Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

-This is just a test for ColorSplash, Bliss, Kai & Sunny.-

I wanted to start a private RP because some RPs can get really confusing and busy. So here's my idea...

- 4 Wolves
- Guardians of...-insert place here later-
- Powers? o__o
- Some important events
- Basic Story line.

This will probably be really boring, dumb and inactive because it's a bad idea. This is actually a post to see what you 3 want to do.
So tell me and I'll change this to make a new forrrealzzzz RP.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Guardians - Page 3 BUcdGuardians - Page 3 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Thunder got up and headed along with the pack. "Hello Demeter." he waved his tail and kept going forward.

Lightning followed behind.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 am

Silva rolled around in the grass, apparently lost in thought when she heard her fathers voice. She stood up and looked around, lost. She squinted for that glint of fire that was her mothers. Or that calm breeze that was her fathers. The forest was silent and quiet. She began to lose hope and began to get worried.

Dominic felt it. She felt unsteady, or unstable. She ran to Demeter, "Do you feel that?" She looked around, "Do any of you feel that?" She noticed Silva was missing, "Where's Silva?" she cried, large glistening red tears bolted down from her ruby red eyes. Once the tears hit the forest floor, they made a small fire, only to be reflected by Mirror.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 am

Talon turned around and his eyes were glued on Mirror. "Where is Silva?" He asked calm but firm. Talon was still waiting for Mirror to answer as he tried to calm Dominic.

Mirror felt the pressure on her. She knew she could easily find her sister. (summoning o__o) But now that everyone was looking at her, she felt helpless and small. "I-I'll try," She said so softly no one could here. She looked around in her mind for Silva, but she saw nothing but any empty forest. Then, there was a small howl. Mirror did not call for her, instead, she was disappointed in Silva. How could she get lost?
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:01 am

Demeter looked abrubtly at Talon. As if she was just being accused of something she just said, "I don't know." Looking at Mirror lovingly, she just sat there. "I mean..."

(YAY FOR SHY AND AWKWARDNESS)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 am

Silva began looking around, but could not find anything. Silva was just exactly the type to get lost.

Dominic howled, but no sign of yelping was greeted with her sounds. She lit on fire, hopefully giving Silva a glimpse of light.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:16 am

Lightning put his nose to the floor, trying to sniff for Silva.

Thunder did the same, searching for a scent. He sighed. "How did she wander off so quickly?"
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:15 am

Mirror's eyes widened as she saw something else near Silva. She knew what it was right away...Human. Mirror did not say anything but ran back to the previous site which was where Silva was about to be hunted.

Talon saw Mirror dash away and followed quickly. There was something wrong with Silva, he could tell by Mirror's expression.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:44 am

Thunder looked up and saw Mirror running. He followed after Talon with Lightning following.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:53 am

Talon halted to a stop as Mirror stopped in mid-run. He looked around and a shadow coming near and snarled.

Mirror whimpered as she hid behind her father. Silva was still standing there shocked. Mirror ran out and dragged her sister back behind her father and scowled at her stupidity. As the shadow came closer from out of the trees, Mirror ran behind Thunder who was growling as well.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:59 am

[CHANGE OF PLANS! THUNDER'S NAME IS NOW OCEAN!]

Ocean stood his place, staring at the shadow. His teeth were bared and he was snarling.

Lightning growled and the whole sky changed. From a clear night, clouds formed as Lightning's anger began to grow.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:08 am

The Human got closer, holding a weapon in his hand. (It's those guns that shoot arrows that make them go to sleep. But he only has one arrow left.) The Human got close enough so that Talon could see his face. Disgusting! He thought as he blew a strong gust of wind at him. The Human shuddered and a fearful expression crossed his face. His strange paws were trembling and clutching the weapon tightly.

As Thunder ran ahead to stand with Talon and Lightning, Mirror had no shelter. In all her fear and confusion, she disappeared. (Meaning she can now be invisible.)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 am

Silva's eyes widened, don't be scared, don't be scared, she told herself. Because if she would they would be in grave danger, she would affect her father, her mother, and more importantely, the human would do something worse. She felt rage spread throughout her body, her fur turned a vicious red, she snarled, disappearing behind the trees as she turned greener.

Dominic ran towards Mirror as she disappeared, "No!" She screamed. Mirror disappeared into thin air, but if Dominic looked hard enough, she could see Mirror cowering near the tree. Dominic ran fowards, and took ahold of the human. She sent sparks flying all over him. She snarled viciously.

Silva ran over to the cowering Mirror, and stood next to her, defending her younger sister. Once she touched mirror, she felt a cool sensation running down her ears, to her nose, to her neck, down her mane, to the tip of her tail. She was blending in to the forest, just like mirror. Silva sent emotions transforming into thoughts to Mirror. She calmed her down, her heart beating slower, her breathing shallow, and less ragged.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:02 am

Ocean centered his energy. He looked for a source a water. It came from a stream nearby. He second guessed himself. He didn't need to flood the human out.

Lightning's anger intensified and the clouds began to form. Thunder rang through the forest and lightning flashed. The human seemed to quiver with it's paws holding tightly on the gun.

Last edited by Kai =] on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 am

Talon gave a long howl and jumped after Dominic. Whenever her emotions got too high, she did without thinking. The Human aimed his weapon at Dominic, but he seemed unsure if he should hit Talon instead. He kept it at Dominic but as he was about to shoot, he turned to Talon.

Mirror yelped and tried to reflect the long needle that was flying towards Talon. Nothing happened. Mirror ran forwards to her father and her silver eyes turned black.
Spoiler:
(Yeah that wasn't that graphic. :P )
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:09 am

[The gun is like.. something with a T.. but i forgot -___-]

Lightning let out a vicious growl at the human. His anger was released and lightning flashed down close to the human's feet. Rain began to pour and thunder rolled.

Ocean went to check on Talon while Lightning took care of the human. He looked for the needle, hoping to take it out to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:10 am

Kai =] wrote:
[The gun is like.. something with a T.. but i forgot -___-]

Lightning let out a vicious growl at the human. His anger was released and lightning flashed down close to the human's feet. Rain began to pour and thunder rolled.

Ocean went to check on Talon while Lightning took care of the human. He looked for the needle, hoping to take it out to stop the bleeding.

(T-T-T-TAZERRRRRRRRRRR)

Mirror's eyes widened again as she flinched. A loud boom of thunder went rolling across the sky as the Human began running away. Her black eyes could still see him clearly as she snarled and followed him into the forest.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 am

Lightning followed after the human but saw Mirror pop outta nowhere and attacked the human. A quick flood of anger flew through him and a lightning bolt flashed through the sky. It quickly hit the floor near the human. Lightning began to calm down and it stopped thundering. He walked back to where Talon was injured.

"This is gonna hurt." Ocean told Talon, regardless if he could hear or not. He found the dart. He grabbed it with his teeth and slowly pulled it out.

[TRANQUILIZER! Not Taser.. -__-]
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:23 am

[Oh...-ashamed-]

Talon winced as the needle was pulled out. He looked down and licked his wound. "Where is Silva and Mirror?" He asked, getting up slowly.

Mirror and Silva walked around confused. Then, she saw something that looked like her Mother's fire. "Mom!" She shouted, running forwards.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:29 am

[Haha. Lol. It's aiight. I didn't get it either :P]

"I saw Lightning go with Mirror towards the human." Ocean said in his deepish voice. "I think Silva went after too." He looked around him, looking for a scent.

Lightning followed Mirror. "Mirror! Be careful!" He ran after her. The clouds moved with him, but gradually began to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:30 am

Dominic ignored the call of her child. She wanted the human to perish and pay. Fire was boiling in her eyes, in her bones, in her heart. She stared at him with blank humanless eyes. She extracted the slithering soul within him. She took it and ripped it to pieces. The fire she sent through her heart to his, was enough to kill millions. In the next flash of Thunder's Lightning, he was gone.

Silva shivered and Mirror was shaking. "Mom!" they both called in unison. Dominic was still raging. She howled and ran to Talon. She sent fire in him, not the murdering fire, not the lifeless fire, she gave him the soul she had extracted from the human, and sent it slithering towards Talon. "Please don't leave me," Dominic whimpered as she lay next to Talon. Mending his wound with fire. She sent a flood of fire into his heart like a (whats it called, when they basically tazor your heart, with the two iron things??).
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:37 am

(lawlzzz)

Mirror could not bear to look at the dead Human. "No Mom! No!" She howled sobbing loudly. It seemed she could not run away from these murders. Was there no place on Earth with peace? Mirror ran deeper into the forest, trying to get away from that feeling. But no matter where she went or how far she ran, she could not get away from it. She couldn't because it was inside her blood. She was born and expected to be like her parents and kill without mercy. She wished Demeter were near. Mirror didn't care if she got lost, she didn't care if she died, she just wanted to leave the place of Killers. She heard Lightning close so she disappeared.

Talon blinked his eyes at Dominic. "Find...Mirror," He whispered in pain as he felt Silva run back in tears. "I'm not going anywhere," He reassured them.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:45 am

Dominic was in such a rage. Mirror was a nuisance to do this. She lit a circle of fire. She could not escape. She searched for Mirror's essence of fear and pain, and drew her near (she can bring her children blah blahblah). Dominic used her eyes and looked farther into the dark, and drew her near, closer. Slowly dear, slowly...
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:46 am

[Uh.. It's Lightning's Lightning.. xD]

[You mean.. electric shock? Idk. I wikied it.. xD]

Lightning found himself searching for Mirror. "Argh. I hate it when she disappears. MIRROR!" He shouted.

Ocean stood next to Talon. He centered his energy and gathered water from the stream. He 'mind moved' it to Talon's wound. "Stay still." He told him.

Last edited by Kai =] on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:50 am

Mirror felt something pulling her. It was Dominic. "No! Leave me alone!" She yowled, trying to push against the force. Soon it became to much, she had no choice. Mirror reflected the pulling sensation back to Dominic so it shook the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:52 am

Dominic growled. There was no way Mirror was more stronger than her mother. She was a mere child. COME she shouted within her mind so it echoed. She looked at Silva and they bothed joined in to lure mirror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: