Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)

Go down 
+8
WoLf_MiStReSs
Feisty_Feline
Zoey
HeraTort
City Girl
WritingOtaku
scoobyrocks1112
ForestStarUniversal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Your walking along the forest wandering deeper and deeper its snowing and your freezing cold with no food and shelter. You thought you hear something when a sleek cat pounces on you and pins you down. What are you doing in Snowclan territory, the cat hisses. You say you had no clue you were on Snowclan territory. The cat lookes at you and sees your telling the truth and gets off of you and says, I am Snowstar. Do you wish to join Snowclan. Will you join Snowclan or will you go. Here is where the decision lies...

Please apply like this:
Name:Snowstar
Description:Sleek white cat with ice blue eyes
(if you can think of anything else that is what you need
to put)

Leader:
Snowstar(scoobyrocks1112)

Deputy:
Hawkfeather(wolfsister)

Med Cat:
Spottedheart(pandapandapie)- apprentice Flowerpaw

Warriors:
Whisperpelt(alleyshadow)
Mistheart(ugglover247)
Snowclaw(watermelon)
Silverjade(munkee10
Gingerheat(42zoey)
Icefeather(Britty66)
Shadowclaw(meercat97)
Wildfire(cheekney921)
Tawnypelt (Cmain)
Silverstream(Cmain)
Ashflower (Cmain)
Blackfang(meercat97)
Firepelt(scoobyrocks1112)
Moonfur(meercat97)
Rainstorm(dancingwebkinz1)
Tigerclaw(meercat97)
Falconeye(Tiger)
Silentheart(tiger)

Apprentices:
Shadepaw(alleyshadow) -mentor Starheart
Frostpaw(Webkinzrockhardgurl)
Flowerpaw(DQqueen)- mentor Spottedheart (med cat apprentice)
Scarpaw(JakeOdog)
Mistypaw(JakeOdog)

Queens:
Starheart(dancingwebkinz1)
Darkshadow( werecatgrl)

Kits:

Bengalkit(munkee10
Lonekit(americanbeatle4)
Silverkit(dancingwebkinz1)
Tigerkit(dancingwebkinz1)
Lionkit(dancingwebkinz1)
Angelkit(raretrader)
Miserykit(raretrader)
bigunkit(raretrader)

News:
- our old clan got wrecked by twolegs and we moved to a new territory
- Rainstopper sadly dies in our new camp
- Wildpaw and Shadowpaw became Wildfire and Shadowclaw!!
-Starheart has kits Lionkit, Tigerkit, and Silverkit!
-we have a new member dog! by raretrader!
Scooby will be the leader when we get all of the members here! i want everyone to help get the members that are not here here!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 am

"You can choose" Shadowclaw meowed as she spotted a rabbit. She got into her hunters crouch and pounced onto the rabbit, killing it with a swift bite to the neck.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:29 am

"well done for a she." he teased
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:38 am

Shadowclaw dropped the rabbit. "Well are you going to stand there or are you going to hunt?" she meowed curiously with a flick of her tail as she began to stalk a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:24 am

My yellow long eyes, the eyes I got my name from narrowed. I loered my slim light but muscular body nea the leafs and the brown mossy black pelt dappled in the sun looked as the ground and of the bird. My nose picked out a squirrl near by so I hunted it. My legs tightened and then i sprung up into the tree my paw grabbing its tail and pulling it down i landed my paw on it snapping its neck
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:33 am

"Well done, I thought you couldn't hunt when you were just standing there" Shadowclaw meowed with a snicker as she slung the mouse up in the air and attacked it.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:09 am

falconeye laughed erogantly "sure, I got the eyes of a bird couldn't miss." he teased. "and the flight of its wings, cant be out run" he smiled brightly digging a hole
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 am

"Okay" Shadowclaw meowed with a grin as she began to dig a hole. When she was finished with the hole, she dropped her prey in there and began to look for any more food.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:30 am

Falcon: dashed up into a tree hissing. his fur on end. barking was herd and the damp smell of human and dogs blew in the wind
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:38 am

Shadowclaw turned and hid in the underbrush, it wasn't the brightest idea she had. She began to climb the tree and came up beside Falconeye. "What is going on?" she meowed in a whisper to him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:54 am

"i dont know and dont want to find out." he saod hissing
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:06 am

"Me neither" Shadowclaw meowed as she stayed up in the tree, looking down on at ground.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:01 am

two dogs came trampling in the underbrush and a owner yelling after them
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:22 am

Shadowclaw tried to move closer to the tree and slipped, sending her falling towards the ground. She fell in front of the dogs, scooting back towards the tree. "Ummm this is bad" she meowed to herself as the dogs began to snap at her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:55 am

Felcaneye: I jumped on the top of ones nose then to the other they backed off for a bit giving us time "come to the river!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:20 am

Shadowclaw nodded quickly, she was frightened still but still raced off towards the river. One of the dogs raced close behind, snapping at her tail. Shadowclaw shrieked in pain when the dog bit down into her scruff and slung her towards a tree, and slammed into the tree. She tried to get up but every muscle in her body ached. She looked up at the dog that had slung her and it began to snap at her again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:37 am

Felconeye spread his arms like.... you know and landed on the dogs face hissing and spitting in begain to jump around widly trying to shake him from his muzzle. Felconayas bit down on his ear
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:44 am

The dog howled in pain as he slung his head from side to side. He rammed into a tree, trying to get the cat off of him.

Shadowclaw watched in horrer as she saw the dog violently swing it's head from side to side. She wanted to help but she was in pain and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:11 pm

The human was near now and had hold of the other dog. this was the last.
He fell to the ground at his vilont thrust to the tree trunk. he hissed ready pounce again. he raised a claw and striked the air between the dog and him to ward the dog off
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:40 am

The human brought a gun out, his finger at the trigger.

Shadowclaw watched in horror, she got up from her spot ready to pounce.

The human pulled the trigger, a loud bang sounded through the forest.

Shadowclaw pounced in front of Falconeye, getting hit by the bullet as she fell back into the tree. She layed still, not moving from her spot.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:18 am

(hello? is anyone going to reply to this?)
Back to top Go down
cheekney

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:31 am

((Aww... I is so sorry I didn't get the message. My account got frozened...

:-[))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:00 pm

(it is fine cheekney)
Back to top Go down
cheekney921
Geek
Geek
cheekney921

Female
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:45 am

scoobyrocks1112 wrote:
((omg hi! and i saw cheekney was banned why?? does any1 know??))

((I got banned cause a bunch of my friends got on at different places, and they thought it was multiple accounts.))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:58 am

(strange)
Back to top Go down
cheekney921
Geek
Geek
cheekney921

Female
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:45 am

((Yeah... But I'm back!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next