Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

<~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| Empty
PostSubject: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:41 am

Two cats sat side by side on the shore of a river. A small tabby with brown ripples meowed, "But Aspenleaf...sorry, Aspenstar, how can you leave us?" The other cat, a sandy white she-cat with brown spots replied, "I've beem called by Starclan, I have to leave." The tabby tom shook his head. "But VineClan needs you." he protested. "I can not stay, StarClan has spokem. I am to lead TimberClan. I'm sorry Bearstripe." Aspenstar purred, with that she leaped across the river to begin TimberClan.

TimberClan ~ VineClan

The Rules:
>< I expect good typing and rping.
>< Please keep the territorys in mind when rping.
>< The leaders word is law, follow the warrior code.
>< Do not ask for Timberclanclan leader, Moonshine will choose.
>< No more then 10 cats. (in one clan)
<> Have teh smae number of cats in each clan
>< Type Aspen in your forum to prove you've read these.
>< Now if you really read the rules, and will follow them, type Bear in italic, brown.

The Timberclan Territory:
Timberclan lives at the base of a large hill. The camp is built at the base, surrounded by trees. The dens are simply clumps of plants. The TimberLog is at the edge of camp. Aspenstar likes to call meetings here. There is one small pond, and one river that lines the border to Vineclan.

The Vineclan Territory:
Vineclan lives on the other side of the river. The camp is built by the mouth of the river, which gives them lots of plants to hide in. The leader likes to call meetings at the VineTree. Which is a dead tree, that hangs low to the ground. It is dead, so there are no leaves to hide the leader when he/she is talking. Vineclan has a lake, and shares the river.

TwoLogs:
TweLogs is the Gathering place for these Clans. It is made in a large hollow, with two large Pine logs, one for Aspenstar and her clan, and one for Vineclan. It is protected with ceder's and large pines. Clans meet here every full moon. Leaders meet here every half moon as well as Full.

Forum

Name:
Description:
Clan:

Timberclan

Leader: to be chosen

Deputy: to be chosen

Medicine Cat: Moonshine

Warriors:
Sweethear
Thunderstrike

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Vineclan

Leader: Stormstar

Deputy: Leader's choice

Medicine Cat: to be chosen

Warriors:
Pealheart
Lightingflame

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Timber Leader:

Bearstripe, the Vineclan medicine cat will wait for a sign from Starclan before announcing the Leader.
Starclan will be watching the Vineclan Warriors closely, so the more
<~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| Weather_96
You have beside the cat's name, the closer to leader you'll be.
YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1 CAT TRYING OUT FOR LEADER!

Last edited by DramaQueen on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:54 am

Name: Sweetheart
Description: Creamy white she-cat with violet eyes.

Clan: TimberClan

Name: Pearlheart
Description: Pearly white she-cat with clear blue eyes.

Clan: VineClan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:47 am

(thanks for join!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:59 am

ORP: No prblem1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:08 am

Name: Thunderstrike
Description: Grey cat with stripe on back.
Clan: Timberclan

Name: Lightningflame
Description: Yellowish wolf with black lightning bolt stripe on back
Clan: Vineclan

Aspen

Bear

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:09 am

(thanka for join')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:15 am

(NP!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:30 am

ORP: Ya, sorry about not putting Aspen or Bear in my form. I got pushed off and couldn't complete it. So when I went to finish my forms, I had forgotten to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:39 am

(LOL!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:52 am

ORP: Not funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:54 am

(srry....)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:09 am

ORP: I'm just scared and want to RP to clear my mind.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:12 am

Name: Sparkleflower
Description: Sparkly brown striped tabby cat, green eyes.

Rank: Trying out for Leader or Deputy (If I can try out for both.. Sorry if I can only choose to try for 1.)

Name: Sunshine
Description: Glowing yellow pelt, blue eyes.

Aspen
Bear
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:46 am

Name: Squirreltail
Description: A dark orange with lighter orange stripes. She has pale blue eyes.

Name: Brackenfur
Description: A dark orange, almost brown, color. With dark brown markings on head, between his ears, and bright green eyes.

Aspen
Bear
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|   <~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<~> VineClan | TimberClan <~> |Part I: The New Clan|
Page 1 of 1