Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Love isn't always easy. Especially for Violet. She has pretty rough times when it comes to love. Especially rough times since her one and only soul mate, Jason broke up with her. Her parents think she's overreacting. Just another teenager who thinks love is life and life is love. Well it was to her. Her life gets worse when her parents and brother get involved in a car crash. None of them survive, except for the unlucky Violet. Her world goes gray. Her life is wrecked. Everything around her is slowly washing away. The ocean is slowly eroding her life away. The sand is slipping through her fingers, and she can't do anything about it. She thinks there is only one thing to do. Suicide. She attempts to jump off a bridge leaving herself in a coma. A life changing decision. Will Jason go back to her? Will her crush, Ace Anderson save her? These are the Changes of Destiny.

SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG THREAD. the only reason its long is cause i like to add all of the characters, its for my own personal use, [yes i'm selfish ] no, Just Kidding Sign. You may use it too. Sorry for making you scroll so much T_T. I just do it this way so i don't have to go through several pages. Thanks a lot guys ^-^

Rules:
-you may use cursing only if necessary LOL
-no intimate stuff... just kissing is enough (iunno how to say this)
-max of 4 characters... too confusing
-use colors to indicate your separate people or you can use third person
-i'm the person putting people into groups... I WILL MAKE YOU RP WITH SOMEONE.
^-^ have fun =D

Form Outline:

Name:
Love/crush:
Description:
Personality:

Bliss's Form:

Name: Violet Kirkham
Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 2ebzadu
Love/Crush: Used to be Jason and crushes Jason XP
Description: Light, sandy brown hair that is usually tied up. Foggy dark teal eyes that are innocent looking. Her skin tone is a light caramel toned from years living by the beach. Her mouth is curved downwards into a frown and occasionally smiles back when Jason was her boyfriend and still had a family. Her build is slim and is lightweight. She is scrawny and about 5''1. Freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her nose and onto her cheeks. She is light footed and quiet when walking.
Personality: Violet is very anti-social since the separation from Jason and the death of her parents. Very quiet and stubborn when it comes to speaking. She does never speak and isn't the questioning type. She is always listening and only talks to her closest friend, Tammy. She usually never speaks and when she does, its quite a shock. She keeps to herself alot and expresses her feelings to Tammy. She is not unintelligent and is probably the only one who know what the world is like. She is very experienced and keeps her grade up. Violet is more of an observer and is very poised. Lonely and mysterious, Violet is always anxious and cautious.

Name: Ace Anderson
Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 2ql49oo
Love/Crush: Has a crush on Violet Kirkham
Description: Dark brown hair blown to the side. His eyes are dark coffee-colored eyes and are serious. His skin tone is a light peach color. He is 5'5 and is slim with a bit build. There is a bit acne across his forehead that is covered by his hair. His mouth is in a straight line that expresses determination.
Personality: Determined and persistent, Ace is the type to never give up. He is foolish and frantic and has difficulty making decisions. Ace is also skittish and nervous when he is pressured. Although, inside, Ace is clever and cautious when he is alert.

Aster's Form:

Name: Jason Jerez
Love/crush: Just broke up with Voliet
Description: [SEE FIRST PAGE] Jason has dirty blonde hair. It hits just about his bonde eye brows.He is tall and strong. Jason stands at 6'3 and he benches 250 pounds! He always were a balck leather shark thooth necklace that his younger sister gave him. He has never taken it off. Jason is a usally preppy boy. He has light blue sparkly eyes that has anyone to die for.
Personality: Jason is a preppy boy. he usally wears kacki cargo shorts and a polo. He talks about and loves to play football. He would never usally go for a girl like Voilet, but for some reason he did. Jason is as loyal as a puppy dog. He doesn tlet people push him around. Because he is so loyal, he would go to the ends of the earth for one of his friends/Voilet.

Name: Starr Ashley Grey
Love/crush: doesn't have one yet.
Description: [SEE FIRST PAGE] She has deeper-than-the-ocean blue eyes!
Personality: Starr is a soial butterfly! She loves loves LOVES, to talk to people and give anyone complements. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Starr is very outgoing and friendly. Soemtimes, she does come off a bit strong, but that is just her. She always always been a 'cheerleader' type. Starr is almost always smiling. Starr has not always had a perfect life. Her father left her and he rmother when she was only 7. That messed up her family alot. She was fat, at 200 pounds when she was 13, but now she weighs only 110 at her 5'2 frame. Don't judge her or get on her bad side. Starr will cut you up into little peices.

WildWolfSpirit's Form:

Name: Tabitha Rae Ellingboe (Tammy)
Love/crush: Has a secret little crush (very little) but she will not tell ANYONE, not even Violet at the moment
Description: [SEE FIRST PAGE]
Personality: Tammy is the complete opposite of Violet, that's why they get along so well! She's yappy and confident, and not afraid to spea er mind. This may come from her background in dance. She knows when it's tim to shut up, and when it's time for all around chatter, like when she's talking to Violet, she gets very silent. Though she talks a lot, she really only talks to people she knows, like Violet, and her own parents

MistyRain's Form:

Name: Skyler; Ren; Emiko(Emi); Sakura(Saku)
Love/crush: --
Description: [SEE FIRST PAGE] dark brown hair kept long(for a guy) and choppy, average height, muscular, toned, handsome, pale blue eyes, tanned, has thick glasses that make him look even cuter but he doesn't wear them much|| thick, layered black hair to his jaw with long bangs that cover his eyes, very tall, muscular but thin, pale, vibrant, stunning green eyes|| Short, layered, reddish-brown hair with angled side bangs, average height, thin, lean, slightly muscular, long legs, peachy skin with bright pink cheeks, hazel eyes, wears little to no make-up, has square glasses|| Thin, long blonde hair, short, skinny, very tanned, baby blue eyes, always wears natural but beautiful make-up
Personality: Confident, popular, cocky, mean, vain, all the prep stereotype|| Mysterious, dark, sad, loner, has an omnious feel to him, hostile towards people, etc.|| Shy, athletic, nerd, not in to looks, is best-friends with her sketchbooks and moleskine note-book, loves to draw/write/sing/dance, etc. || Outgoing, funny, happy-go-lucky, girly, the popular type but still extremely friendly, not mean, she's very smart and nice although people judge her by her lifestyle, etc

mnm1995's form:

Name:Mikayla .:. Theodore (Teddy)
Love/crush: ~_~
Description: .:. [SEE FIRST PAGE]
Personality: She either like you or she doesn't and she will most likely tell you. But it's rare for her not to like people. She is normally smiling and will randomly break into song. She's very outgoing when around people she knows but gets kind of shy around new people. .:. He keeps to himself most of the time and has many personalities. He doesn't talk much but once you get him started he has tons of stories and can make anyones horrible day into a good one.

You are welcome to add more characters and you have the option to supply pictures though i'd rather you do. Thanks guys ^-^

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:12 am

Tammy cranked her neck a little further to catch a glimpse at Starrs' table. When she saw Skyler she rolled her eyes and turned back to Violet. "Gag me." she commented and made gagging noises from her throat. "Can't they learn to just leave us girls alone?" she asked, truely perplexed.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:21 am

Jacob heard Ren's scoff and frowned like a child but when he heard Sakura's "sure" he smiled and looked back at her. "Today after school," he adressed her, "Meet me at the back of the school behind the cafeteria." He turned around and headed towards Skyler and threw him a tongue face.

Violet threw her a "Yeah, totes" face. "I swear, sometimes guys are so cluelessly lost." I sneered. She looked behind her and saw Ace trailing behind her. "Wow, example A," Violet said nodding her head towards Ace.

Ace saw Violet look behind her and quickly tried to duck behind a trash can. But she already had seen him. Ace could've sworn Violet and Tammy were talking about him. Maybe something good. Ace thought hopefully.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:29 am

Sakura smiled at Jacob, "Okay." She turned back to see Ren laughing at her. "What?" It was so strange to see Ren laughing!

"You do realize that he just asked you out, right?" he chuckled softly at her cluelessness.

Sakura shook her head at Ren, completely oblivious, "No, you've got it all wrong! Me and Jacob are just friends!" She smiled at him, not knowing what on earth he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:36 am

Tammy turned to see what Violet was talking about. When she saw Ace tring to hide, she clapped her hand over her mouth and started laughing. "I'm sorry, that's just sad." She leaned her hand against the window so she wouldn't fall over if she started laughing harder.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:42 am

Track practice was over, so Emiko ran over to where Tammy and Violet were talking and laughing, coming from the opposite direction of where Ace was hiding. "Hey, what are you guys laughing so hard about?"
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:55 am

Violet was laughing so hard that tears were streaking out of her eyes, "Ace....-hahahaha- was....oh just look behind me," I said, gasping for air.

Ace was watching the girls as they had laughing fits. What the hel! are they laughing about?
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:02 am

Emiko looked over Violet's shoulder and started giggling at the sight of Ace peeking at them over a garbage can, not keeping the fact that he was following them much of a secret. She laughed with them, "Oh my gosh, Vi, you have a stalker!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:17 am

Blissful Maiden wrote:
(LOL super se.xy XD putting another charrie but i got lazy)

Name: Jacob
Love/crush: hot girls
Description: Just jock appearance
Personality:same thing as skyler

Jacob eyed the super hot girls over at the table as they walked back from the emo loser's table. He eyed Starr licking his lips(omfg so perverted T_T) and also eyed Saku. Why did those dam.n girls have to be so se.xy? (OKAY. I AM NOT PERVERTED)

Violet walked over to Tam and asked her,"Hey wanna go outside? I'm getting a bit claustrophobic." She inched outside and away from Ren, not looking back.

(@mnm: Ted& Ace are close friends)

"Ted!" Ace warned, "Violets heading outside lets go." I tugged on his collar and dragged him outside.

(idk if we are still here..but..whatever(: )

Starr looked up at Jacob, she smilied, being friendly. Her blue eyes sparked in the sunlight. she was wear mid-tigh demin jeans with a white tank top with foral print flowers. Starr's light pink toes picked out from white strappy sandels.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:26 am

"Don't mention it," Violet mumbled flipping her hair and wiping her shoulder. She gathered Emi and Tam and dragged them over to a more faraway place.

Ace shrugged his shoulders, and hurried up to catch up to them apparently unaware that they were making fun of him.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:27 am

MistyRain wrote:
(Oh definately xD Hey, I just put what the Skyler I know'd do :P )

Skyler didn't get girls for the commitment. He had girlfriends for... other reasons(xP). He smirked smugly, "Just watch me." He stood up and sauntered confidently over to where Starr was and smiled at her. "Hey, Starr, I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime?" he asked, batting his eyelashes and playing the nice boy, but he knew everyone in the school knew he was a bad boy at heart.

(Aww now we must wait for Lola to get on :P Sorry, but I wasn't about to ask out my own charrie and Skyler wasn't about to have to risk talking to Ren The Freak anyways :3)

(Lola, you prolly didn't see this haha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:29 am

(oh! im so sorry Misty!)

"hmm.."Starr smilied playfull.."I'm thinking.."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:29 am

Emiko laughed again as she was dragged off by Violet. She glanced over her shoulder to see Ace still following them and snorted, her giggling starting all over.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 am

(Gah, double post, sorry!)

Skyler smirked and leaned down closer to her, brushing the hair from her face and murmering. "Come on, babe, you know you want to," he murmered, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:32 am

Jacob walked back to his table smiling. "Jason, Saku just agreed to a date," Jacob smirked while he held his hand up for a high five.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:32 am

"Ha, good job!"Jason laughted and high-fived him.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:33 am

(WOAHHH MISTYYY WTFF? double post (pardon me))

Violet giggled again and punched Emi for making her laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:35 am

"I guess..."Starr giggled and looked up at him smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:36 am

(Sorry, Lola, I accidently entered it too quickly. I fixed it, though.)

Ren grinned eerily at Sakura, "He doesn't seem to think you're just friends." He looked over her shoulder to where Jacob and Jason were celebrating and laughing.

Sakura looked over at them and shook her head. "They must just be joking around. We're friends, Ren, he didn't ask me on a date," she tried to convince him, still so oblivious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 am

(no, dont worry about it Misty! My computer messed up so i only say about 3 words..(: LOl)
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:39 am

Tammy stumbled as Violet dragged her, and she fell on her face. This only made her laugh harder though. She rolled onto her back to catch her breath, and she felt a trickle run down her cheek. Her hand went up to touch it, and her cheek burned, she brought her hand down and saw the resinence of blood. "Ow." she muttered, and started laughing again.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:40 am

(Haha, what, it's what Skyler's like! Once again, I can not be held responsible for Skyler's actions! He is based on a guy who would do that sh.it! Lol!
And haha okay Lola!)

Skyler smiled kindly at her and straightened up, "Great. After school, we can go wherever you'd like. See you then." He turned and grinned smugly at his friends, walking over to them, "Guess who just got a date with the hottest girl in school?!"

Emi rubbed her arm dramatically but grinned as well. She then looked down at Tammy. "Are you okay?" but she was still laughing histerically(SP?).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:42 am

"Bye,"Starr smilied sweetly and waved like the princess she was. She quickly texted her best friend,Alexis, who was away at boarding school for the month.
Hey L(: guess who just got a date with Skyler??(;
-Starr

OMGEE whooo?
-L

Me you idiot!(:
-Starr

Last edited by Aster on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:43 am

(@Lola *coughSKYLERcough* Hahaha!
I just love how Skyler is such a playboy xD It's fun to RP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:45 am

(bahaha(: at first i was like...wait what? im suhc a blonde(: i fixed it Very Happy)

Starr throw away her food and came to sit by Skyler.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:47 am

(Hahaha, it's fine I mix up names on a daily basis xP )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next