Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Book or Series

Go down 
+5
mnm1995
Star2Be
holagurl175
_furryfurby
~BreakingDawn~
9 posters
AuthorMessage
~BreakingDawn~
Loser
Loser
~BreakingDawn~

Female
Number of posts : 12
Nickname: : Spazzy
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Favorite Book or Series Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:49 am

What's your favorite book or series you've read, or would like to read?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:49 am

twilight saga!!
idk, i'll read whatever's good.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:50 am

The Clique Series!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:12 am

TWLIGHT AND HARRY POTTER!!!! luhve them both!!
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Favorite Book or Series Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Favorite Book or Series Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Favorite Book or Series Pet Favorite Book or Series LKtU Favorite Book or Series NpQC
Favorite Book or Series GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:50 am

Twilight, Blue Bloods, House of night novels, Wicked Series. (I think I read to much... these are only a few.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:45 am

Twilight, Harry Potter, Sarah Dessen books (but i would say over 7th grade on those), The Hunger Games, and The Ink series
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Favorite Book or Series Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Favorite Book or Series Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Favorite Book or Series Pet Favorite Book or Series LKtU Favorite Book or Series NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:06 am

Whats the Ink Series about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:59 am

Well it starts with Inkheart, then Inkspell, then Inkdeath. Its about a girl and her dad who can read characters out of books into real life. Its really good
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:15 am

hmmm ill look at it
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:20 am

Twilight and warriors!!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:45 am

Twilight saga!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:57 am

GOSSIP GIRL!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:34 am

Warriors,twlight,clique,and some others
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Favorite Book or Series BUcdFavorite Book or Series QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:38 am

Warriors obviously! That also kinda got us all together besides webkinz...

OMGG WE SHOULD MAKE OUR SITE ABOUT THAT!! THE WARRIOR SERIES!! =]

Alright then I have, The Five Ancestors, and the Grk Series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:56 am

ehhh....or we could just rp on here lol
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:54 am

Warriors and Harry Potter, though I haven't been reading Harry Potter lately.
I'm reading Firestar's Quest in Warriors, and I'm on Book 4 of Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book or Series   Favorite Book or Series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Book or Series
Page 1 of 1