Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!

Go down 
+3
Midnight-Tiger
City Girl
Zoey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bloodclan

The Bloodclan leader Clawstar thinks they have lived in the twoleg place for too long and wishes to move into the forest.

Will You Join Him Or Stay In Twoleg Place?

Form
Name:
Pic/Discription:
hey kai can i change Frosthearts name to Frosteyes and can he be a tom? Also can i be snowpelt and can they be mates?

My Forms
Name: Clawstar
Pic/Discription: Smokey black tom with amber eyes

Name: Smokeheart
Pic/Discription: Dusky gray she-cat with ice blue eyes

Leader-
Clawstar-tom-(HurricaneCHrisL0ver)

Deputy-
Scarcloud-tom-(Kaikai776)

Med. Cat-
Snowpool-she-cat-(Tigerlilly)
Apprentice-Whisperpaw (cattails190)

Warriors-
Roseheart-she-cat-(Rose)

Nightsky--tom-(Rose)

Whitewing-she-cat-(CMain)

Ashstorm-tom-(Tigerpower)

Sandheart-she-cat-(Tigerlilly)

Frostheart-she-cat-(42zoey)

Tigerstripe-tom-(CMain)
Apprentice- Moonpaw

Mistyfoot-she-cat-(Wolfcrazy96)

Icepelt-she-cat-(Kaikai776)

Cloverheart-tom-(Kaikai776)

Apprentices-

Whisperpaw-she-cat-(cattails190)

Moonpaw-tom-(Tigerpower)

Greypaw-tom-(Wolfcrazy96)

Bluepaw-she-cat-(Heratort)

Sunpaw-tom-(Heratort)

Queens-

Smokeheart-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Snowpelt-she-cat(42zoey)

Silverstream-she-cat-(Cmain)

Kits-
Maplekit- (scoobyrocks1112)

Darkkit-tom-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Amberkit-she-cat(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Emberkit-tom-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Nightkit-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Brightkit-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Smokekit-tom-(42zoey)

Elders-

Rouges/Kittypets-

Roxy-she-cat-(CMain)

News
5/4/08- Bloodclan has started once again!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by kaikai776 on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:34 am

AShheart slumped into the warriors den
Moonpaw walked up to silverstream "HI are we doing training today?"
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:27 am

Scarcloud walked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:35 am

Silverstream smiled, "Oh Moonpaw, I'm not going to be training you, my wonderful mate will be Tigerstripe. Moonpaw. Moonpaw. Tigerstripe." she smiled.

tigerstripe touched his nose to Moonpaw's shoulder, "She is having my kits and is going to be a queen, you are my aprentice now, and I casn tell you will be a strong one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:36 am

Scarcloud walked over. (In this one he has no mate.) He smiled at the new apprentice and mentor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:38 am

((Ok))

Name: Roxy
Pic/Discription: rag doll cat with very long well kept hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:39 am

(Sorry to be picky but like make one of ur old characters or others!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:41 am

((What do you mean like Whitewing or Ashflower?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:42 am

(Yea or Silverstream or sumthin like tat!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:49 am

((OK but can Roxy still be a character? Not Scarcloud's mate though?))

Name: Whitewing
Pic/Discription: white pelt with brown/black tips on ears and brown/black paws. Grey underbelly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:50 am

(Sure! I'll add that!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:51 am

((Thankz))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:55 am

Scarcloud walked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:06 am

Whitewing slipped oiut of the bushes she was just made a warrior and was still getting into trouble she had just broke her paw chasing a squirrel into it's hole, she stuck her paqw in and fished around for it just to snap it straight. She whimpered, limping to the med den.

Roxy slipped dangerously out of the bushes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:09 am

"Whitewing! Are you ok?" he asked .
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:10 am

(yo, sup))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:10 am

(DO YOUR PART AS LEADER!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:13 am

((STOP YELLING, first i gota ask, what'd i miss))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:16 am

(Sorry! ummm. nuthin much! Silverstream's apprentice is Tigerstripes because she is going to hav kits.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:23 am

((And theirs a Roxy (she cat ex kitty pet) who is stalking around camp, and Whitewing got into trouble again.))

Whitewing looked up bravely puttinjg down her injured pawand standing on it, "What would make you think I was hurt?" she purred flirtatously as she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:27 am

"are you sure? It's injured."

Snowpool came out and saw it.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:29 am

((okay, and kai, u could always just PM me to ask if you could use Clawstar, i would always say yes as long as there's a good reason that you need him))

Clawstar padded out of his den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:31 am

((Ok!))

"Good Morning!"
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:37 am

"Good morning" Clawstar said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:38 am

Scarcloud walked away from Whitewing while Snowpool took care of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:41 am

"Scarcloud don't leave." she moaned acting ofcourse like it killed her to have him away which it sorta did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next