Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)

Go down 
+8
WoLf_MiStReSs
Feisty_Feline
Zoey
HeraTort
City Girl
WritingOtaku
scoobyrocks1112
ForestStarUniversal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Your walking along the forest wandering deeper and deeper its snowing and your freezing cold with no food and shelter. You thought you hear something when a sleek cat pounces on you and pins you down. What are you doing in Snowclan territory, the cat hisses. You say you had no clue you were on Snowclan territory. The cat lookes at you and sees your telling the truth and gets off of you and says, I am Snowstar. Do you wish to join Snowclan. Will you join Snowclan or will you go. Here is where the decision lies...

Please apply like this:
Name:Snowstar
Description:Sleek white cat with ice blue eyes
(if you can think of anything else that is what you need
to put)

Leader:
Snowstar(scoobyrocks1112)

Deputy:
Hawkfeather(wolfsister)

Med Cat:
Spottedheart(pandapandapie)- apprentice Flowerpaw

Warriors:
Whisperpelt(alleyshadow)
Mistheart(ugglover247)
Snowclaw(watermelon)
Silverjade(munkee10
Gingerheat(42zoey)
Icefeather(Britty66)
Shadowclaw(meercat97)
Wildfire(cheekney921)
Tawnypelt (Cmain)
Silverstream(Cmain)
Ashflower (Cmain)
Blackfang(meercat97)
Firepelt(scoobyrocks1112)
Moonfur(meercat97)
Rainstorm(dancingwebkinz1)
Tigerclaw(meercat97)
Falconeye(Tiger)
Silentheart(tiger)

Apprentices:
Shadepaw(alleyshadow) -mentor Starheart
Frostpaw(Webkinzrockhardgurl)
Flowerpaw(DQqueen)- mentor Spottedheart (med cat apprentice)
Scarpaw(JakeOdog)
Mistypaw(JakeOdog)

Queens:
Starheart(dancingwebkinz1)
Darkshadow( werecatgrl)

Kits:

Bengalkit(munkee10
Lonekit(americanbeatle4)
Silverkit(dancingwebkinz1)
Tigerkit(dancingwebkinz1)
Lionkit(dancingwebkinz1)
Angelkit(raretrader)
Miserykit(raretrader)
bigunkit(raretrader)

News:
- our old clan got wrecked by twolegs and we moved to a new territory
- Rainstopper sadly dies in our new camp
- Wildpaw and Shadowpaw became Wildfire and Shadowclaw!!
-Starheart has kits Lionkit, Tigerkit, and Silverkit!
-we have a new member dog! by raretrader!
Scooby will be the leader when we get all of the members here! i want everyone to help get the members that are not here here!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:27 am

(horray!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:05 am

(hey im on here @!)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 am

(please reply to my post)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:12 am

meercat97 wrote:
The dog howled in pain as he slung his head from side to side. He rammed into a tree, trying to get the cat off of him.

Shadowclaw watched in horrer as she saw the dog violently swing it's head from side to side. She wanted to help but she was in pain and fell to the ground.
(oh yeah)
Felconeye stabbed his claws at the dogs eyes attempting to blind it
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:14 am

meercat97 wrote:
The human brought a gun out, his finger at the trigger.

Shadowclaw watched in horror, she got up from her spot ready to pounce.

The human pulled the trigger, a loud bang sounded through the forest.

Shadowclaw pounced in front of Falconeye, getting hit by the bullet as she fell back into the tree. She layed still, not moving from her spot.

(this is the one you needed to reply to)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:19 am

(WHOA!)
Felcore stared in horror. He jumped and grabbed her and pulled her and dragged her in a ruff run to safty in between some rocks. "shadowclaw? Shadowclaw!" he said scared and worried tears in his eyes
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:38 am

Shadowclaw moaned, wincing in pain as she looked up at him. "It hurts..." she meowed in pain, her eyesight blurry.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:40 am

Felconeyes need a medcat but the humans might still be outside. "where?" he said paniking looking all over. fo where the wound was. he nuged her comfrotingly
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:45 am

Ireth flicked her tail to her flank, an open wound layed there as she meowed in pain.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:58 am

he begain to clean the wound
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:01 am

Shadowclaw layed there, her eyes shut as she winced in pain.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:02 am

"shh" he whispered bewtween licks. he found the bulet. "im going to tek it out."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:11 am

Shadowclaw kept quiet, her eyes still closed as she tried to ignore the pain in her flank.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:15 am

"feels better to scream go right ahead." he said tugging on it slightly
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:56 am

Shadowclaw held it in, but couldn't hold it in longer she yowled in pain. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to ignore the pain.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:31 am

with a final tug it came free and so did blood. he grabed the webs in the cave and stared patching her up.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:34 am

Shadowclaws breath were muffled now, she shuddered at the loss of her own blood.
Back to top Go down
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:49 am

Hello? Do any of you guys know XxGoGreenxX?
Or where I could find her? I need desperetly to find her.
Please help! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:48 pm

(ummm do you mean Alya misses hannah? all i think you have to do is send her a pm or something)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:05 am

(hello? is anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:32 am

"shhh" he shisperd patting the webbing
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:18 am

Shadowclaw nodded, relaxing a bit as she layed there.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 am

He layed down with her.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:52 am

Shadowclaw breathed deeply, closing her eyes for a moment as her tail twitched from side to side.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:24 am

(Hello?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)   Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow-clan (in honor of Snowclan from WI!)
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next