Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!

Go down 
+3
HeraTort
City Girl
ForestStarUniversal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: A few: -BreezeClan, Breezestar- -WildClan, Wildstar- -SnowClan, Hawkfeather, Whisperpelt and Shadepaw- -Smallville High, Zanna- Starlight Wolf Pack, Shadow- -IceClan, Icestar and Snowpaw-

BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:11 am

First topic message reminder :

[size=18]

~*~*~BreezeClan Current Cats~*~*~

Leader: Breezestar (ForestStarUniversal)

Deputy:

Med. Cat: Pheasantflower (CMain)

Med. Cat Apprentice: Jaypaw (WolfCrazy96)

Warriors:
[font=Trebuchet MS]-Firepelt (I

Last edited by ForestStarUniversal on Wed May 21, 2008 7:01 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com/ Must be thirteen to join.

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:03 am

(M'okay)
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:30 am

Cedartail began washing his paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:56 am

Pheasantflower walked around camp checking, kits, and since there weren't any apprentices she got the ticks out of the elders and other cats who couldn't reach them, she didn't care, she was used to it, nd what did she have better to do? She had organized her herb, cleaned her den, fixed all of the moss for all of the cats, including warrios and apprentices, she was bored out of her mind.

Name: Sandpaw
Personality, Trouble, respectful somewhat, easy going, brave, bold, flirty, fun trouble, secretive, kind, Proud of her kith (friends)
Mate: none. Yet.

Name: Sheerpaw
Personality: bold protective, strong, easy going, fun, go-luck, happy, friendly, charming,
Mate: none. Yet.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:00 am

(hello)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:03 am

((Hey Hera, rp?))
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:03 am

(g2g..............)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:05 am

((Awww, don't go now........))
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:08 am

River and I padded around the forest (Storm)

"I'm SOOO bored" I groaned (River)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:14 am

Pheasantflower was asleep on a sunning rock just pout side of her den.

Sandpaw, and Sheerpaw were bouncing around the accidentally ran into the forest they stopped when they hit two large set of paws, Sandpaw cowered behing Shherpaw.

Sheepaw growled,"What are you doing on Breezeclan territory?" instead of a hiss it came out like a tiny, scared mew.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:17 am

"Calm down, we're just trying to find our sister, Sparklefur" I said and laughed

I nodded

(Storm and River are only 7 moons old and it happened in the last one, Storm and River are Sparklefur's lost brother and sister)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:21 am

((HAve ytou seen the movie Aristocatts, very old movie, for you. Me I saw it when I was two When I was two you were just born so yeah have you ever seen it?))
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:26 am

(yea, I have it, lol, 4 my little brother though, and I always have to watch it when I babysit him)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:32 am

((YEah I stil watch it once in a while it's a nice classic.))

Sheerpaw notcied the two cats padding closer to him., he did that thing the one does it hisses and like bounces. ({(you know the little kittten he hisses and makes himself jump))
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:34 am

"Calm down, we're not gona hurt you, we just want to find our sister, Sparklefur" I said

"Yea" I said

(like the little orange one from the movie, he's my fav. next to Marie of course, 'cause, that's my middle name, lol)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:26 am

ORP: Anyoen wanna RP?
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:55 am

Icefire looked around for the leader.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:05 am

Moonpaw sat down by the fresh kill, her brother Graypaw was next to her grooming his paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:35 am

Stomrpaw walked over to Moonpaw and sat next to her
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:38 am

(whats the bold?)

Moonpaw looked up at the sky it was nearing dark. "I'm going to go out hunting for a bit. I didn't get any food for the clan yet today, maybe even check to borders." she said as she got up to walk out of camp. After she left, about 5 minutes later the sky was dark and the air was damp, soon a heavy rain and lightning cracked the sky. Graypaw looked out to the forest, no sign of moonpaw yet. "She'll be back soon." he said walking into the apprentice den away from the heavy rains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:41 am

( soory,)

Stormpaw knew her and she would nver go out this late. He whent to find her
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:51 am

Moonpaw had gotten a squirrel, and now she was venturing out by the river, where the water level had gotten dangerously high. But she didn't pay attention to that, while the sky was cracking, a plump squirrel was climbing up a tree. she sprang after it, as it flew to a branch, as she jumped after it, she got it by one of her claws, but the thin branch broke, and sent her into the river. IT was a wide river, as her head bobbed up and down gasping for air, she tried to get to the branch, which had fallen with her, but it was far away. Lightnign cracked, the tree which she had been on a second ago was now on fire despite the heavy rain. (which can happen if it really wants to) The rain was now stopping abit, but the river was overflowed, so the fire cracked on as she reached the branch, sourounding all escapes from the river. She gulped once more looking around, there was nothing to do.

(in a small sentence she fell off a branch, fell into a river, the rain stopped, lightning sent a tree which she had just been on on fire, fire sourounded all escapes.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:53 am

Stormpaw saw her and umped into the river
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:54 am

moonpaw saw a shadow in the sky over the fire. As she tried to get higher to the surface to see what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:55 am

Stormpaw saw over to her and graped her back legs
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:56 am

She pushed up wards, as she saw Stormpaw helping her to the land. Once they were on land, they were sourounded by the fires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next