess's dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:00 am

Ashley and Jame swiated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:14 am

JAmes walked with Ashley.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:21 am

"Have fun." Alicia called when Ashley walked out.
She went back to homework.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:26 am

Ashley smilied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:17 am

Zack called Tess.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:58 am

Amber texted Ashley and Alicia.
heeeeyyy wat up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:58 am

(STAR! RP!!! OAK HILLS!!)
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:00 am

Tess called Zak back

"Srry..shower."
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:07 am

"WHen you want me to pick you up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:17 am

Name: Jordin Amelia Flayme
Personality: Mean, competitive, incredibly poular, hates alicia, amber, and ashley, is the leader of the other group of poular girls, very talented, especially hates Amber,
Room number:
classes: Modeling, dancing, acting, voice and image
BF/GF: Wants Ashton
Looks: http://greencotton.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/blog-hayden_panettiere1.jpg

Name: Jamie Rose Greer
Personality: Follower of Jordin, not as talented, but still talented
Room:
Classes: Modeling, dancing
BF/GF: No
Looks: http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/Demi%20Lovato.jpg

Name: Mikayla Danielle Foryan
Personality: Sweet, kind, talented, Abby's bff
Room:
Classes: Dancing, modeling, acting
Bf/GF: No
Looks: http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/emily_osment/emily_osment_1182356102.jpg

Name: Ashton Jake Austin
Personality: Smart, popular, cool, girls love him
Room:
Classes: Modeling, dancing, acting
Bf/gf: On the hunt for one
Looks: http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/j/jesse_mccartney/thumbnails/tn2_jesse_mcCartney_2.jpg

Last edited by Star2Be on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:20 am

Kaikai wrote:
(STAR! RP!!! OAK HILLS!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:29 am

Kaikai wrote:
Name Zac ; Ricky ; James
Age 20 ; 20
Personality Nice, kind, can be mean when pushed. ; Nice, kind, can be mean ; Same
Room number 113
classes singing, dancing, acting ; singing dancing acting ; singing, dancing, acting
BF/GF Tess ; None ; Ashley
Looks

Zac
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 Zac-efron-high-school-musical

Ricky:LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 Chad-michael-murray-wallpaper

James: LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 Jesse-mcartney

(CHanged it!)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:58 am

(anyone wanna make someone who can be one of jordin's clique friends?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:01 am

(UHhhhhhhhhh...... Ricky likes Jordin)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next