Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

-This is just a test for ColorSplash, Bliss, Kai & Sunny.-

I wanted to start a private RP because some RPs can get really confusing and busy. So here's my idea...

- 4 Wolves
- Guardians of...-insert place here later-
- Powers? o__o
- Some important events
- Basic Story line.

This will probably be really boring, dumb and inactive because it's a bad idea. This is actually a post to see what you 3 want to do.
So tell me and I'll change this to make a new forrrealzzzz RP.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:54 am

The pull came back and Mirror reflected it again.

"Let her go...She will come back," Talon said softly stifiling in pain.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:59 am

Dominic shook her head. She knew Mirror well enough Mirror was just like Dominic when she was a child. In obedient and misunderstood. Dominic was enough frustrated. She blew blue fire through her breath, but it was cold. It wrapped around in a sphere, and carried Mirror back to camp. She shook her head at Mirror. Dominic and Silva propped Talon against a tree and he fell under. She lay next to him. Too tired too speak.

Silva gave a look to Mirror that was meaningless. She curled up in a ball and swished her tail.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Guardians - Page 4 BUcdGuardians - Page 4 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:01 am

"Argh. Stay still!" Ocean scolded. He recentered his energy and put it on the wound. He opened his eyes and watched it slowly fade away.

Lightning sniffed around and found his way back to where everyone was. He sat down and licked his paw.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:05 am

Mirror dropped and her eyes turned black again. The last place she wanted to be at was here. She disappeared ( like the cheshire cat ) and reappeared in a strange unknown land since she could not yet fully control her powers.

Talon fell asleep again and he began dreaming. He was wandering in a strange foggy place far away from everyone. He could hear Mirror yelping playfully in the distance. But the farther he ran towards her, her cries became cries for help. When he backed away, they became playful again. Mirror saw him. "Stop!" She shouted and disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:07 am

Silva opened her eyes yet again to find herself in a foggy strange place. "Mirror!" She screamed. "Where did you bring us," She screeched.

Dominic shifted her position and raised her ears. She tried to nestle next to Talon once again.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 am

Mirror turned around just as surprised as Silva. "I didn't want to bring you. I want to be alone!" She shouted back and began running once again, leaving Silva confused and helpless.

Talon shifted into a comfortable position as he awoke from his nightmare. "Just a dream..." He murmured and watched Dominic close her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:13 am

Ocean sat on the side, tired from healing. It took a lot out of him to center that much energy. Not to mention Talon moved a lot.

Lightning laid down. He was tired and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 am

"You can't escape." Silva called to Mirror, "If you run, you'll just end up back here." She said, bored. She clawed at the ground, peeved that Mirror didn't understand.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:16 am

Mirror stopped running, confused. She had been here before, just a few seconds ago. Was she running in a circle? She kept running and running but she kept ending up in the same place. She shrugged and found a place to rest until the sun rose.

Talon watched as everyone fell asleep. Quietly, he became a cool breeze and floated away to where he thought Mirror and Silva were.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 am

The burning sensation of the sun woke Lightning up. He was in the middle of the ground. The only spot where the sun came shining through from the trees. He bolted up and shook his fur. He moved to a shadier spot and sat down.

Ocean got up. He wasn't sleeping. He just laid down on the ground, pawing at rocks and plants.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:20 am

Dominic lit on fire, and followed the spirit like breeze and ran. When she was "on fire," she ran like wind, and when she ran like wind she caught up with Talon. "Talon," she called, worried, "where are you going?" She opened her eyes, and felt Talon breathing lightly next to her. She got up and stretched, she lit a fire and walked around the area in search of food.

Silva rolled her eyes. How can she sleep? She shrugged and grabbed a few twigs and leaves, trying to do the thing her mother did all the time, but was very unsuccessful. A strong wind rose and a tornado came hurtling towards us. Silva sent an alert message too Mirror and panicked.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:22 am

The sun rose up and called Mirror to wake up. She yawned and saw something coming towards her. She hid behind a tree and watched as Silva did the same. "What was that?!"

Talon tried not to make any noise as he watched Mirror from behind a tree. He knew what this place was. It was where you went if you were desperate. But once you get in, you have no way of getting out. This was a trap. You get what you want but you die here.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:30 am

When dominic ran back to camp she yelped. Where was her children?!?! "Lightning! Ocean! Demeter! Where did they go?" She cried.]

Silva cowered behind the misty fog, her tail sagging. She saw her dad behind the tree, watching. "HELP!" She screamed, she knew dad could stop it.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:33 am

Lightning heard Dominic and turned around. She hovered near her fire, worry in her eyes. "I dunno. They weren't here last night... Remember?"

Ocean stuck his nose to the ground. "Talon's with them."
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:35 am

Talon tried to blow it away, but nothing seemed to work. The monster would not stop until it swallowed something. He gave them a sad look and limped towards it and sat still.

Mirror tried reflecting it over and over but nothing seemed to work. The ground began to shake as it got closer to her father. "Move dad!" She yelped, running out and trying to drag him back. She sobbed as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:38 am

Dominic sent all the power she could to her children, knowing that if they were out there, they were in danger.

Silva felt a surge of hotness climb into her. She felt power, she felt rage. She ran towards the tornado, and stood in the dead middle. "DO IT TOO!" She yelled to the other too. She was closing her eyes and moving her pupils along to the rhythm of the tornado. She was slowly slowing it down. Sending thoughts to the tornado (YES THE TORNADO HAS A SOUL cause their in a weird place) Trying to calm it down. Trying to make it stop.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 am

Mirror ran forth to join Silva but Talon remained still on the ground. "Dad!" Mirror shouted again and again, but he didn't respond. She felt the tornado raging inside.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:42 am

She could feel the Tornado slowing down a fraction, her pupils still in their previous state of swirling faster. Pebbles dropped from everywhere. Dirt covering her fur.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:46 am

Mirror could not stop focusing on Talon. "Wake up dad! Wake up!" She yelled as the Tornado neared him. Her eyes turned black again and she shouted, "STOP!" For a moment, it seemed time froze, but in a few seconds, everything began moving...slowly. Very very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:54 am

[SHOULD LIGHTNING POP OUTTA NOWHERE AND SAVE EVERYONE CAUSE HE CONTROLS WEATHER?]

Ocean felt something. Something wrong. It was weird. He shivered.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:55 am

Silva opened her eyes. She began to demolish the tornado from the inside. What Mirror was doing was helping much better.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:56 am

Mirror's brain couldn't handle it anymore. She fell from the tornado and laid down next to Talon. "I'm sorry Silva."
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 am

Silva blinked and when she opened her eyes. The tornado was gone. She was panting and padded toward both of them, exhausted. She laid down. Closing her eyes in the heat of the sun.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:11 am

Mirror woke up and saw that Talon & Silva were still sleeping. She closed her eyes and thought of Dominic. With her tail touching Silva and her nose touching Talon, she brought them back to Dominic. "Where's Ocean?" Mirror cried, hoping Talon was not dead. He hadn't woken up yet.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:14 am

Ocean heard his name. He turned and headed towards the noise. "Mirror!" He sniffed her, and then her sister. They're alright. He turned to Talon. He was barely breathing. Ocean centered his energy. A giant line of water came towards him and the wolves. He hovered the water over Talon's lungs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: