Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

-This is just a test for ColorSplash, Bliss, Kai & Sunny.-

I wanted to start a private RP because some RPs can get really confusing and busy. So here's my idea...

- 4 Wolves
- Guardians of...-insert place here later-
- Powers? o__o
- Some important events
- Basic Story line.

This will probably be really boring, dumb and inactive because it's a bad idea. This is actually a post to see what you 3 want to do.
So tell me and I'll change this to make a new forrrealzzzz RP.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 pm

You enter a dark forest. Full of trees. You hear the crickets chirping on that dark night. Then, a sudden movement. What is it? 4 Wolves arose from the bushes near by. You back away slowly afraid of what might happen next. One of them draws closer and moves his nose. "Not him." He growls and the 4 wolves disappear as fast as they showed up. What were they talking about? Over years, a battle between Humans and Wolves sparked. The 4 Guardians will stop at nothing to chase the Humans out of their land and make sure they stay out. To them, the Humans are worthless and destructive. All they do it destroy, destroy and take away. They never give back enough to make up for their debt in history. Their machines do nothing but cut down their leafy green forest home.

Ehh??? Help me. x__x
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:07 am

The wolf of deepest bloodred fur comes up to you and bears her teeth, hissing at you to go away. Who she is? Dominic. The fiercest, and is not afraid to see your bloodshed if you intrude into the forest. Stay out, it is not safe, it's never safe for the humans who enter the forbidden forest. Full of magical creatures, due to human's toxic oil spill. It is humans who cause the creations of unforgivable unmaimed creatures.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Guardians - Page 2 BUcdGuardians - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:01 am

With this power, they become untamed. Fearless, strong, and courageous. But their powers can lead them the wrong way. Leading to destruction and hunger for power. But these 4 keep all the other wolves in place.

[Ehh.. This is all I got.]
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:51 am

(omlg, these four wolves could be like part of the earth?? like the four elements...? LOL like the red wolf can be fire, the blue one can be waters the grey one can be air, and the brown one can be earth or w/e.
OFFICIAL NAMEE: guardians of the wilderness OR guardians of the forbidden dwellings.)

These guardians have a duty to protect. The duty to protect the earth, from the harmful ways of mankind. These four guardians are one of each kind. One of each kin. They keep the woods safe, and in order, they maintain the food chain. Humans may think they are on top, but they are wrong. Guardians of the [insert phrase/word here].

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:56 pm

The large grey wolf Talon snarls at you, still suspicious. "Let's go. This is a waste of time."
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:44 am

"No," Dominic beckoned, "Look, there is only one of them, I say we take him, away from this world of which he does not deserve." Dominic did not wait for Talon's orders, none of these four were the leaders, but all of them looked up to (which one? or none...?) most. Dominic had already run ahead in greed snatching the worthless human between her claws (is this gonna be graphic? or are we keeping pg-13. if we can do graphic, and detailed, here it is:

Spoiler:

Dominic left him there to writh in pain and stalked away, her tail swishing.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:22 am

[Ehh... So wait, who are our Characters..? >.<]
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:30 am

... Tangy and Delicious feels left out. :(

But yeah, if we do elements I'd like air or earth por favor...
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:02 pm

(@lime: you can do earth(brown) and Kai can do water(blue) if you want...?)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:04 pm

[I WANTED FIREE Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:48 pm

(I WANT FIRRREEE MEHHH. FIRE = EVILLL =D)
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:03 pm

(Tangy & Delicious D: You can be what you want Very Happy I don't really care what I am but I have a really big plan for Talon. Also, Talon is going to have a child cause they're wolves too you know! Okay, so if you could post your forms for your main characters and if they have a child or sibling or something. *Note* If your character has a child you can make them have powers or no powers. But if they have powers, it can't be like a main power. Ex./ Talon's daughter has a power but it's not an element. Also, if you want it could be graphic. I really don't care. Or you could put the graphic scenes in the Spoilers and if we want to read it we can. If we don't we won't. I think the color of their eyes should match their power.)

Name: Talon
Description: A large grey wolf with sharp claws, hence the name Talon. (If they're all taken I'll take what's left.) He has the largest paws of all and his paw pads are black. He has (color) eyes and he usually has a grim expression on his face.
Personality: Talon has quite a short temper and his hatred of humans can get the best of him sometimes. The 4 wolves keep each other on track and they never try to take over. (Like the government branches.) He kills without mercy but only when he feels it is worth it.

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:26 am

(you mean the color of their eyes or their fur? Well... if you say so.)

Name: Dominic
Description: Built large bloodred wolf, bloodred eyes, and a scar across her broad chest. Her chest is a shade of offwhite. Her ears are small and cut, her claws can grow accordingly the way she wants them too. Paw pads are gray.
Personality: Fierce, revolting past, mated with (Talon? If thats fine with you... i mean they're close in personality...) has 2 children, she has color changing fur, so she can she her fur accordingly to her mood. She can sense fear, she can sense bravery, and she can change her emotions by her will. Or change anybody else's emotions. She is still a pup, she cannot control her powers, and she is mostly, angry. Dominic, is aways looking for something to kill, in exchange for her terrible past. Dominic also has a unique skill. She can do a as they say "dementor's kiss" but with her eyes. (basically she can take the soul away from someone with all her concentration through her eyes.) Kills without Mercy, but has a revolting shock of her mother and father in her prey's eyes before she kills.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:06 am

Blissful Maiden wrote:
(you mean the color of their eyes or their fur? Well... if you say so.)

Name: Dominic
Description: Built large bloodred wolf, bloodred eyes, and a scar across her broad chest. Her chest is a shade of offwhite. Her ears are small and cut, her claws can grow accordingly the way she wants them too. Paw pads are gray.
Personality: Fierce, revolting past, mated with (Talon? If thats fine with you... i mean they're close in personality...) has one child, she has gray fur with, is changing colors to a maroon back to a dull gray. She can sense fear, she can sense bravery, and she can change her emotions by her will. Or change anybody else's emotions. She is still a pup, she cannot control her powers, and she is mostly, angry. Dominic, is aways looking for something to kill, in exchange for her terrible past. Dominic also has a unique skill. She can do a as they say "dementor's kiss" but with her eyes. (basically she can take the soul away from someone with all her concentration through her eyes.) Kills without Mercy, but has a revolting shock of her mother and father in her prey's eyes before she kills.

(k.)

Name: Mirror-Pup
Description: A silver pup with green eyes. (Safira) She has two black paw pads and two grey paw pads. Mirror has small & cut ears like Dominic and sharp claws & teeth like Talon.
Personality: Mirror's personality is nothing like Dominic's or Talon's. Instead, she is quiet, calm, relaxed, shy, and feels guilt and pain when her parents kill. She doesn't take their authority seriously and never does as Talon says when in 'Training' to be a 'Minor Guardian'.
Power: Mirror's power is that she can read minds. But since she's a pup she can only read your mind if your mind is open and lets her. As she grows, her powers will change and when she's full grown her powers will be; Mind Reading, (Summoning things? o__o) & 'Reflect your power'. That means that if you use some sort of 'power' on her, it will be reflected back to you. If it is just a plain physical attack, it will not reflect.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 am

(RP? I'll start)

Mirror was frolicking nearby Silva, and Silva was expressing her rage on a nearby patch of grass. She was growling and snarling. Apparently her essence of pure hate was quite strong, the aura had reached Mirror, and Silva could see how she reacted out of the corner of her eye. Her fur was a dark red, indicating fury.

Dominic walked over to both of the angry pups and decided to calm them down. "Silva," Dominic begged, "please calm down." She nuzzled her neck on Silva's back, and gave her a flower. "I have to go do duties. Please do not hurt Mirror."

Silva, was calmed down by her mothers powerful aura of calmness, and turned a nice shade of gray and she lay down on the grass, also affecting Mirror, to frolic again.

Dominic trotted over to the tired Talon, laying upon the grass. She lay next to him, nuzzling toward him. It was soon the end of fall. Winter was coming soon and it was going to become colder. But Dominic did not seem to feel the cold of Winter. Her body always felt on fire.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:09 am

Name: Thunder [May change] [OH YEAH.]
Description: Gray wolf with deep blue eyes. His body is a full shade of gray while his tail has a black tip. His paws are pink but one is black. He also has what looks like 'socks' on his feet which are completely white. He has a scar on his left ear.
Personality: Thunder is sneaky and swift. He moves fast especially in water. He's bold and brave. He can be nice to some, but is mostly harsh when it comes to discipline.
Power: Water.
Other: Has a brother.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 pm

(WOW kai...)
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:02 pm

[WHAT? 2 pups -.- lol fine. you RP as Silva, I RP as Mirror.]

Talon opened one eye and saw Dominic near him. He felt relaxed although he could feel the wind through his fur. When winter arrived, the humans would not visit the forest as much. However, that did not mean they could rest. The winters here are harsh, cold and bitter. Any pup not protected, in fact, any full grown wolf without shelter would cease to exist after the long winter. Dominic usually kept the pups warm.

Mirror saw Silva burning away at a patch of dying grass. "Stop!" She yelped, reflecting the fire away from the grass. Mirror shrank back as Silva snarled at her. She could easily protect herself and even attack Silva, but Mirror would not want to hurt anything or anyone unless necessary. A strong gust of wind blew into Mirror's face and she began she shiver. She ran into the nearest shelter she could find. Which just happened to be underneath Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Thunder was sitting down on a patch of grass, watching whatever was happening around him. Then Mirror slivered under him. He bolted up. "MIRROR!" He looked at her. She was shivering and curled up in a ball. Thunder let out a sigh and sat back down, close to her.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:36 am

(one for each of us, how are we gonna share two?!?!)

Silva padded over to her mother. "Mother, i'm cold... and so is Mirror by the looks of it."

"Of course, of course," Dominic said. "She lit up a fire on a nearby pile of twigs that she had earlier set up and saw Silva curl up near it. "Come here," she called towards Mirror.

Silva was turning a bit more orange the closer she got to the fire, and she closed her eyes.

Dominic nudged Talon with her nose, and pointed towards the trees, and then gestured toward the sky (with her nose, of course. LOL). Talon would of course know what she meant. (If you don't, she's indicating that they find shelter and sleep.)
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:12 am

(...yeah.)

Mirror's eyes widened in fear as Thunder shouted her name. She trembled even more from the cold and heard Dominic call her over to the fire. She got up and bounded over to Silva and sat down, feeling warmed. Suddenly, the fire went out. (Because Mirror reflected it by accident.) Mirror whimpered quietly and hurried away before Silva could yell at her.

Talon got up and headed underneath the shady trees. "Where should we go tonight?" He asked Thunder/Dominic. "It's almost Winter, but the Humans still lurk around."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:30 am

[Alright. Time to present, Thunder's BROTHER! xD

Name: Lightning
Power: Weather
Personality: Similar to his brother. but nicer.
Description: Light black [Not gray but not black. Like... In the middle] Wolf with snow white paws. Has gray tips on his ears and a long muzzle. ]

"Search around? The stench of a typical human lingers still." Thunder replied. He laid down near the blown out fire that Dominic made.

Lightning sat straight near his brother who was laying down.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 am

OOOH SHIZ

Name: Demeter
Physical Apperance: Demeter is a lean wolf with an elongated body that seems to go on forever. When running, she gives off the appearence of tall grass in motion with the wind. Her tail, is held high, giving her a regal apperance. Her paws are large, and callused, from years of running over rocks and sharp things(?) in the ground with no cares.
Fantasy markings: A deep forest green with mottled brown and grey all over(durr, earth yah) and a light leaf green tip on her tail.
Regular: Good ol' chocolate brown.
(Not sure which we were doing)...
Personality: When faced with a tough decision, Demeter generally recoils to the support of her three fellow guardians. Though shy in general, things she finds are wrong (generally done by humans), can enrage her past common sense. Towards other wolves, though, she is calm and reserved. The forest is her home, and she hates seeing it destroyed, which is what cause the deep anti-human rage.
Power: Earth? Yeah, I don't care... but not really earth bending so much as plants and stuffs. HIPPIE

Demeter stood up, shivering at the cold. She walked towards talon, inquisitively listening in on his conversation. She sighed at the word "humans" but stayed put.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 am

"Well, I haven't any idea of places to go, but i think we should search tonight. She lit up her tail and trailed into the forest, her tail swishing.

Silva growled, and bounded into the forest. Leaving their campsite behind.
Back to top Go down

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Mirror lowered her eyes and saw Demeter by Talon. Mirror smiled. She always felt relaxed and calm whenever she was by Demeter. (They have kind of the same personalities?) The cold feeling went away and she felt warmed by her presence.

Talon nodded as the other wolves began to search around for a place to stay over the night. It was his turn to watch them so he didn't feel tired at all. "Hello Demeter, what do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: