Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!

Go down 
+3
Midnight-Tiger
City Girl
Zoey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bloodclan

The Bloodclan leader Clawstar thinks they have lived in the twoleg place for too long and wishes to move into the forest.

Will You Join Him Or Stay In Twoleg Place?

Form
Name:
Pic/Discription:
hey kai can i change Frosthearts name to Frosteyes and can he be a tom? Also can i be snowpelt and can they be mates?

My Forms
Name: Clawstar
Pic/Discription: Smokey black tom with amber eyes

Name: Smokeheart
Pic/Discription: Dusky gray she-cat with ice blue eyes

Leader-
Clawstar-tom-(HurricaneCHrisL0ver)

Deputy-
Scarcloud-tom-(Kaikai776)

Med. Cat-
Snowpool-she-cat-(Tigerlilly)
Apprentice-Whisperpaw (cattails190)

Warriors-
Roseheart-she-cat-(Rose)

Nightsky--tom-(Rose)

Whitewing-she-cat-(CMain)

Ashstorm-tom-(Tigerpower)

Sandheart-she-cat-(Tigerlilly)

Frostheart-she-cat-(42zoey)

Tigerstripe-tom-(CMain)
Apprentice- Moonpaw

Mistyfoot-she-cat-(Wolfcrazy96)

Icepelt-she-cat-(Kaikai776)

Cloverheart-tom-(Kaikai776)

Apprentices-

Whisperpaw-she-cat-(cattails190)

Moonpaw-tom-(Tigerpower)

Greypaw-tom-(Wolfcrazy96)

Bluepaw-she-cat-(Heratort)

Sunpaw-tom-(Heratort)

Queens-

Smokeheart-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Snowpelt-she-cat(42zoey)

Silverstream-she-cat-(Cmain)

Kits-
Maplekit- (scoobyrocks1112)

Darkkit-tom-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Amberkit-she-cat(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Emberkit-tom-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Nightkit-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Brightkit-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Smokekit-tom-(42zoey)

Elders-

Rouges/Kittypets-

Roxy-she-cat-(CMain)

News
5/4/08- Bloodclan has started once again!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by kaikai776 on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:00 am

"Funny business? I was just talking to Bluepaw. She's right over there." he said smiling
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:10 am

(oh, kai, being as u r Clawstar now, u can play the kits, there's
Darkkit
Nightkit
THE TWINS
Amberkit
Emberkit
but now Brightkit, Brightkit's mine, lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:12 am

(Ok)
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:13 am

42Zoey wrote:
"Funny business? I was just talking to Bluepaw. She's right over there." he said smiling

"So when will I become an apprentice?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:16 am

"Soon."
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:19 am

"okay. thank you Clawstar. M-may I go back to Bluepaw now? "he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:52 am

He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:54 am

"thank you!" i said and walked back to Blueapw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:54 am

He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:26 am

"Hey Blueapaw Im back."
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:27 am

Darkkit, Nightkit, Amberkit, Emberkit and Brightkit sat in camp outside the nursery, Brightkit stood out from her brothers and sisters being as their pelts were black and dark gray, but her's was orange
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:49 am

Clawstar walked over.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:49 am

42Zoey wrote:
"Hey Blueapaw Im back."

"ehllo, what did CLawstar say?"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:24 am

((I'm going to leave this rp for a tiny bit so here's my leaving))
roxy, Silverstrem and her kits, Tgerstripe Meadowflower and Whitewing all went out to look around perimeter possible for getting more territory. They would be gone for many moons,.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:11 am

"He said that i might become an apprentice soon as long as i behave." i said sitting down
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:09 am

O boy I have beed away for a while, what i miss?
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 BUcdBloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:12 am

(idk)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am

(well lets start some where)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14